Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

The Truth

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 243 words - Complete

1Exciting
I stormed up the steps to their house and knocked on the door with full confidence. Frank opened it, took one look at me, and shut it in my face. Leaving me stunned and confused.

There was a commotion in the house filled with hushed voices and hurried footsteps to the door. I could tell they were looking through the peep hole and whispering just beyond the door. I put on my best innocent, sad girl act and looked up with puppy dog eyes.

After a few seconds the door was thrown open and there stood Gerard and Ray (who was pushing him out).

He managed to push him out with little effort and close the door behind him.

We were left with an unsettling awkward silence.

"What…..the fuck……..?" Was all I could think of saying. Gerard looked at me with regret-filled eyes.

He sighed and got right to the point, "While I was on tour…I….met someone and I….cheated on you. I'm sorry Leda but I wanna break up."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything starts to blur and spin around me, I back away and put my hand to my forehead.

I fall to the floor and just before the blackness takes over I see Mikey run out of the house and punch his brother straight in the face.

I can't stand the burning of tears in my eyes any longer, I pass out.
Sign up to rate and review this story