Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Anywhere But Here

04/04

by MyPatheticRomance 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 1083 words - Complete

1Moving
When Gerard arrived at school on Monday, the first thing he noticed was the stares. Pretty much everybody was staring at him, some whispering to each other as he walked passed. It was weird, people usually ignored him; or they simply didn’t notice him at all.

He stopped dead in his tracks as his locker came into view. Antonio Toerien was leaning against Gerard’s locker. Antonio had always given Gerard shit about everything. Gerard’s taste (or lack there-of) in clothes, the music Gerard listened to, and the fact that Gerard didn’t have many friends.

Gerard took a deep breath and headed towards his locker, his fists clenching and unclenching at his sides. Antonio smirked when he saw Gerard.

“Well, well, well, look who we have here,” Antonio sneered when Gerard reached his locker.

“Look, can you please just let me get my shit out of my locker?” Gerard asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Not yet. I just wanna talk,” Antonio said in a sickly-sweet voice. Gerard nodded.

“I saw you kiss Frank on Saturday,” Antonio spat. Gerard bristled. “Are you trying to turn Frank, you fag?”

“N-no. I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Gerard attempted to sound nonchalant, but his shaky voice betrayed him.

“Oh, Gerard. If only you hadn’t lied,” Antonio shook his head in mock-sympathy. “Me and the guys really can’t stand liars.”

Antonio’s arm shot out and took Gerard by the forearm, and he pulled him quickly into the guy’s bathroom. Two of Antonio’s friends, Shawn and Mike, were lurking at the back of the bathroom. Their faces broke into grins when Antonio and Gerard entered.

“On your knees, cocksucker,” Antonio ordered, blocking the exit. Gerard didn’t react; he had more fucking dignity than that. Before Gerard knew what was happening, Antonio grabbed him by the hair and forced him down. Gerard let out a cry as he felt a foot come into contact with his spine, and his knees gave out. The kicking didn’t stop. He heard sniggers and insults being thrown his way, but he couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes. He wanted to block it all out.

“Hey, what are we gonna do about Frank, though?” Shawn’s voice rang out, and Gerard’s eyes snapped open. Antonio shrugged.

“Please don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt Frankie,” Gerard choked out, and a foot kicked him sharply in the stomach. His stomach lurched and he coughed violently.

The bell signalling the start of class rang, and Gerard received one last kick to the back of the head before the footsteps made their way out of the room. Gerard curled up as much as he could, tears leaking out of his eyes as his arm made a snapping sound and pain shot through his body.

Two more bells had rung before Gerard managed to get himself standing. He had to leave the bathroom soon, or the hoards of kids who came to the bathroom during lunch would mob the bathroom.

Gerard limped to the stairs. He sat down at the bottom of them heavily, and stared at the ground. He felt numb. Not physically, he could still feel the pain throbbing through his whole body. But emotionally, he felt nothing. Suddenly, Gerard’s face hardened. He knew what he was going to do. He looked at the clock that hung above the lockers. He had ten minutes before the lunch bell rang. He hauled himself to his feet using the banister and walked to his locker. He took out his notebook and a pen and began to compose his letter.

Once he was finished scrawling the letter, he ripped the page out of the book and slipped it through the slats in Frank’s locker door. Gerard then began his journey up the stairs, seeing as his school didn’t have a fucking elevator. His body seemed to protest more with every stair, and white spots began to dance around in his vision by half-way. The bell rang just as he made it to the roof. He looked around for one last time before clenching his fists.

The people on the ground looked tiny from where he was standing. He swayed a little; he hated heights. The wind blew his hair wildly around his face. The tips of his sneakers stuck out over the ledge. Gerard had never felt so alone before. He hadn’t felt so ashamed or unwanted. He took a deep breath and prepared to jump; and the people he loved ran through his head. Mikey, Frank, his parents, Linda Iero. He hoped they would forgive him. That they’d understand.

“Gee, don’t,” a voice rang out, breaking the silence. It was Frank. Gerard’s body stiffened. This wasn’t part of the plan.

“Frankie?” Gerard asked, turning his head. Frank was standing on the roof, one hand fisted in his hair and the other stretching out towards Gerard.

“Please, Gerard, come down from there,” Frank begged, his voice cracking in the middle of the sentence. “I need you.”

Gerard stayed where he was, eyes darting between Frank and the ground below.

“Frankie, you’ve seen how they act. The kids at school, I mean. They’ll say so much shit about you,” Gerard said. He knew he sounded crazy; his voice was jumping on random words and the last sentence was whispered.

“I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you!” Frank yelled, his voice cracking and he closed his eyes for a bit longer than a standard blink. Before Gerard knew what was happening, Frank was on his knees and sobbing, his body shaking violently. Gerard’s heart broke at that moment.

Gerard stepped down from the ledge.

He was kneeling down and wrapping his arms around Frank’s small frame in a heartbeat. Frank grabbed Gerard’s hands with his own and held on for dear life.

“Don’t you fucking leave me,” Frank choked out, looking at Gerard through his tear-clad eyelashes.

“I won’t. I love you, too, Frankie.”

“We’ll get through this.”

A/N: The end. Thanks for sticking with this story you guys. .>
Seeing as it's the end of the story and all, how about all you silent readers/subbers leave a comment? ;) Also, The Used were amazing, oh my God. I explain about it on the Frerard A to Z. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story