Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Pete and Patrick

by drpeterick 0 reviews

aww just thought i'd throw this in here

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 2561 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

We heard Andy and Joe's voices from down the hall and stood up. Patrick suddenly looked a little strange but I guess he was tired or something. The three came round the corner and Pete stood next to Patrick. I saw a look in Patrick's eyes that I used to have when I was around Jakey before we were dating. A smile broke my face in after a sad night. He looked at me.
'What?' he mouthed as the others talked over us. I looked at Pete then back to him. He looked a little shocked then motioned for me to go into the room.
'...Yeah it's really sad. We'll tell you the rest of the story at breakfast, yeah? Do you guys want to come inside to wait?' Jakey said more of a Get in here now than Please make your own decision. They came inside to wait, and me and Patrick remained in the hallway. I pulled the door to and looked into Patrick's eyes.
'You like Pete' I whispered.
'No I don't!' He lied.
'Come on, you have the same look I had when I was in love Jakey.'
'If I say yes, will you tell ANYONE?' He said.
'Of course not!'
'Ok well, yeah i've liked him ever since I met him. He's always so supportive, and warm, and friendly to me like he is to no one else. Then he got with that awful 'Ashlee' woman, and my heart broke. I got over him. But now he's single... I just don't want to lose him again.'
'Wow. Well I can see why talking to him would be a problem, but you can't keep this inside... does anyone know?'
'Well Andy and Joe figured it out a while ago, and I pretty much confirmed it by acting like an idiot around him when he came home without a shirt the other night.' I laughed a little and so did he.
'Do you want me to talk to him?'
'No way! He'd think I was a weirdo!'
'No, I mean like just asking about how close you guys are and that you look like you should be more. Not mentioning your name at all!'
'Well... I guess it couldn't hurt. But what if he says you're talking crazy and he would never think of me like that?!'
'The truth is, I think he has a thing for you too - he just doesn't know it yet. Don't worry, i'll get it out of him.' I said with a smile.

Jakey poked his head out to ask if I wanted to use the shower. As I walked in I noticed he was only in a towel covering his nether regions and I tried so hard not to stare. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. When I came out, I was fully dressed and dried. Jakey, Andy, Joe and Pete were laughing about something but Patrick was sat next to Pete, staring at him.
'Right!' said Joe looking at me 'Ready to go then?'
'Yeah I just got to do my eye-liner then i'll be down.' Jakey groaned and Andy laughed.
'Ooh me too!' said Pete making Andy groan and Jakey laugh. That, in turn make Joe and Patrick laugh. Aha! My perfect opportunity to be alone with Pete. We were in there, both leant into the mirror and Pete started to talk about Jakey.
'He's a really funny kid! I get the impression he doesn't think much of himself though. Am I right?'
'Yeah it sucks. I love him so much - he's so perfect in my eyes. He just doesn't see it and I can't understand why.'
'Like Tricky.'
'Huh?'
'Pet name for Patrick.'
'I know, but you sounded like you had a little crush for a second there.' I said, starting to outline my other eye.
'Nuhuh! I don't like him that way. I mean, how could I? He's straight as pasta.'
'Until it hits the water. If he was into that, then would you go for it?' My heart was beating fast now, I was really excited.
'Well... yeah I guess. I love him very very much and a little part of me has always wanted more.' I was so happy! 'Promise you won't tell him?'
'Well i'm not good with promises. I told him I wouldn't let his secret slip about having feelings for you, but I just did.'
He stopped moving the pencil and looked at me. I finished my eye liner and looked back at him. 'Come on, you're really telling me you didn't feel his love for you, all this time?' I said kind of not believing that they could love eachother this much and not done anything about it.
'No opportunities ever arised.'
'Two things: one, that isn't a word and two, are you serious? There must have been at least one'
'Well, we got drunk and kissed one time'
'Full on?'
'Yeah. I didn't want to talk to him about it in case he didn't share my feelings and looked at me like a was a massive creep.'
'What did you do?'
'I just pretended like it didn't happen.'
I gave him a look. 'Well what was I supposed to do?' he raised his hands in desperation. He knew what he should have done.
'Does he really like me back?'
I nodded. He smiled a toothy grin and hugged me.

We left the room and met the guys at a table in the restaraunt downstairs, they were all laughing about something when we approached. Pete sat next to Patrick and smiled at him.
'What?' asked Pete, but looking at me.
'He likes you back' I mouthed, then snapped for one of the waiters to come over. I was dressed like a celebrity, why shouldn't I act like a DIVA?

Davy and Craig met us here after a while, making the excuse that they were 'indisposed' while giggling at eachother. Ew.
There was no one else in the restaurant and I wanted to know why.
'They're all at work, sir.' Said the young waiter I called over. 'It's the only way they can afford staying in a place like this' he added.
'Tell me about it we're at the freaking studio non stop! Although we're gonna be famous so I guess it isn't that bad.'
He laughed and asked my name.
'Mikey, my darling, Mikey. And yours?' I'd had a couple of cocktails with breakfast so that put me in a good mood for the day.
'Damien, sir.'
'THAT, my young fellow, is an excellent name.' I turned to Jakey and introduced him.
'Pleasure, sir.' said Damien.
'Honestly, we're common as shit. You don't have to call us sir.' said Jakey.
Damien laughed and said he'd keep that in mind. 'Also, don't mind him he's had a few.'
'Shut up!' I squealed.

After we'd finished, I had a rant about how breakfast didn't have desert course but the other two did. Everyone found it rather amusing. Then Andy thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of me and bet me I couldn't get up on the stage and sing right now. I know I can't sing, but I did it anyway. I went up to the mic and started to sing sugar we're going down. When I stumbled back to the table, apologising to chairs on my way, I was bombarded with compliments about my voice. I laughed it off and we got going to the studio. Zack kept VERY close to me the whole day seeing as it was his first time around him after finding out about what we did those times. I felt sick just thinking about it.

'Ok so, new material - excellent! Lets hear it.' Said Zack through the mic that lead onto the soundproof room we were in. I was holding a bass that wasn't mine. I didn't like it. But it was apparently the best of the best, so I went along with it. I'd gone over the songs with the guys over breakfast, so they got the jist of it. After we were done, Zack gave us a thumbs up and we moved onto the next one. After playing all the new songs, we were all dripping with sweat. It really takes it out of you when you put all you've got into it. We got a drink and sat in the same room we were told to wait in last time. Pete, Pat, Joe and Andy were waiting for us in there and I was really glad to see them. I pulled Patrick aside and asked him if anything had happened.
'No! Did you tell him because he's been acting really strange towards me today.'
'Yeah I did tell him. AFTER he told me he had feelings for you that he'd try to deny because he didn't want you to think he was a creep!'
'He... he said that?' said Patrick sadly.
'Yes. Please just talk to him now you know the truth.' I said, pulling him into a hug. 'I love you guys too much to watch this go on any longer.'
'You know, of all the crazy people i've come into contact with in my lifetime, you're definitely my favourite.' He teased. I squeezed him tighter and kissed his neck.
'Okay, so! When are you going to do it?' I said after pulling away.
'Umm well we're sharing a room and taking you guys out for a nice dinner tonight as a thank you for being so awesome so I guess I could do it while we're getting ready.'
'Yes! Brilliant! If you need to call me before or after then please do because I really want to know how it goes! Oh and is it ok if I tell Jakey? He'll be super-excited too!'
'Oh yeah of course! Just don't turn up to listen from outside the door, ok? I know what you're like...' he said laughing.
'Ugh fine! Ruin all my fun then!' said dramatically, throwing my arms up in the air.

When we all got back to the hotel room to change, I threw myself on the bed and patted the empty space next to me.
'Do you think we have time?' said Jakey blushing. I must have put on a really idiotic face because he rolled his eyes and said 'I hate my face'
I leapt up off the bed and said 'Yeah well I love it. And I think I want to cum on it' I laughed like a drain and he walked over to the bathroom to wash his hair. When he came out, I was naked waiting for him. I don't know why I was just in a surprisingly good mood considering the shitty time i'd had lately. He came and sat next to me and leant down to put his mouth over my dick. I let out a long moan as he moved up and down. I came in his mouth but it was a little too much and some of it rolled down his chin. He wiped it off with the towel he had wrapped round his waist giving me a flash of his adorable little butt. I leant forward to smack it making him yelp and jump away. I couldn't help laughing. My phone rang and I answered it expecting it to be Andy or something asking about what to wear.
'Hello, Phil's taxidermy, you snuff 'em we stuff 'em'
'Mike!' came Patrick's voice.
'Shit sorry man, how's it going?'
'I'm about to tell him but I chickened out and now i'm too scared.'
'Don't worry you can totally do it. Just remember he feels the same way. Go for it man!' I heard a sigh down the phone.
'Ok. I expect a massive hug when we get to your room in twenty minutes!'
'No question baby!'
'In a bit'
'Good luck'
I snapped the phone shut and looked at Jake. He was bent over getting his socks on and I could not resist going up behind him. I pushed me hips against his butt.
'Good, I needed something to lean against.' he said and pushed back against me. I felt myself get hard again, but decided to tell him before we went at it again.
'Hey guess what Patrick's doing right now?'
'Um same thing as me?'
'Getting a dick pressed against his ass?'
'No! Getting ready you weirdo'
'Oh. Well no. He's telling Pete he loves him!' He stood straight up and looked at me.
'No way! I didn't know he liked him! I mean, I kind of suspected something, but I didn't think... wow! Does Pete feel the same way?'
'Yeah I talked to him earlier and he said he wanted to ask Patrick out but was too scared he'd get rejected! How weird is that?'
'Wow. It's amazing they had the same feelings but there wasn't a decent opportunity, huh?'
'Hey babe that's exactly what I said' I laughed and leant into his face. We kissed and I felt my hard on tiptoe it's way back. 'Hey bend over again!'

Once we were done and dressed and Pete and Patrick were a little late meeting us, we decided to venture over to their place. I called Patrick's phone a couple of times but He wasn't answering.
'Maybe they're up to something' I winked at Jake.
'Ugh you're so gross.' I pushed him up against a wall and made out with him hard. I pulled away and said, 'You know you love it.'
'Jesus you scared me.'
'That was the point!'
We walked with my hand on his butt. It wasn't sexual - I honestly just found it comforting having my hands on him. We got to their room and they weren't there.
'For fucks sake we didn't pass them, did we?' I said plopping down on their unmade bed. We all had to share one. I wondered how awkward it must have been for them both the first couple of nights.
'Nah they must just be waiting downstairs.' reassured Jakey.
I felt the same panic when Tay wasn't in her room.
We went down stairs, and sure enough, there they were.
'You retards, we were looking for you!' I shouted.
'Oh sorry.' blushed Patrick. 'Well?' I asked. Just then Pete came to stand behind Pat and put his arms around his neck. Jakey nudged me and 'aww'd'.
'You guys that's brilliant!' I said and Patrick blushed harder. I laughed - he shared that with Jakey. Pete kissed the back of Pat's head and Joe and Andy came over. They pulled apart and stood awkwardly while Joe looked them over.
'Shall we depart?' I said as I saw Craig and Davy approaching.
'We shall!' chorused Andy and Joe.
Sign up to rate and review this story