Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Infected

by drpeterick 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1597 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

We left the last venue around three am, giving us enough time to get to wherever we were going. Jakey knew everywhere we'd stopped at, and he'd told me where we were headed but i'd forgotten already. Ronnie was really fun on the way, he knew some really dirty jokes! I was exhausted so I went to bed earlier than Jakey and Ronnie. I felt Jake slide in beside me later on though.
When we got there, Andy burst out of his bus and quickly went inside.
'What did you do?' I said to Joe.
'All I said was that his vegan food was stinking up the entire bus.'
'And?' I said, knowing that it took a lot to get Andy mad.
'Well, I might have accidentally... got meat in his mouth.'
'What!?' I yelled and ran after Andy. I asked some big black guy who looked like a bouncer if he'd seen him. He said,
'Yeah whiteboy be trippin up to get to dat dayum toilet!'
'Um... yeah thanks' I said and ran to the toilet. Looking under the stalls, I saw there was no one in here apart from Andy. I decided now would be a good time for something funny, he always appreciated that when he was down. He said on a few occasions that he likes it when someone makes him laugh when he's sad. I sat in the stall next to him. I tried to think of a plan.
AHA.
A plan so clever, so devious, so inspired, crept into my mind.
I lied back against the back wall behind the toilet and started clapping the hollows of my hands. I threw in some moans. I heard Andy stand up.
'Oh... oh Andy...fuck yeah just like that...'
'WHAT THE FUCK?!' he cried.
He burst open the door of the cubicle I was in and saw me fully clothed laughing like an idiot. He dropped his head and started laughing too. I stood up and hugged him. I could tell he'd been crying though. I took him to the front desk and asked for the number of the room we'd been put in. We went up there holding hands because he was still snivelling.
Once we got in the room, we sat on the sofa and I lifted his chin so he was looking me in the eyes.
'What did the idiot do?' I said. He chuckled a little but he was trying pretty hard to be sad.
'He did something stupid with some ham, but it's not that.'
'What is it?' I said worried that it was something worse.
'I think... well, i've had feelings for him for years. And he got meat in my mouth by kissing me.'
'That prick.' I said, pretty fucking angry at Joe.
'He didn't know I like him I guess... if he did then it would have been mean. It was pretty mean anyway, but it would have been downright evil if he knew.'
I shuffled over to him on the bed and hugged him again. I felt really bad that he's felt this way for so long and now there are couples all around him. In fact, he and Joe are the only ones that aren't in a couple. Well, and Ronnie now. We need to fix that. Not Ronnie, just Andy and Joe. A second later, the door opened and we snapped apart. I stood up fast but Andy kept hold of my arm, pulling me back. I sighed at the sight of Joe flinching.
'I'm not going to hit you, you moron. It's just a reflex.'
I un-tensed and he relaxed. Pete and Trick were with Zack trying to get things set up. The fans were already arriving because we were late, so I decided to take Joe down to talk to some fans with me.
We were walking down a hall when I turned to him and just asked about random stuff. I dropped in Andy and why he kissed him.
'I don't know... I'm not gay. But for Pete and Trick, they'd only go gay for each other. That's kind of like me with Andy. I'd love to go out with him but he hates me.'
I stopped dead in my tracks.
'He doesn't hate you! He feels the same fucking way, you idiot!' I practically screamed at him.
'He... he does?' I softened and walked over to him. I looked into his child-like eyes and nodded.
'That's why he was so upset when you kissed him. It just fucked his mind up. he's a devout vegan and he cared more about you kissing him than the fact that you made him eat meat.'
He looked at me for a second then ran back to Andy. I smiled at myself, satisfied. I texted Patrick to see if he wanted to meet and greet some fans. He texted back that he was on his way and what happened with Joe and Andy in the end. I said i'd tell him when he got here. I met him at the lift and we carried down to the emergency exit that lead to the car park next to where the fans were queuing. An explosion of screams went up and I nearly ran back inside. They were all screaming at Patrick and some of them even knew my name. I was quite flattered at that. When the line started moving, we looked at eachother and pelted back inside. Turned out we'd got here too late to do the sound check anyway. We sighed in relief and Trick walked me over to the stage.
'So how's it going with you and Pete?' I asked.
'Pretty well' he said with an obvious grin.
'I know what that smile means!' I teased. He blushed and I punched him in the shoulder. 'Aww that's great for you guys! I'm rally happy for you!' It genuinely put me in a good mood for the show. We played our hearts out while Ronnie watched, then we came off stage and sat with him to watch they guys do their turn. Pete wandered to the other side of the stage and stood there for a little while like I do. I must have copied it off him. I ignored him and carried on watching Andy go at it on the drums. I looked back at Pete and he was staring at me. I waved. He smiled. Aww. Ronnie was really thin - like really thin - so I could happily sit with him on my lap. I was holding Jakey's hand the whole time though. I think he understood that I only loved Ronnie as a baby brother. He must have because otherwise he'd have a problem with how close to him I was. He really was such a sweet kid.
Halfway through Thnks fr th mmrs, he told me he needed the toilet and didn't know where it was. I've never felt more like a big brother than when I was walking him to the toilet. I held his hand so he wouldn't get lost. I just walked straight without pushing or barging anyone out the way. That was one of the advantages of being tall and muscular. Of course I wasn't as big as most other guys in here, but compared to little Ronnie, I was fairly big. I got him in and waited while he went. When we got back, Jakey pulled me down next to him.
'Pete just stopped playing to ask where you went.' he yelled over the noise going on around us.
'Why did he do that?' I yelled back.
'You tell me.' he shouted and walked off to the room. I asked Craig and Davy to look after Ronnie while I talked to Jakey. They moved up so that he sat in the middle of them. I kissed the top of his head and went after Jake.
'Baby what the hell?' I said when I got in and shut the door.
'Why is he always around you? You know i'm always right about this sort of thing so just tell me the truth.'
I thought it best to let one person in on Pete's secret rather than have Jake think I was sleeping with him.
'Ok. If I tell you what's going on, do you promise not to get mad with Pete?'
'I knew it. I fucking knew it...'
'No i'm not sleeping with him! He admitted to me at our last venue that he's had feelings for me ever since we met. He also said that he'd never act upon them because he loves Patrick too much.' Jake looked pretty mad. 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you before-'
'It's ok, it's Pete's secret, I don't expect you to tell me.' He sighed. 'It must be tough on Pete, huh?'
'Yeah... I think he's getting over it now though. He and Trick did it for the first time on the bus last night' I said smiling, remembering how red Patrick went when he told me.
'Aww that's great for them! And that has to mean he's over you, so i'm ok.'
'You sure?'
'Yeah... come on lets get back to Ronnie before those two infect his mind.' he said, completely seriously.
I hugged him as he tried to walk past me. I love him.
Sign up to rate and review this story