Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All's fair in Love and War.

"Do you feel gay now?"

by crazybudgies 0 reviews

Mikey's time to tell his story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 495 words

0Unrated
MIKEYS POV:

I packed my bags. I was leaving. Never coming back.
I grabbed a peice of paper and a pen.
I sat down at the kitchen table and with a shaking hand started my note.

Whoever finds this note,
I'm leaving and none of you care enough to stop me. I know you two must really love each other. So I'm going so that you can be together and won't feel guilty.
Don't try and find me.
Mikey

I left the house and posted my key back through the letterbox. I set off down the road, heading towards a brand new future. A brand new me. I kept on walking and I didn't look back.

-2 WEEKS LATER-

I stepped into the grimy pub.The windows were full of built up grease and dirt. I casually jumped over the couple tangled up on floor. Sitting down by the bar I motioned for the bartender to come and tke my order. "The usual please Charlie." The glass was uncermoniously placed on the counter in front of me as I slid the money across to him. I chugged my pint in silence. I felt a hand slide down my shoulder. I turned to see a long-legged, blonde haired girl standing behind me.
"Hi." She said, sitting down in the seat next to me.
"Hey, I'm Mikey...and you are?"
"Megan." She flicked her hair out of her deep, emerald green eyes.
"Do you want a drink?"
"No, I don't drink."
"At all." I replied, a weakly attempting a joke. She laughed slightly, showing a pair of very white teeth.
"Only coffee."
"Me too, I'm like addicted to that stuff!"
"Wanna go to starbucks then?" I hopped down off the stool and followed her towards starbucks.
We spent the next two hours drinking coffee and enjoying each others company. I kept noticing things about her. Like the way she always brushes her hair off her face or the way her eyes sparkle when she talks about art. I also noticed and pointed out to her that she was the only person I knew that could have a cream-stache and still look hot.
"So, Mikey. Where are you staying."
"Umm..Just a hotel up the road."
"Do you want to stay at mine?" I took a deep breath before replying, I didn't know how she'd react.
"Look, Megan, I'm flattered but... I'm gay." I found myself pressed up against the wall. Megans face was inches from mine. She kissed my lips gently, pressing herself against me.
"Do you feel gay now."She whispered, huskily.
"N-No.." I forced out. That was all she needed to hear. She pressed her lips to mine furiously. I moaned slightly and opened my mouth to give her better access. I don't know how long we stood there but it seemed to last forever. It felt so good to finally have someone who appreciated me. It felt good to be wanted at last.
Sign up to rate and review this story