Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Taylor Charlotte

by drpeterick 0 reviews

warning: death of a pregnant person, sex, and other stuff i think

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 2411 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

Time had flown past. It had been a month, but all we'd been doing was eating, sleeping, practising. There really was no time for anything else, so when we got a week to go back and visit our families, we were ecstatic. Lily of course said that I could stay with them, warning me that Ben was going to be there though. We had a brilliant time together, but on the second to last night we were there, I was left alone in the house. Jake went to visit some aunt with Ali, Lily was at bingo night, and Craig and Davy were on a date so I couldn't ask them to come over. Not even Ben was here. I hate being by myself.

I'm scared as it is. No light, rain crashing around, a weird clicking noise coming from the wall, and i'm alone. Having that note slid under the door nearly made me cry. I walked over to it and picked it up. The ink was a little smudged from the downfall outside, but I could make it out.

You never noticed me. All those years, I wanted so badly for you to acknowledge that I was alive. I remember one time when we were kids. Your friend was picking on me and calling me names. You told him to fuck off. I was smiling for days. I see you sometimes in your garden, you sit in that tree house and cry. I want so badly to have been there for you. Yeah, i'm your neighbour. But you couldn't pick me out of a line up. I'd see you bringing girls and boys home, then kissing them goodbye an hour or two later. I didn't let it get to me. I know you never did it on purpose. I thought I got over you, but seeing you here again makes me realise that you are my life. I can't live if I don't have you. If you want me to rest in peace, then please don't show this to anyone.

Goodbye forever Mike.

Taylor


Fuck. I ran back to Father's house just in time to see her opening her door and walking inside. All she was wearing was a t shirt and jeans. Well, so was I but this was serious. I tried the handle, it was locked. I threw my weight against the door and it crashed open. I looked around the cream coloured house frantically. I ran up the stairs panting and crying and I noticed a light coming from one of the rooms. I slowly walked towards it, my heart beating so fast it was all I could hear. There she was, sat on the bed with her back to me. I went over and put my soggy hand on her shoulder. She screamed and stood up. She looked into my eyes. I looked back and all I saw was fear.
'W-what are y-you doing in my h-house?' she said. She was shivering pretty bad.
'Please, don't do what you said you were. If you did I don't know what i'd do. The fact is, I do know who you are. You're Taylor Charlotte, the girl with the two first names. I always saw you getting picked on, I used to punch those guys when they were away from you. I'm so sorry I never tried to talk to you. I just... '
She was crying too. She put her back against the wall and slid down it. I caught her as she fell. You didn't already take anything, did you?' I asked looking down at her pale face. I took 20 painkillers the second I got in the door...'
'Where's your phone?' I shouted. She was starting to drift out. 'WHERE IS IT?'
I saw her eyes move to her night stand and I quickly dialled 999. The ambulance was here in a matter of minutes, but it felt like hours. I sat with her in my arms, trying to keep her awake. The medics came up and pumped her stomach right there on the floor. They said she'd be fine but I wanted to stay with her no matter what. I rode in the ambulance with her to the hospital so she could rest. I was conflicted over telling them she tried to kill herself or not - I wanted her to have a close eye on her at all times, but I knew she wouldn't like it. In the end, I went with my instinct and told them the truth. I left out the part that it was because she loved me, but they got the basics. I sat next to her, holding her hand. Half an hour later, her Mother arrived. Then Jakey came but thought it best to stay outside. She woke up a in a couple of hours. She looked at my tear-streaked face and said sorry. Then looked at her mom and they hugged. I was so happy she was ok.
When I told her I was only here for a week, she took it extremely well. I took that as a bad sign. I knew she was going to try something when I was gone. I was outside with Jake just talking and he suggested that we should take her with us.
'Mmm, are you sure?'
'Yeah just for a bit until she gets back on her feet.'
I hugged him.
'You're such a good person' I whispered to his ear and started to nuzzle his neck. He giggled and we broke apart.
'Hey Taylor' I saw a woman by her side. 'Hey Taylor's mom'
'I'll give you two some privacy.' the woman started to stand up
'Um, actually ma'am I want to talk to both of you.' she resumed her seat. 'Well, we have spare room at the hotel and were wondering if Taylor wanted to come with us.'
Taylor's mouth dropped open.
'She is not going with you! She's staying here with me unti-'
'MOM SHUT UP!'
I looked at her trying not to laugh. 'Of course I'll go with you Mike. Just for a week. That'll help me a lot.' she said forcing a weak smile.

Jake and me had to go ahead to Los Angeles to get back into our busy schedule. I was still worried about her being left alone. I was pretty apprehensive about her staying with us. What if she tried something? It would definitely kill her being rejected by me. I'm not being big headed at all, but she did try to kill herself when she was in love with me. I hoped that her seeing me as just a person and not an idol would help her through it.
We worked solidly for three days [with the only sleep we got being in the back of a van] so that we could take Wednesday off to spend it with Taylor. We were at the airport to pick her up and I had to run to the bathroom to throw up.
'You ok, baby?' said Jakey kneeling next to me.
'Yeah' I heaved 'We've just we've been working so hard recently.'
I hoped it didn't happen again.

We picked up Taylor at the entrance to the plane and she gripped me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and started to get emotional. I let go and introduced Jake. She took him in a hug too, nearly knocking the wind out of him. She didn't stop talking the whole time. She was actually a pretty interesting girl. Looking closer at her, she was also fairly attractive. I honestly don't know how I missed such and easy target who like me so much when I was going through my 'whore' phase. Looking back on that I really am ashamed of myself. And the people I hooked up with were pretty vile people too. Not looks wise, that way they were fine but the kind of people they were... they'd have to look like venus himself for me to be in the same room as them again. Actually, scratch that, no.

We got back to the hotel and flopped down.
'Not much for entertaining people, are we?' chuckled Tay as she stood in the doorway with her bags.
We both groand as we realised we had to show her to her room. I was so tempted to give her the key and tell her to figure it out. We took her to her room and I flopped down on her bed.
'Charming, isn't he?' said Jakey.
'You know you love it' I said into a pillow. Jake walked over and put his head next to mine.
'Baby if we go now then we can get in some private time before we do something with Tay' he whispered and kissed my neck. My eyes widened and I jumped up. I grabbed his hand and yanked him out the door.
'We'll be back for you in a bit Tay!' I yelled back. He let go of my hand and I ran on to unlock our door. Jakey told her we'd be back for her in a bit so she could relax and get herself showered.

JAKE'S P.O.V

When I got in the room and went in a few feet, the door slammed behind me making me jump. I whipped round only to come in contact with Mikey's soft lips. He slid his tongue into my mouth and held my head close. Then he picked me up in his practically bionic arms and gently placed me on the bed. His hands explored my body and moved slowly down my chest. They arrived at my pant's belt buckle and undid them with natural ease. I felt my zipper come down - a huge relief to my throbbing member. He fondled it through the fabric of my underwear, his lips never leaving mine. He moved his tongue down to the hollow of my neck. He made me moan with more pleasure than I could ever have imagined. He knew exactly what he was doing. He licked up my neck and looked me in the eyes. The innocent look on his face nearly made me come right then. He took the glasses of my face and set them down on the dresser. He moved his hands up my shirt and removed it over my head. I reached forward and pulled his off too. I stared at his dark, muscle filled chest. He stared at my pudgy pale stomach and leant forward and placed butterfly kisses all over it. Then he moved down and knelt between my legs. He pulled down my underwear and removed them along with my jeans. He rubbed his talented hands around the sensitive skin in my lower area.
'Oh god please Mikey' He grinned.
'Please what, baby?' He stared into my eyes and kissed the tip of my dick. Then he moved up to my face and chewed on my ear lobe. 'What do you want me to do to you?' He smiled against my ear and planted a kiss on my neck.
'I want you to suck me' I said, He groaned and moved his hands to my neck. 'Then I want you to fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard' He pressed his thumbs against my neck and I almost lost it. He looked into my eyes again and said in a low growl,
'Whatever you want, master' he went back to between my legs and licked up my dick. He suddenly took all of me into his mouth and nearly choked. It felt amazing. Him gagging on my dick made me even harder. Just as I was about to reach my peak, he moved up and lifted me off the bed. He lied down on the bed and pulled me down on top of him.
'Mount me' he snarled, and I whimpered a little. I wanted release so much. He reached to the dresser where we kept the 'stuff' and tore the top of a condom. I took it out the wrapper and, sitting between his spread legs, Slid it down over his erect member. I put my legs wither side of his hips and sat just in front of his cock so it pressed against my back.
'Oh fuck baby' He said with his eyes rolled back in his head.
I knelt up and slowly pushed him inside of me. He moaned really loudly. I just wanted him to come inside of me. He placed his hands on my hips. Not to guide, just to have them there. He moved his legs up too so that I bounced on them every time I fucked him. All of a sudden, The door swung open and there stood Taylor. Fuck.
'Shit!' She yelled then ran out slamming the door behind her. Mikey looked up and sighed then put his head back down against the pillow.
'Should I go talk to her?' I panted.
'Nah she'll be fine.'
'But that can't be good for her'
'Baby please we haven't been together in so long!' he begged. He was right, but I just needed to go see if she was ok. 'Babe! Please come on!' he pleaded as I slid him out of me and got off the bed.
'I'll be back in a minute baby.' I kissed him but he seemed pretty upset. I got my jeans and tee back on and went to her room.
'I didn't know you guys were in there doing that, i'm really sorry.' she said. 'I didn't even know you were dating. I didn't even know he was gay!'
'Yeah he is, but he used to like girls so y'know' I said trying desperately to make things better. We hugged for a while then, knowing there was shit-all I could do, decided to go back to Mikey. 'Is it ok if I get back to him? Will you be ok?'
'Yes, yes of course. Please don't worry about me. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.' she said and took me into another hug. She was a really nice girl.
When I got back to our room and opened the door, I was absolutely shocked to see Zack on top of Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story