Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Scream

Boxes

by Wicked_Lovely 5 reviews

"How's my infection king?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 1648 words

1Insightful
Ryan sat in his study, a cup of tea siting on his desk as he kept his legs crossed in his chair. There was a book in his lap, the pages old and torn. He lived in the hotel by himself, getting used to the noises and messes that were made by no one. The dog he named Molly sat at his feet, her coat shining in the light of the nearby fireplace. The room smelled like old books and burning wood. All of the furniture was made of some kind of wood, the desk, the book cases filled to the brim with every kind of book there was, the door, the flooring, and the chair he sat in.
There was a scream from downstairs and he looked up, hearing it again more clearly.
"Ryyyyaaaaaannnn!" He was familiar with the voice and immediately stood, walking down the hall before taking the steps two at a time. Molly following close behind.
"Hey Ryan, still closed for the winter?" Mark was holding a group of boxes, a smile on his stubble covered face. Ryan took a few of the boxes from him, a large smile quickly covering his face.
"Yeah, but I have a new guest. Her names Molly." Ryan said as he took the boxes into the kitchen, Molly prancing right behind him.
"You named a dog after your mum?" Mark asked as he followed close behind. Ryan laughed a little, giving a small nod. The two put the boxes down on the counter, Molly sitting next to where Ryan stood.
"Yeah. What's wrong with that? She's a good dog. Aren't you doll?" The dog barked, Ryan petting her happily. "So why are you wondering if I'm closed? You know I always take winters off." Ryan started to pull things out of the box, putting the food where it belonged.
Mark sighed a little, an unhappy frown on his face. "Yeah, I know you don't like working these months. But I know these kids, and they want to take a vacation away from everything else. They said that they would pay you as much as you needed, so ya know, if you're up for it then go for it." Mark had started to help him put away the food.
"I knew there was a reason why you came all the way out here to bring me food. I guess, if it's just a group of teens then I can handle it. Might as well." Ryan said with a shrug.
"Why don't you come back to town with me? Get you out of this old rundown place." Mark said as he put away the last of the food. Ryan shook his head.
"No, if I have guests coming soon then I have to work on fixing a few things." Ryan said with a small smile. It was one that showed that he knew more than what he was letting on, but Mark didn't seem to catch it.
"All right. I'll be back in half a week. I'll remember to bring dog food too next time." He said with a small laugh, walking towards the front door. Ryan nodded, following him to the door.
"I'll be waiting diligently." Mark nodded once, walking out to his truck before going down the drive and out of the gate. Ryan frowned a little, shaking his head. "I guess we're going to have to clean up, aren't we?" Ryan asked Molly, making her bark. "Right." He walked out the kitchen door, unlocking the cellar lock to open the doors. He walked down the steps, Molly hot on his trail.
He walked down the hall of doors, telling Molly to stay as he opened one of the doors. He walked in, a smile on his face.
"How's my infection king?" Ryan asked as he looked down at the pathetic male wreathing on the ground. He looked like he only had a few more hours left to live, not that it mattered. He had been slowly dying for the past week anyway. They were little cuts, small and practically nothing, had Ryan not shoved river water and dirt from the nearby mountains into them.
"Please, just kill me." He groaned the words, his voice hoarse. Ryan shook his head.
"Just killing you takes all of the fun out of it. But I will speed it up a little. Granted, it's more for me than it is for you." He looked at the cuts covering the other boys body, his skin being a rainbow of color. Blacks purples and greens seemed to be the main ones, but there was a little bit of red and blue scattered here and there. Ryan tilted his head, his smile growing even more. "Let's play a game." The boy looked up at him with frightened eyes, tears filling them.
"Just kill me. I want to die. Please just kill me." The boy continued to plead, but it was to no avail.
"How about this? I'm going to give you a surprise, and if you don't make any noise then I won't do it again," He gave a crooked grin, making the other boy whimper. "However, every time you do make a sound I'll just....well, you'll see." Ryan sat down to the boy who stayed curled into a ball on the ground. Ryan pulled a pocket knife out, keeping it closed as he took the boys swollen purple hand. It was yellow and pink on the cut, raised purple skin surrounding that while blue green veins pulsed against the skin. Ryan used the bottom side of the knife, hitting it against the swollen skin. The boy screamed, his cut splitting open as blood and puss started to run out of it.
"Tsk tsk, I thought you would know better than to make a sound." Ryan moved his hand up the boys arm, finding a larger cut with a worse infection. He slammed the knife handle into it, making the boy scream once again. The cut opened just like the previous one. Ryan slammed it in again, making blood pour out of it. The boy was crying, begging for it to stop. Ryan ignored him, continuing on with his torture.
It took him about ten more hits until the boy finally bit his tongue to shut up. Ryan smiled at him, flipping the switchblade open. "Well done. I was wondering how much longer it would take for you to shut up."
"Wh-what are you going to do...to me?" The boys voice was broken by sobs, sounding quite like he had given up all hope. Ryan took the boys hand once more, flipping it so it was palms up. He winced as Ryan pressed the knife to the skin on his wrist.
"I'm going to grant your wish." With that Ryan pressed the knife into the boys skin, making him scream as he slowly allowed it to tear at the skin from his palm to his elbow. The blood poured out like a river, making Ryan giggle as he dropped the arm which stayed limp against the crying boys body. He was collapsed in a pool of his own blood, unable to move or do anything other than whimper and cry.
Ryan watched with a smile on his face as the boy slowly lost every ounce of blood in his body, his features softening as everything went pale. His closed eyes that had been crying deflated, his lips starting to turn a light blue. Ryan stood, walking out of the room. Molly barked at him and he just shrugged.
"I don't think he was that happy to see me." Ryan walked up the steps, Molly following close behind. When the two were out of the cellar Ryan locked it once more, going into the kitchen so he could start cleaning.
"You know Molly," Molly barked at him, jumping up when he said her name. He smiled a little, dusting the lobby of the hotel. ""Were all just dead people waiting to die" Do you know who said that?" Molly sat down and Ryan sighed. "Yeah, I didn't think so." He stayed quite for a few seconds, looking down at the picture of his mother and father with him as a little kid. Molly barked, breaking him from his seemingly morbid thoughts. "It was Louis CK. And you know what else? Right now, you're older than you've ever been. Just a few seconds closer to death."


~~~~~

So obviously, this story actually has plot and won't just be 'Ryan killing and torturing anyone and everyone.' I actually feel like it'll end up being a lot like The Shining. Which, I'm sorry if you don't like it because of the way it might end up. But just stick with me for a few more chapters before deciding you don't like it.
And I realize that this chapter may be kind of a downer, but just remember that the truth about death always gives you more of a reason to live.

PartyPoison:I'm glad you like them. I know there are a few that I update somewhat often, and I really need to start working on the ones that I haven't updated in...months, weeks, so on so forth.
And it's true, some stories are easier for me to write. Like All We Are Is Entertainment, and Hiders. That's why I've been updating them so often. But I don't know, I just kind of make it up as I go along.

AnotherKnifeInMyHand:And we're just scratching the surface. Are you excited? I'm excited.
With that in mind, I'm going to start writing the next chapter tonight. Don't know how long it'll take to post, but I'll start working on it.

Katrina_Adams:And that was just the teaser. Just wait and see what the rest of it is going to end up being like.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story