Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Stupid Pete!

by drpeterick 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 958 words

0Unrated
PETE'S P.O.V

It's so hard being this close to Mikey and not being able to kiss him. Run my hands through his hair. Fell his body against mine. It was only a little crush. That's what I kept telling myself but I knew that I loved him. I loved Patrick more and i'd never leave him for Mikey, but it was still tempting when I got close to him to just reach over and squeeze his beautiful ass. But then I was Patrick. I could never ever leave my little guy. I loved him more than anyone else. I just wanted to be with him forever. It was so attractive when Tricky got upset over Ronnie telling us about getting picked on for being gay. Mikey just got angry. That's why I could never be with him. He was like a younger me. Now I thought about it, Jake was like a younger Patrick. Two Pete's would not go together. It would be all heat and no depth. With two Patricks it would be dull. Not that Patrick is dull, he the most exciting guy i've ever been with hands down, but sometimes he just needed my flare to do something stupid.
I felt pretty angry about Ronnie. I just wanted to get those little fuckers and beat them to the ground. It sucks that it's still going on. I thought the world had moved on, but apparently not.
When we got told we had to get on the bus, we were all bummed out. We knew it would be difficult for Gerry to leave his son, and we wanted him to stay too. Mikey took my arm and over to the said.
'You know I don't use my bunk because I sleep in with Jakey?'
'Yeah.' why was he telling me this...
'Well Ronnie can just stay there!'
'You genius!' I said looking into his deep chocolate brown eyes. We rushed back over to Trick and Ronnie and told them the plan.
'You really want me to stay?' how was this kid asking that?
'Of course! And we can easily find you a job round here - basically you'll be getting paid for hanging out with Fall Out Boy' said Mikey, pretty enthusiastically.
'Thank you thank you!' Ronnie took the three of us into a hug. 'You have no idea how much this means' he said in a higher voice.
When he pulled away he was crying a little. Mikey went and took him in his arms again. Zack came to the door and told us that we really needed to get going or else the venue will have to cancel.
'Let's get going!' I shouted to everyone and we all shuffled out to our separate buses, saying cheery goodbyes on the way.
Once inside, I felt happy that Ronnie was happy. That kid deserved a little happiness.
'Bless him, it's kids like him who give me faith in humanity, y'know?' said Tricky. I moved in to kiss his adorable little face.
'Yeah he's a really sweet kid' I kissed him again. I licked his bottom lip, trying to get into his mouth. He parted his lips and I slid my tongue inside. He tasted so sweet. We explored each others mouths. I moved my hand from his hips up to one of his cheeks. He was so sexy. I couldn't understand for the life of me why he didn't believe me when I told him he was. Well, I decided tonight was the night. We were both ready and I couldn't be in the same room with him any longer without stripping him and fucking him. I put my hands on his pants belt buckle and pulled it out of all the loops in one motion. I removed his jacket and put my arms up his shirt and hugged him. I took his hand and led him over to his bunk. I let him get in first because I wanted to suck his dick first. I took his shirt off over his head and stared at his body. I didn't care if he didn't like me looking. He had the sexiest body i'd ever seen and I wanted to savour it. I leant down and kissed his chest from the hollow of his neck to the top of his jeans. I took my shirt off quick and undid his button and fly. I pulled them down and kissed his hard member through the underwear - Mikey told me Jakey enjoyed this - and when I heard a moan from trick, I took his dick out and hungrily sucked it. Just when he was about to cum, I moved up to his lips. I pulled my pants down while we were making out. Then my underwear. Mikey let me have his lube because he said Jakey didn't need it anymore. It's weird that we talk about that kind of stuff. I squirted some onto his asshole and then some on my cock. I was so ready for him. I pushed in an inch and he moaned.
'Tell me if I go too hard' I whispered. I pushed in a little more each time. We had a rhythm of going back and forth with eachother. I came inside him and he came just after. I shuddered as I rode out each wave of pleasure. I collapsed on top of Tricky and kissed his sweaty cheek. I took myself out of him and lied on my back. He clambered over me and I heard him go to the bathroom. I sighed a breath of happiness. I had the guy I love, and i'd just had sex with him. Awesome.
Sign up to rate and review this story