Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Miscommunications

Thank You for The Venom

by ParanoiaDestroyah 1 review

Frank's POV... Chapter 10 part one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-13 - 1728 words - Complete

5Exciting
Looks like I'm back. Sorry this chapter is months to late. I deserve a slapping. D:
Ps.
FUCKING REVIEW DAMN IT!


Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard's stupid ass alarm clock went off at noon. Fucking. Noon. So I ripped it out of the wall and threw it on the floor, with a groan and a "Shuuuuut uuuuup." I curled back up beside Gerard and shut my eyes trying to get as much sleep as possible. A few minutes passed and I felt the bed move. Not moving across the floor, but shaking... I looked over my shoulder at Gerard, still groggy and slightly disoriented from just waking up. I take a good look at his face and wait for my vision to clear up. He's got a smile on his face, and he's giggling.
"What's so funny?" I questioned.
"Y-You..." Gerard answered, trying to stop giggling.
"Is it my hair?" I said trying to pet it down.
"No. It was the whole alarm thing... I just found it funny..." He said and stopped giggling, with a stupid grin stuck to his face.
"Your alarm sucks..." I said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"Your alarm swallows." He snickered and kissed the back of my neck.
"Touche..." I whispered.
A few more minutes went by, and then he spoke up.
"So... About that shower..." He began.
"You wanna go first?" I presumed.
"I was thinking maaaaaaaaybe we could take one together?" He ventured.
"Okay!" I answered without hesitation, and leaped out of the bed. "Could we get a new set of sheets to christen when we go to the market?"
"I don't see why not..." He chuckled.
I pulled the covers around me like a cape, still in the nude from last nights activities. I dashed quickly into the hallway, and was stopped in my tracks. I ran into someone. I looked up, and there's Mikey standing over me with an expression that read 'What the fucking fuck' on his face.
"Put those away unless they're up for grabs." Mikey said, turned around and walked away.
I stood there with a look of shock on my face.
"Hey... What's up?" Gerard said and poked me.
"Your brother..." I started.
"My brother did what..." Gerard sighed and facepalmed.
"I think he was checking me out... And then told me to 'Put those away unless they're up for grabs' I don't know what you call that... Checking me out, flirting, warning, threatening, promising... I'm really not sure..." I said, still confused as the dickens.
"Oh boy. I'll have to talk to him then..." Gerard sighed once again, sounding slightly aggravated.
"Gee... I-I'm sorry..." I shook my head. "Please don't be mad... I didn't mean for me to run into him, I swear!" I said urgently, I didn't want him to be mad at me.
"No, Frank. I know it's not your fault..." He said and hugged me tight.

-Time Lapse-

"O-Oh Frank... Uh... Oh Frank... Fuck yes... mmm..." Gerard moaned and grabbed my hair with a few slight tugs.
I stopped bobbing my head for a moment and started paying more attention to his. His cock was dripping sticky hot pre cum which already coated most of the inside of my mouth. I wrapped one hand around his base and placed the other firmly on his hips to keep him from thrusting and hurting someone. I stroked Gerard slowly and licked around his head, then ran my tongue through his sensitive slit.
"F-Frank... A-Ah... Ah... Oh fuck..." He whined.
I continued this motion before taking him in my mouth completely, deep throating him to the best of my abilities.
"U-Uh... F-... Oh god... Oh fuck... F-Frank... I-I'm gonna... I-I'm gonna c-cum..." He moaned and tried to push me off.
I simply continued to suck him off until he exploded in my mouth, and I swallowed all of it. I let the now lukewarm shower water finish cleaning him, stood up and kissed him passionately.
I kinda felt like I owed him something after the whole Mikey thing earlier, so I swatted his hand when he went to grab my semi hard member.
Then he put a glob of body wash in his hand and started scrubbing me all over, and washing me. He sure seemed to be taking his time about it. But I didn't mind.

-Time Lapse-

We were walking though the market place, and we pulled the cart into the bed section.
"Which ones do you think will be good for the christening?" He asked with a small grin.
"These?" I walked over to him and pressed the silky red sheets to his chest and smirked up at him.
"They look ravishing..." He said and pulled me a little closer by my waist.
I blushed at the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes. The look was warm, inviting and safe, but there was something in his voice was dark and mysterious... I'd never seen this side of him before, and it gave me chills. He leaned down, and kissed my forehead.
"So anyway babe," He began, then handed me a list. "Can you go find these things then come find me?"
"Alright, Gee..." I agreed, still a little surprised.
I walked off, and read the list to myself.

Light bulbs
Coffee creamer
Crackers

I went for the coffee creamer first, and strolled down isle 4 and saw a whole bunch of creamers... The first one that caught my eye, I reached to grab, and someone else's hand landed on mine, we simultaneously looked at each other, and at the sight of him, I gasped and stepped back.

Kyle.

All these scars...

Kyle.

The reason I met Gerard...

Kyle.

"Oh... Wow... Hey Frank... Long time no see." Kyle said with a laugh.
"...I could've gone a little longer without seeing your disgusting face." I sneered.
"Stop being such a bitch. You got what you deserved." He sighed and rolled his eyes. Just like he used to.

(Flashback)
I walked out of that high school for the last time. Thank god. No more homework, teachers, bullshit, tests, and sleep deprivation.
A few hours after that, I went to a coffee shop to piss some time away.
"Hey... Haven't I seen you around before?" Asked a tall, slender, brown haired boy with a swoop. I couldn't say he wasn't cute. Or hot, for that matter.
"Probably... That happens when people live in the same general area." I sighed, and looked away from him.
He laughed a little. "Well, I like you. We should go out sometime." He said, slipped me his number then walked away.
That first date lead up to some of the best months of my life until...
'THWACK!'
You could've heard the sound of his knuckles hitting my cheek from a mile away. It knocked me over, and stole the air from my lungs. I scrambled around on the floor trying to sort myself before Kyle pulled me up by my collar.
"Stand up." He demanded.
I had no idea what to say. I was shocked, and hoping this was just some crazy dream.
"Now..." He said starting to unbutton my pants. "We can do this the easy and fun way or the not fun and painful way." He pulled mine down and smacked me when I tried to pull then back up, then started working on his own pants. "You can either have sex with me... Or have sex with me... Your choice."
"I don't want to be anywhere near you!" I shouted at him.
"Alright. I figured this was going to be the case." He said, got out a roll of silver duct tape, and knocked me out.
All I remember is waking up a slowly drying pool of blood surrounding my backside and when I tried to leave, the doors were locked from the outside.
A few weeks later, this had become a regular routine. Beat into submission. Take advantage. Leave for work like you've done nothing wrong.
I was sitting on his couch, trying to nurse a broken wrist, when Kyle stormed in. He was just screaming random obscenities in my face with alcohol on his breath. I flinched, and then I heard someone come in.
"Hey... Kyle? Everything okay in there?" The person asked. Their voice was smooth and velvety, strong and individual.
"Yeah, Gerard. Everything's fine. I'm just a little upset. Nothing to worry about." Kyle said glaring at me the entire time.
"Well... Tell me if you need anything, okay?" This new Gerard person said.
"Alright. Thanks." Kyle responded and there was a three second pause after the door shut before the beating started.
-Time Lapse-
I tried using the phone... Nothing... The line's dead... I need to get out of here... I started banging on all the walls and doors.
"LET ME OUT! PLEASE! SOMEBODY LET ME OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "PLEASE!"
Then I heard fast footsteps come to the door.
"Hello?" The voice of the Gerard I heard a few nights ago rang.
"Oh! Thank god! You... You gotta help me get out of here! Please!" I called.
"Kyle... If you're playing a prank, this isn't funny..." He said.
"No! No! No! My name's Frank! I-I need you to help me get out! Please!" I yelled.
"Yeah. Sure. Okay. Hey, when you're ready to stop being a douche, come over..." He said nd I heard him walk off.
"N-No..." I started crying. "P-Please... d-don't... D-Don't leave m-me here..." I sobbed on the door.
-Another Time Lapse-
All I remember is the glass breaking and him hitting me with it, then waking up in the town park trying to move without avail.
"Oh my god!" I heard someone say.
"H-Help... P... Please..." I managed to get out.
-Last Time Lapse, I promise-
Gerard and I had been good friends since he took me in, helped stitch my wounds, and beat the living hell out of Kyle for me.
(Out of Flashback)

Then I heard it again.
'THWACK!'
But it didn't hit me... I collected myself and realized Gerard just punched Kyle. I had apparently been standing there for 15 minutes zoning out.

"He called you worthless. And I told him if he came near you again I'd clean his damn clock..." Gerard said and wrapped his arm around me.
Sign up to rate and review this story