Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 1

by azombieattack 1 review

Frank gets kicked out for being gay and meets Gerard. They fall in love, but some things end up getting in the way, and when they split up, Gerard becomes depressed, and Frank goes missing. Will th...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 1797 words - Complete

0Unrated
Demolition Lovers:

Frank's Point Of View.

I was almost one hundred percent sure that it had been the shittiest day of my entire life. Not only had my parents decided to kick me the fuck out after catching me with my boyfriend the other day, although the glares and insults they had been throwing at me constantly were almost more unbearable, but I had also found my asshole of a boyfriend sleeping with a fucking chick after I went to tell him about my new life as a homeless teenager. A chick! For fuck's sake, he's gay!

I had decided to just start walking. I only had a small backpack with me with a clean pair of clothes, a very small amount of money, and the clothes on my back with me. I had absolutely no idea where I would go, but I sure as hell didn't plan on staying in the goddamn town, so I just walked. I continued to walk for what seemed like hours, until I heard a car honk from behind me. I turned around and saw a shiny black care behind me. Or course I decided that moment to over-think things and worry about getting jumped or raped.

The car pulled up right next to me and the window rolled down,

"Hey, dude, do you need a ride?" a guy with a huge afro sitting in the passenger seat asked me.

"I'm- uh... Don't rape me." I blurted out. The man was quiet for only a second before he burst out laughing. I heard two other hysteric laughs from in the car as well.

"Dude. We aren't going to hurt you, but it's fucking one a.m. and you've been walking down a quiet street where you have a likely chance of getting gang raped because you look like a hobo. So, do you want a ride, or not?" The guy sounded nice.

"Umm. Sure, thanks." I climbed into the backseat and found myself sitting next to a guy with blonde-ish brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Mikey!" the guy grinned enthusiastically at me.

"I'm Frank." I told him.

"Well, I'm Ray." said the guy with the 'fro. "And this is Gerard."

"Hey." I smiled at him, and then look at the guy driving. He, Gerard, had bright red hair and a 'Misfits' t-shirt on. I found myself rather attracted to this guy.

"Hello Frank." Gerard grinned at me.

"So, Frank, what are you doing walking the streets of New Jersey at one in the morning?" Mikey asked.

"Long fucking story." I mumbled, looking out the window.

"That's okay! We've got lot's of time! Lot's and lo-"

"Mikey, fuck off!" Gerard interrupted Mikey. "Obviously he doesn't want to tell us." I smiled at Gerard, but decided to tell them anyways.

"My parents caught me making out with my boyfriend, and let's just say they didn't exactly like my being gay too much... Although, I guess being on the streets is better than the glares and constant insults." Mikey stared at me quietly, and everyone was awkwardly silent until Ray, God bless him, said "Wow. I'm really sorry, man." Before I could say anything, Mikey decided to speak up.

"Oh, my God, poor Frankie!" He threw himself towards me and hugged me tight, I couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle.

"So, what happened with your boyfriend? You're just gonna leave him here?" Gerard asked, sounding almost jealous.

"Him and I are done. After my fucktard parents kicked me out, I went to his house, and found him fucking some chick." I thought I saw Gerard look almost... relieve.

"Ohhh!" Mikey cried. "Fraaankieee! It's going to be okay!"

"So, where do you plan to go?" Ray asked me.

"I have no idea. Any suggestions?"

"Oh! Em! Gee!" Mikey shouted. "Gerard! Can we take him with us? Please? Pretty please with a motherfucking cherry top?"

"Mikey, that's not up to me." Gerard told him, shooting me an apologetic glance.

"Oh, Frank! You should totally come stay with us! It would be so fun. Not only do I promise, but I pinky promise! Plus, I think Gerard likes you."

"Mikey, shut the fuck up!" Gerard yelled, blushing bright red.

"Whatevs." Mikey shrugged him off. "So; Frankie, what'aya say?"

"Umm... Sure." I smiled.

"YAY!" Mikey screamed, and hugged me tightly.

"Welcome to the gang." Ray said, and he and Gerard smiled at me.

"Where is it that we're going?" I asked, realizing that I had absolutely no idea.

"Our house." Mikey told me. "We all share one. And it seems you'll be rooming with Gee, since Ray and I have the smallest rooms ever and Gee not only has a bigger room, but he also has a bigger bed than us. You won't mind that, will you Gee?"

"Of course not. As long as Frank's alright with sharing a bed." Gerard winked at me.

"Of course I don't. But, I'm gay. That won't be a problem for you?" Gerard, Mikey, and Ray burst out laughing.

"No Frank. I'm gay too. We all are."

"Oh." I felt extremely happy that I was going to be sharing a bed with hottest man I had ever seen, who happened to be gay. And that's when I realized, he probably had a boyfriend.

"So, are you guys all dating people?" I asked, deciding I wanted to know.

"Nope." Mikey said. "We're all single." I could see Gerard grinning at me in the rear-view mirror. Damn, that guys was sexy.

"How old are you, Frank?" Gerard asked.

"Seventeen. What about you guys?"

"I'm twenty-one." Mikey said. "Ray and Gee are both twenty-three."

"Wait-" Ray said. "Aren't you supposed to go to school, or something?"

"Oh, right. Well, I'll just try to transfer to a school closer to where you guys live. I guess. Or maybe I'll just drop out and get my GED."

"Frank, you shouldn't drop out." Gerard told me in a disapproving tone.

"Well, maybe I could sign up to do homeschooling. Like, I could take online classes if you guys have a computer."

"Don't you want to go back to your school?" Ray asked. "Won't you miss you friends?"

"Fuck no. I didn't have any friends there anyways. If I have to go to a school, I'm transferring. Plus, I'd have no source of transportation to the school I'm enrolled in right now."

"We'd supply you with rides, Frankie." Gerard offered.

"C'mon guys. Can't you tell? He doesn't want to go back to his school. It's probably because he'd have to see his ex. Leave him alone." Mikey said. "Besides, he can use my laptop if he wants to do homeschooling online. And this way, he can hangout with me and watch movies that you guys refuse to watch with me."

"Whatevs." Gerard said. "It's his choice. It doesn't matter yet, anyways."

Not even two minutes later, Gerard parked the car in front of a two story brick house.

"Welcome home, Frank." Gerard grinned at me and we all got out of the car. I really enjoy the way that sounded with Gerard saying it.

They led me into the house, and Mikey declared he was going to be giving me the grand tour. He showed me the kitchen, his bedroom, Ray's bedroom, the bathroom, the living room, the basement, and even a closet. The last room he showed me was Gerard's.

"This will be your room, too." he told me happily. I felt my stomach do a flip of joy when I heard that. Mikey left me alone to get used to the room I now shared with Gerard. Gerard and Ray were downstairs. I flopped onto the queen-sized bed and observed my surroundings. Gerard's room was perfect. He had band posters of some of my favorite bands hung among the walls. He had some clothes and such scattered across the floor, and his bed was messy. I flopped down on the bed, and breathed in, getting a whif of what I hoped was Gerard. I mean, who else would it be?

"Mikey Way, shut the fuck up!" I heard Gerard yell. The door opened, and in he came.

"Oh, hey Frank." he smiled as soon as he saw me. He came over and laid down next to me on the bed.

"Hey."

I found it off how I hardly knew Ray, or Mikey, or Gerard, and yet, I was perfectly comfortable with them. I found myself able to make myself at home easily, without feeling awkward about it.

"So, Frankie, tell me about yourself. I wanna know all about you." Gerard turned on his side and propped his head up on his elbow, looking at me with a waiting smile.

"Well, what is it you want to know?" I asked, not sure where to start.

"Everything."

"Well, I was born on October 31st. I've lived in Jersey all my life. My full name is Frank Anthony Iero. I've had very few friends. I'm obviously gay. I love almost all the that you've got a poster of. I play guitar. I love skinny jeans and Popsicles. Anything else you want to know, you have to ask." I smirked at him. "Your turn."

"My date o' birth is April 9th. I've lived in Jersey my entire life, too. My full name is Gerard Arthur Way. I'm also obviously gay. I play guitar, as well as sing. I prefer my music as loud as I can get it to be. Mikey and I are best friends, but like most siblings, we fight like hell. Mikey is my only brother. I don't see my parents much. Umm. I think that's about it."

The rest of the night, Gerard and I laid next to each other , telling on another everything about ourselves. I had learned that Gerard had once had a slight drinking patch in his life, but it didn't sound like it was all that bad, and he claimed it had been quick. It didn't get too far before Mikey and Ray got him the help he needed. He had only one official boyfriend, but it didn't work out too well. He had a "fling" or two with some guy when he had his "rough patch", but it was nothing more than that.

When I looked at the clock, it said it was six in the morning. I realized how tired I actually was, and involuntary yawned.

"You're tired." Gerard stated.

"A little bit." I admitted.

"You get some rest. I think I'm going to do the same." Gerard faced me with his head on his pillow, as his eyes began to droop shut. "Night Frankie." he yawned.

"Goodnight." I responded, although it was actually morning. I could hear Gerard's quiet snores once he fell asleep. I followed soon after.
Sign up to rate and review this story