Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

The 'Date'

by drpeterick 0 reviews

stupid zack.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 1425 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

I missed Jake already. I really wanted to just get in the car and go home right now. I saw Zack in one of the booths and trudged over.
'Hey Zack.' I mumbled.
'Hello there Mikey - thrilled you're here!'
'Oh yeah, why?'
'Because it's you' What a cheesy line. Bullshit.
The waitress came over and gave me a once over. I ordered one of those chocolate things that tasted like brownies and had whipped cream on the top. The waitress laughed and told me it was the Choc Wonder or something. I knew what it was called, I just felt too embarrassed to say that stupid name. Zack ordered a mocha. She came back with them and I gave her the money without thinking. For fucks sake, why did I just pay? He's rich.
He started talking to me about something but I was in no mood to listen to him go on about all the famous people he worked with. I was busy looking at what he was wearing. A t-shirt and jeans which showed off his muscley chest and legs. I was snapped out of it by the mention of Fall Out Boy.
'...so yeah. Do you like them?'
'Yeah they're my favourite band ever!'
'Well i'll make sure you meet them once you're over there! They're recording an album with us at the moment actually. We might be able to get you opening their tour...'
'Holy fuck that would be amazing!'
We got on pretty well for the time we were there actually, he was a pretty nice guy when he wasn't forcing you into a date or he'd ruin your chances of stardom.
'Shit, I think i'd better get going.' he said suddenly.
'Yeah ok me too.' I was pretty relieved he suggested it. If I did then he might have got mad and cancelled the move.
We left the place at quarter to eight. Fuck I was gone nearly three hours! Jake will kill me...
'Well bye then.' I said and headed to my car.
He grabbed my arm and put his arms around my waist.
'I don't get a goodnight kiss, then?'
'Well no, I have a boyfriend.' I said firmly.
'Come on, just a little one'
I could feel him leaning into my face and I just closed my eyes and went with it. I hated every second of it - it made me feel terrible. I liked his stubble though...
He pulled away and smiled. Then he leant forward again and started kissing me again. His hands were on either side of my face now, but only lightly. He licked my lower lip asking for entry to my mouth. I kept it firmly shut. He pulled away and gave me a puppy dog look.
'Please let me taste you? Come on I won't tell anyone.' He was smirking. I was a little scared.
'No man, look I have to get home.'
He sighed loudly and dramatically. 'Fine. I'll see you saturday.'
'Wait - you'll be there? I thought only the movers were coming for our stuff?'
He didn't say anything. Just smiled and got into His car.

When I got home [well, Jakey's house but I thought of it as my home now] I immediately ran upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my mouth out. I felt like i'd cheated on him. I know I hadn't, but I felt like it.
'What happened?' Came Jake's voice.
I took him in a bear hug.
'I am NEVER leaving you again.'
'Woah ok babe! What did he say?'
I decided to tell him about the kiss since I don't like hiding things.
'Oh. Well... I guess there was nothing you could do really, and he was going to ruin our one shot if you didn't so I'm not really mad. Just don't do it again unless you have to, huh?' He smiled.
'Yeah no doubt - I hated it.'
'Good. At least you didn't sleep with him!' I guess that's true. I hugged him again.
'Jesus, why are you with a mess like me?'
'I'm not - you're with a mess like me.'
I laughed. I didn't want to believe he was serious.

It was Friday night, and we had decided to celebrate the beginning of our new lives.
'IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!' sang Craig and Davy at the top of their voices. I was driving and Jake was in the back seat with Craig. Craig and Davy were on oppostie dies of the car to eachother so people on the streets bith sides of us were getting 'Friday' yelled at them. They weren't even drunk yet.
We were heading to the club on the corner. Davy said it was awesome and he knew a back entrance so we wouldn't have to show ID to the bouncer at the front. We all got inordinately pissed apart from Jakey- he didn't really drink and we needed a driver so it was him. I kind of don't have much memory of the night, but I know It was awesome!

JAKE'S P.O.V

The night was funny as hell! I was worried i'd be bored out my mind, but Mikey got a couple of drinks in me and he made me dance with him. He was pretty drunk which was good because he wouldn't remember my dancing then next morning. Nearer the end of the night I was sat at the booth on the internet on my phone when I heard a cheer going round.
'Oh crap.' I knew it was going to be Mike doing something stupid.
Sure enough, I make my way through the crowd and see Mikey being cheered on by Craig and Davy [both with drinks in their hands] while the bartender poured six or seven shots of something clear. The music was so loud that I didn't hear what he said before downing the first one. I went to Craig and Davy. They high fived me when they saw me and Craig shout what Mike was doing. Apparently some guy bet him 200 quid that he couldn't take all six shots and walk in a straight line. Of course Mikey was already drunk so he agreed to do it. He quickly downed all six then stood up. It was dark and there were a lot of people dancing, but the small crowd Mikey had gathered all took a step back so he had somewhere to walk. Slowly but surely, he put one foot in front of the other and went in a straight line. Everyone cheered and a guy in a shirt that said 'Fuck me i'm horny' gave Mikey a wad of bills and shook his hand. Mikey saw me and draped his arms around my neckand licked my neck up and down. I dragged him back to the booth where our stuff was and sat him down.
'YOU'RE HAWWWT!' Mikey slurred. I wondered how he was still awake right now. Twenty minutes later, we all packed into the car and I drove us to my house. Mom said it was ok for us all to stop over, but I didn't really want her to see them drunk. Mikey fell asleep in the car so Craig had to help me carry him in. We dropped him on the sofa and Davy was already asleep in one of the armchairs. Craig sat on the floor. Then he lied down. Then I heard snoring. Fair enough, I thought. I was in the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge.

Out tonight -Bingo!
Love you pumpkin,
Mom x


I smiled. that meant we wouldn't be woken up early tomorow either. I felt a tap on the shoulder and nearly jumped out my skin.
'Relaksh bro' Davy forced out in a loud whisper. 'I'm takin yurr bud' which I assumed meant he's taking my bed. I had no problem with that. I'd been having those two over for sleepovers for years, so he had no trouble finding my room. Unfortunately, I heard a thump from the second floor and assumed he didn;t make it to the room. Great. That'll be fun for Alison to wake up to...

I went over to Mikey's sleeping body and kissed his forehead. Then I went over to the vacant armchair and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story