Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Miscommunications

Can't Have One Without the Other

by ParanoiaDestroyah 1 review

Frank visits his struggling cousin, Gerard talks to Mikey. Just a filler before some more smutty smut. Both POV's. This isn't technically a chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-15 - Updated: 2011-08-15 - 1318 words - Complete

5Original
Short filler chapter kinda thing.
You can love it.
BTW RATES AND REVIEWS. MOSTLY REVIEWS. DO THEM.


Frank's POV

I had to go to my cousins house for a week. She was going through a tough divorce, and we were very close as kids. The only problem with that is, she doesn't know I'm gay and I'm dating a boy. My freshman year, I had a girlfriend. She was so nice, and sweet. Her name was Jamia. We dated for about five months before I realized I liked her a lot, but I wasn't attracted to her. It was a smooth break up, and we remained friends for a while. She was really understanding, and she shared that quality with my cousin.
My cousin -Rose-, was understanding of just about everything. She was okay after she figured out I broke her angel statuette, and she knew it was an accident. But I wasn't sure how she'd take me telling her I was queer as a three dollar bill. She attends Catholic church every Sunday, and her mother was quite strict about how wrong homosexuality is, and good morals.
I was walking out of the airport, and waved a cab. She lived all the way in Wyoming. Wyoming is a very long way from Jersey. I had a few bags sitting in the back with me, and a suitcase in the trunk. I couldn’t keep my mind off Gerard. I missed him already. I wanted him to hold me, touch me, and kiss me like he always does, but I supposed I’ll have to do without for the week. He’s my sweet addiction.
His kisses like hits of acid, the scent of cigarettes and coffee that stuck to his skin like cocaine, his touch practically heroin. I didn’t know how I was supposed to live without his warmth and embrace. Even if it was for just a week.

-Time Lapse-

I knocked on the door.
“Rose… You here?” I said, peeking into the window a little.
“Yeah… Yeah… Just a minute!” She yelled.
I stood on the porch for about five minutes with all my bags, and waited for her to answer the door. I stared at the size of her house. She had a very nice house. It was big outside, clean and spacious on the inside. She opened the door.
“Oh, hey Frankie.” She smiled a little, hugged me and kissed my cheek. “Wasn’t expecting you here so early…”
“I took an earlier flight.” I smiled and brought my stuff in.
“Well… It’s nice to see you.” She said.
For a few hours, we at and talked about what a douche her husband was, and why they had to split up. She and I fell asleep on the couch that night, and I woke up early to make her coffee and tell her I’m a flamer.
I sat down at the table, and drank some of the coffee. Gerard loves coffee. I looked over at the painting on her wall. Gerard’s very artistic. Why does everything remind me of Gerard? Oh, that’s right… Because you’re insane for him. That’s right. I thought I forgot.
“Frankie?” Rose said sleepily and poured herself some coffee. “What’re you doing up so early?”
“Well, I just woke up and wanted to make some coffee for us.” I said.
“Oh… Well, that was nice of you.” She said and sat across from me.
“Rose… I need to tell you something…” I started.
“Yeah? Anything.” She said and propped her head with her elbow.
“I’m gay… And I have a boyfriend.” I blurted out.
“I know.” She shrugged.
“You what?” I said in disbelief.
“Yeah… I know…” She said and looked at me like I already told her.
“How?” I questioned.
“Frank… You’re so gay it’s almost contagious. The only thing I didn’t know was that you had a boyfriend. You should’ve told me. What’s his name?” She asked, and took another sip of her coffee.
“Gerard Arthur Way…” I said then blushed, and tried not to gush.
“Is he cute?” She asked, smiling slightly.
“You’re not allowed to think so…” I started, and paused. I took a sip of my coffee and lean over to her. “But between my eyes and your ears… He’s fucking gorgeous.”
“Is it like a fling… Or… Well, how long have you two been together?” She asked.
“We were together for three years, but then we had some problems… and some drama… but a few months later we got back together.” I smiled.
“What kind of drama and problems?” She inquired.
“Well… His brother kissed me… And then we broke up… But we were still talking… And then I went over to his house… And one of his friends said a few things… And then I did something stupid…” I said, and I saw her glare like she wanted me to go into detail, and she could tell I was hiding something. “And then we got back together…”
“What stupid thing did you do?” She continued.
“Attempted suicide…” I mumbled.
She spit her coffee out, and cross the table in my general direction. Didn’t mumble quiet enough. Shit.
“YOU DID WHAT?!” She screamed.
“I tried to kill myself.” I repeated.
“I HEARD YOU, DAMN IT! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!” She demanded.
“Because I had no other option! I was in a corner, kill myself and not hurt, or go on and pretend like this is all working. It would’ve been the death of me in the end, anyway!” I said.

-Time Lapse-
The week with Rose was still nice, even after he busted my balls for that whole suicide thing. I just really wanted to see Gerard again…


Gerard’s POV
I walked into my home casually.
“Mikey… You here?” I asked from the bottom of the steps.
“Yeah Gee-gee… I’m upstairs…” He called from his room.
“Can I come up and talk to you?” I asked.
“Yeah… Sure… I don’t care.” He said.
I walked upstairs. How could he? First he kisses Frank, and now when Frank ran into him, he’s staring at his package. I walked into his room.
“Um… Can you explain your fascination with my boyfriend?” I asked, trying not to kick him in the kidney.
“I don’t have a fascination with Frank…” He sneered.
“THE FUCK YOU DON’T! STOP HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND! I ALOST LOST HIM BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HIM! I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!” I yelled.
“FUCK YOU, GERARD! I’VE LIKED FRANK FOR LONGER THAN YOU’VE KNOWN HIM!” He shouted back.
“FUCK OFF! YOU ONLY LIKE HIM! I’M IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR GODS SAKE!” I screamed.
“Yeah. You’re in love with him. I just want to fuck him. Since you’re to big of a pussy to touch him, I bet I could do the job.” He scoffed.
“You weren’t here the day before you ran into Frank, were you?” I asked.
“No… What does that have to do with anything?” He asked in a haughty tone.
I knelt down beside him. “Because if you were here, you would’ve heard him cry my name. ‘O-Oh god Gerard... I-I'm going to... I-I'm... GERARD’” I mimicked Frank.
“You two did not…” He started.
“Oh, we did.” I said with a smirk.
“Well… What the fuck ever. Go fuck yourself.” He said.
“I’ve got Frank for that.” I said, then left the room.

-Time Lapse-
I couldn’t wait until Frank got home… I missed him so much… He was supposed to be home at around 11:00 tonight, and I had a romantic at home date kind of thing set up for him when he got here.
Sign up to rate and review this story