Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

I Don't Love You

by ParanoiaDestroyah 0 reviews

Mikey finds out some heart breaking news. Maybe it's for the best...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 557 words

5Original
Waycest. Brother on brother relations. I don't own My Chem. Or the people in My Chem.

Mikey’s POV

I flipped through the stations trying to find something to watch. Crap, crap, crap, more fucking crap. I finally got up to put in a movie when Alicia walked in.

“Hey babe.” I greeted her with a smile.

“Hey, Mikey…” She said, sounding slightly distant.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, and walked over to her.

“Mikey… I don’t want you anymore…” She said and hung her head.

“You… Don’t… What?” I asked, in disbelief.

“What I’m trying to say is… I found someone else…” She said and patted my shoulder.

“You… You’re cheating?” I questioned.


“No… I just found someone else I really like, and they like me too…” She said.

“I like you, Alicia… I… I love you…” I said and felt the tears well up in my eyes.

“I don’t like you… I don’t love you, either.” She said and shrugged.

“But… I…” I started before she interrupted me.

“Mikey… I’m going to be blunt here… This isn’t my fault, it’s yours. I really don’t want you.” She said and kissed my cheek. “Bye.” She said and walked out of the door, leaving my life forever.

I fell to my knees and started sobbing, my face pressed into the carpet. I squeezed my hands, gathering some of the loose carpet fibers in my fist and just cried. I remembered all the good times we had. Half a year, and this was how it ended. All because she likes someone and they like her back. I loved her. Damn it, I LOVE her. I did, I do, and I wont be able to stop.

I woke up the next morning curled up in a ball on the carpet. I was sore, and heartbroken. I needed something to get my mind off this mess. I crawled over to the coffee table, and grabbed my cell phone. 5-5-5-7-2-7-3 I dialed.
Ring. Ring. Ring.

“Hello?” Gerard answered.

“H-Hey… Geegee… Can you um… Would you mind… I’d um…” I said, and I couldn’t gather my thoughts. The last time I saw Gerard we got in a huge fight over nothing, and I didn’t know if he was still pissed off.

“What is it, Mikes?” He asked, sounding concerned.

“I-I need you to come over and stay for a while, Geegee…” I said, thinking more about Alicia, and almost choked on tears.

“Why? What’s wrong? What happened?” He asked.

“A-Alicia and I… She… She left me…” I said, and I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks.

“Oh… Mikey, I’m so sorry. I’ll be down as soon as possible, alright?” He said and I could hear the concern in his voice. He must not still be mad.

“O-Okay. Th-Thanks a lot…” I said.

“I love you Mikey, see you soon, ‘kay?” He said.

“I love you too, bye.” I said and hung up the phone.

I set the phone back on the coffee table, and crawled up onto the couch. I snuggled with a pillow, turned on the Wiggles and tried to distract myself from everything.


Rate. Review. Read my completed Frerard while waiting for the next chapter... Who knows?
Sign up to rate and review this story