Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama, we're all gonna die.

Chapter 4

by crazybudgies 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 363 words

2Original
Gerards POV

I woke up with an aching back to the sound of a door opening. A woman I had never seen before threw in a few slices of bread and a bottle of water. Frank was still asleep so I crawled over to the food and took a bite of the bread and a couple of sips of water.
"What are you doing?" asked Frank,sliding along the floor to the food.
"um...eating.." I replied.
"Pass me some." I gave Iero a slice of bread and chucked him the bottle of water. After we had eaten our 'feast' we sat down near each other.
"So..Where are you from?" I asked.
"New Jersey."
"Same!"
"How old are you?"
"I'm nine." I replied.
"Eight."
We sat in companiable silence for a few moments.
"Any siblings?" Frank asked.
"M-M-Mikey.." I choked out, just holding back sobs.
"Its okay." said Frank,"You can cry if you want."
"I..I miss him..s-soo much. He's so...I-I..." My sentences became drivel as I gave in to the crying that engulfed me. Frank wrapped a skinny arm around me. I cried and cried and cried. My eyes were stinging by the time I had finished.
"Its okay Gerard, I miss my family too. I miss my mum lots and lots."
"So do I." I snuggled into Frank."You know Frank, I feel really close to you already."
"I guess this kind of experience really brings people together." He replied,chuckling.
"Uh huh."
"Every child should be kidnapped and starved!" We both smiled.
"Even though I have you, I still miss my brother."
"I promise I'll help you see your brother." I looked down at him, tears still glistening in my eyes.
"Super Promise."
"Super Promise."
"Don't make promises you can't keep Frankie.Thats what your mum did." came the chilling voice of the man with the scarred face. He must have been listening to our whole conversation. Frank let go of me and scrambled away into his corner. He was trembling slightly, tears rolling silently down his face.
"Frank..Whats wrong?" I asked scrambling over to sit next to him.
"You just met my dad,Gee."
Sign up to rate and review this story