Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Hardest Part Is Letting Go Of Your Dreams

by hollie443 1 review

Just a story that popped into my head. About a girl taking a fall from grace. (title may change)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 467 words

0Unrated
I stumbled down the dark alleyway, trying to get as far away from anyone as I possibly could. Settling for a space between a dumpster and a pile of garbage I sat down. Tears began to roll. I had fucked everything up you see. I was the singer that had taken the fall from grace. I was rock’s angel in everyone’s eyes. I had the world set out in front of me. Everyone wanted to know me and I was constantly being asked to do interviews and shows. I had the world at my feet. I was going to be as big as Bon Jovi some people said. Some said Nirvana, others Green Day. Even though I was a girl I was everything a rock star could be. I could have been something. Something that would have lived on forever. But no, I couldn’t handle that. Drink, cigarettes and drugs became a part of my life and as soon as I took my first sip of alcohol, my first drag of a cig, my first snort of drugs I had began a downward spiral that was out of my control. I was making that fall from grace- like so many before me. I was slowly killing myself while the world watched. It was only a matter of time to them, only a matter of time before I completely wasted myself, before I was found in a ditch. I was on the edge of glory and I could have been one of the most famous people alive. Actually before now I was so close to it. But now, it was for all the wrong reasons. My private life was no longer private anymore, I was a pawn in the world’s game of chess. I was the queen that had nothing to protect her anymore. I was exposed. My dreams were shattered, I had to let them go. I had tried to hold on to them for this long. I couldn’t keep them anymore. My eyes closed as I wiped my nose, the remnants of cocaine falling from it. I was broken. And no one could save me.

But this is not the end. I want to tell someone who I really was. I couldn’t have even anticipated what happened after that night, right after that moment. A man walked right into my life. But that’s for later on.

My name is Cassie Ross and this is my story.



Hey! It’s Hollie! Thought I’d give you a little teaser of something while I work on my next chapter of my other story. This idea popped into my head and I felt the need to write it. So guys. Let me know what you think and if I should continue. :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story