Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Click.

I'M NOT DEAD... Please don't kill me :(

by superman-sidekick 3 reviews

Rated R for strong language, pathetic apologising and fear of angry reviews :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 325 words

1Hot
Oh. My. GOD.
I’ve had to write this little update in a fit of absolute rage and fury, the smoke is currently blasting out my ears as I type. There’s fire and angry kittens and a whole whirlwind of terror and madness going on here and I hope you can see that conveyed in this angry face >:[
Okay maybe that smiley isn’t really working. :[
Urgh, basically, I’m writing this to apologise profusely to you guys. I know the impression you all must have got is that I’ve neglected this story, lost interest or genuinely couldn’t be bothered to update. That isn’t the case, fucking dick-shit cockWad (sorry, this isn’t a family friendly post, I’m angry) was locking me out of my account I think. I tried to log on to update as usual, and a message kept coming up about a Cache Update, I’ve never seen it before, but ever since then, I was unable to log in. I then spent a week in France on holiday, so couldn’t think about getting a new user or anything.
Then of course, when I return, sodding bumWad starts up again. So here I am, just letting you all know I haven’t lost interest, and really really hope you guys haven’t either. Thanks so much to those of you who have stuck by me in this story and the previous one, and I really hope this hasn’t pissed you guys off/put you off my work forever.

ARGH. I’m so angry.

But yes, as a way of making things up to you, I plan to write a one shot in the next day or two as well as another chapter, really hopefully you guys will enjoy them :3 Thanks so much for reviewing and rating all my other work, and more sorrys and apologies until like, the end of time I think :[ Immy xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story