Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make Me Strong, Make Her Stronger

I'm Inches Away, I'll Be Miles Away

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Andý arrives.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 507 words

0Unrated
River’s POV

I dialled Andy’s number, my hands shaking. I bit my lip as I waited for him to pick up the phone and when he did I almost broke down in tears.
“River, how the fuck are you?!” Andy asked, his strong Geordie accent making me smile.
“I’m great thanks, they’re really nice. I-I… I uhm…” I couldn’t find the words.
“What’s wrong?” Andy asked. I knew he was worried.
“I-I’ve made a mistake. I-I-I…” I tried to explain.
“You what?” Andy questioned.
“I think I love you…” I whispered.
“I’ll be on the next plane” he told me before he hung up. I began to cry. I was really happy.

Gerard’s POV

I’d been waiting outside the door. I’d heard exactly what she’d been saying and when I heard crying, I feared the worst. I feared that she’d been rejected.
“River? Are you okay?” I asked.
“Yeah, Andy’s coming to visit” she smiled.
“Andy?” I asked.
“Andy Carroll. He plays for Liverpool… the soccer team…” she explained.
“You love him?” I question.
“I-I think so…” River choked out. I was surprised, but I managed to hide it.
“I should sleep now. I’ve got to unpack and all that tomorrow” she told me, climbing into her bed. She was still in her usual clothes, but I didn’t want to point out the obvious so I turned and left instead.
Andy’s POV

I read the address scribbled on the paper over and over again as I stood outside my destination, River’s house. I wanted to make sure I was at the right house. I knocked on the door nervously, not knowing what to expect. A boy with sandy brown straightened hair and glasses opened the door.
“Hello, who are you?” he asked.
“I’m here to see River” I told him. A few seconds later I realised that that wasn’t what he’d asked.
“Why?”
“She’s my girlfriend. Well… sort of ex… I’m not sure. She called me last night and she knew I was coming” I explained.
“River?! Did you invite some tall guy with long hair and a weird accent?!” the boy asked.
“ANDY!” I hear River yell. I smiled as she came into view. She pushed past the boy and threw herself at me.
“Hello, gorgeous” I smiled.
“We never broke up, okay? Don’t forget that.” She smiled, kissing me. I kissed her back, the corers of my mouth turning upwards into a small smile.
“I do love you, by the way” I whispered into her ear.
“I love you too” she whispered back, “By the way, Andy, this is Mikey, my twin. My older brother, Gerard, is inside”
“Okay, nice to meet you, Mikey, but don’t mock my accent, or there’ll be trouble.” I warned him.
“O-Okay…” He whispered. I followed River inside, unsure of how I was going to tell her that I couldn’t stay for long.
Sign up to rate and review this story