Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Do

I Do

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Kobra Kid thinks he's found his perfect girl... One problem. She's engaged to Korse.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 241 words - Complete

2Exciting
So for some reason, it won't let me log out of Ficwad... So apparently I'm uploading the story on this account :)

If BL/ind find out I'm writing this, they'd kill me. Not literally, they'd do something worse. They'd stop being so 'nice' and put me on their medication. I'd start following their every command, start accepting the lifestyle I've been given... I'd start actually liking Korse. And that's something I refuse to do.
The only down point to writing this is that I don't know who'll bother to read it. My friends would but they know how it ends since they're characters and all. None of the workers here would be interested. Not even sure they know how to read.
Another thing the medication would do is make me forget about her. And that's one thing I never want to do.
I'm going slowly crazy here and I know it. There's no colour, no creativity. And we all know who's fault that is. But we don't talk about the past anymore. Yet another reason why I need to write this down. I need to tell someone. Even if they can't reply, I just need to get it out of me.
This is my story. And you should know right from the start that it doesn't end with the words 'Happily Ever After...'


Just the prologue, I'll write the first chapter tonight and it will be LONG I promise :D
Sign up to rate and review this story