Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

When The Day Met The Night.

by TheAnonymous 4 reviews

A Joncer one shot.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 728 words - Complete

1Ambiance
He can't take it anymore. Watching Ryan and Brendon make out daily, but knowing he can't have what he wants. Spencer was rarely in a good mood anymore, and people were starting to notice. And by people, he meant Jon Walker. It made it worse because he would always hug Spencer asking if he was alright, or if he wanted to talk, when he was the one causing all of his problems. Why did have to be so gorgeous, or even better why did Spencer have to feel the way he does when he looks into his big, brown eyes.

**

Icy blue eyes glare at him, the intensity causing a stir in Jon's stomach, but a smile on his lips as puts on a fake pout at Spencer. Pestering him isn't the best way to get Spencer to like him, but the attention of those eyes is worth it. His fake pout and puppy dog eyes break Spencer's glare, causing a smile to spread across his lips. Jon takes it in, that smile, he lives for that smile. He knows that it may never happen, but just the thoughts of having those lips for his own keeps him going.

**

Spencer can't help but smile as he watches Jon goofing around in the dressing room. With the affect he had on Spencer, he didn't know if he would be able to hold out for much longer. He needed to feel his embrace, feel the softness of his pink lips soon. And he would, if it was the last thing he did. One day I'll with be with that man, he swore to himself.

**

Spencer walked into the dressing room, just as Ryan and Brendon walked out. Alone. With Jon. Breathing steadily Spencer decided he couldn't wait much longer. Jon was sitting on the couch, messing around with his phone when he saw Spencer and grinned.
"Hey" he said, keeping his gaze on the wall behind Jon's head.
"Hey" Jon replied, looking into the clearest blue eyes. Spencer sat down next to him, telling himself this was not a good idea, but when he looked up at Jon's smiling face all his thoughts rushed away, and he knew he needed to be with this man more than anything else.
"So what's up Spence, something wrong?"
"There is something I need to tell you." Spencer took a deep breath. "Jon, I-" He couldn't wait any longer. Jon pounced on Spencer, pressing his lips hard against the other boys. Spencer was suprised, but didn't hesitate and responded by pressing into Jon. He grabbed a fistful of his hair, while his other hand snaked around Jon's waist. Jon's hands gripped Spencer's neck and hip. Spencer's tounge licked Jon's lips asking permission. And when Jon opened them his tounge darted in ready to explore his mouth.

Jon leans into Spencer grinding against his crotch. Spencer moans and this pleases Jon, doing it again, Spencer letting out another moan. He pulls his lips away from Jon for a moment, to look into his eyes and big goofy grin.
"I have been waiting for this for so long," he whispers, bringing his lips to Jon's neck and kissing him up and down.
"Me too," Jon says, barely audible. Spencer is on top of Jon now, kissing his collar bone and reaching his hand up under Jon's shirt. Trailing his fingers down Jon's torso making him shudder with ecstacy. Spencer is softly biting and licking at his ear, when they hear footsteps and voices outside of the dressing room. They break apart quickly, but Jon goes in for one more quick kiss and pulls back just as the doors open and Brendon and Ryan walk in. Not seeming to notice anything had happened Brendon and Ryan get ready for the show along with Spencer and Jon.
"Hey, Jon what's on your neck?" Ryan asks, Spencer looks over and sees the freshly made hickey on Jon's neck, and quietly laughs to himself.
"I dunno," Jon replies nonchalantly, his eyes flitting to Spencer, giving him a small smile.

**

While on stage, they can barely keep their eyes off of each other. Both smiling bigger and brighter then they ever have before. Spencer was right, he finally got to do what he had always wanted to, and Jon now knew that the smile he lived for, was meant for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story