Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

One Video Too Many

by paintmylife 1 review

Does a fan-video bring back memories for Frank and Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 528 words

0Unrated
“Gerard, are you okay?”
“Er, yeah... just a headache.” I shake my head vigorously from side to side, avoiding Frank’s worried gaze. Even just his hazel eyes would make my heart start fluttering and my cheeks burn red.
“Let me see,” he requests in his sternest voice – or what he thinks is his sternest voice.
“You can’t see a headache,” I correct him.
“I want to see if you’re lying actually.”
Sometimes I wish he didn’t know me so well. Okay, so he knows that I’m lying, but he doesn’t know the real reason behind my odd behaviour. I managed to cross off the web-page I was on as he crept up behind me. My mind is still whirring from the video I watched, something from a fan titled ‘The Truth behind Frerard’. Frerard was something we used to do for publicity throughout the years, the fans used to love it. Frank thought it was just a publicity stunt, which it was supposed to be. For me however, it was always something more than that.
Each time Frank smacked his lips against mine in a show, I’d feel my heart start pounding so hard it might explode. The way his lip ring pressed against my normal pale pink lips, I’d feel something more. I regret now not doing anything about it at the time. Now, I have Lyn-Z and Bandit, whilst Frank has his own wife and children. Don’t get me wrong, I love Lyn-Z. She’s my best friend and my wife – what could be better? But there’s a spark between Frank and I that can never be lost no matter how hard I try.
“Gerard,” he prompts. When I don’t react, he grabs my head and turns me to look at him.
“Nothing’s wrong Frankie,” I say shakily, feeling my cheeks going red as we make eye-contact.
“Something’s wrong,” he sighs and flops down on the seat next to me. “Can I check youtube? I wanna see if our channel’s been updated yet.”
“Sure,” I motion to the laptop. He brings up the internet and without doing anything, leans back in his chair.
“Huh,” he sighs, staring at the screen intently.
I look back to the screen and realise what he’s looking at – the Frerard video. I must have accidently saved the tabs.
“Where d’you get this from?” he asks, averting his eyes from the screen to me then back again.
“Er...” I ruffle my red hair. It really needs dying again, my roots are showing... God I’m such a girl sometimes. “Mikey.”
“Liar,” he giggles and reaches over to press play. “Might as well watch it then, seeing as you found it.”
“No, Frankie don’t,” I groan, putting my face in my hands.
He ignores me and pursues watching it. Peeking through the holes in my fingers, I watch once more too. Why couldn’t things be like that anymore? If we could kiss every show I’d be happy with that. Like I said before, feelings never change. Sorry Lyn-z, that’s just how it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story