Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This Heart Is Yours

by i-stole-the-cookies 0 reviews

One-shot, slightly based on my morning routine. Don't forget to rate and review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 1686 words - Complete

0Unrated
I groaned when my alarm beeped at me. I had work in an hour. I sat up and turned the alarm off. I sat in my bed for a minute, trying to wake up a bit. I threw the covers off my body and stood up. First of all, I went to the bathroom to pee, wash my face and brush my teeth. I went back to my bedroom and got dressed in my work uniform; black pants, black t-shirt and a little cute white apron. I pulled on my converse boots and tied mthem tightly so they wouldn't be loose and uncomfortable. I pinned my name tag over my left breast and found my hair brush. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and then found my hand bag and jacket. I left the house and locked up behind me. As I turned around I saw a very familiar face standing by the garden gate. My favourite person in the world, my best friend and lover. Frank Iero.

"Hey" I exclaimed, although sleepily. I was too tired to really appreciate the fact that he was here at my house at six o'clock in the morning. "I thought you didn't get back until tomorrow."

"I wanted to surprise you." He said softly. "My beautiful, Sadie." He stroked a few loose strands of hair out of my face. "May I accompany you to the bus stop." He held out his arm for me. I took it and we began walking down the street.

The bus stop was about 15-20 minutes away from my house. Frank and I wanlked in silence for a few minutes, mostly because we needed to enjoy being in each others company. We had been apart for about three weeks and those three weeks were hell for me. There were days when I really needed Frank to be there for me.

"Tell me about what you've been doing." Frank said. I sighed.

"I've not been doing much, the café finally got new owners and my new boss can be a bit of an asshole." I told him. "I mean, I've been baking since I was seven years old and he's trying to tell me how to bake "right". It drives me insane.2 Frank pulled me closer to his body. I was thankful for the warmth.

"Your baking is the best." Frank assured me. "There's nothing wrong with the way you bake."

"I know." I replied. "How was touring?" I asked him.

"Awesome, except the bus we were sharing with another band broke down three times in one week so and we had to rent a van." Frank told him. "It felt like when we first started out in the old days when we were sleeping on each other and wearing the same clothes for days on end." I smiled and shook my head. Boys will be boys.

We were nearing the bus stop and my heart sank a little. I had to work until four o'clock today and with the band getting so big, I didn't know if I was going to see Frank later, tomorrow or next week. I have the next three days off work, I'll just spend them in my pyjamas, watching re-runs of sitcoms from the nineties.

"What's on your mind?" Frank said as we sat down in the shelter. "You have your pjs and sitcoms face on." I chuckled slightly.

"I have to work all day to day and I don't know when we're going to see each other again." I confessed. I let my face fall and I stared at my shoes. Frank, using his finger, lifted my head so I was staring directly into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere for three weeks." He whispered. "We're off to Europe in three weeks but they don't need me until then." I unlinked my arm from his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I nuzzled my nose against his neck and felt him kiss my forehead. The bus that would take me to work pulled up along side the shelter and opened the doors for me.

"I'll see you at your house when I'm finished work." Itold him. I kissed his cheek and then his lips softly and slowly. He relunctantly let my hand go and stayed in the shelter until the bus pulled away.

*

I was in a world of my own when I reached work, half an hour later, I felt like nothing could touch me. I served snobs coffees and teas with a smile. I even smiled at my new boss and agreed that baking lemon and poppyseed muffins would be better than the popular blueberry muffins I usually bake. By time I was finished my at four, my feet were throbbing and my eyes were stinging from hardly any sleep.

I hopped and skipped merrily to the bus that would take me straight to Frank's house. He still lived with his mom and I honestly didn't mind. Linda understood when we needed privacy, although, I hated it when she felt like she had to leave her own home because of us. It was harder at my house because I lived with my dad and he wasn't fond of the tattooed rocker who sometimes snuck into my room at nights.

When I reached Frank's house, I let myself in with the key that Linda had given to me. I hung up my handbag and jacket by the door and searched the house for Frank or Linda. Linda could still be at work when I couldn't find Frank, I assumed he was upstairs taking a nap. And I assumed right. There he was, sound asleep in his bed. I slipped off my shoes and pants and climbed into the bed. He didn't wake up and I was glad, my eyelifs became too heavy and I ended up falling asleep next to Frank.

When I woke up, Frank had one arm draped over my tummy and he was kissing my neck. I giggled and took hold of his hand.

"I thought that might wake you up" Frank whispered. "Mom's visiting my grandmother for a few days, so we have the place to ourselves." He said suggestively. I liked his thinking.

Frank kissed me deeply and I lost myself for a long time.

Later, when we were both completely naked, on top of his duvet. I straddled Frank and very carefulled lowered myself on to him. We both gasped out of sync. He gasped louder and louder as I moved down his length and I gasped louder when the right spot was touched. I moved and leaned forward, resting my hands on either side of Frank's head. He was rested on the pillow, his own hands on my waist as if he was holding me into place. He didn't need hold me in place because I knew this was where I belonged.

I belonged to him.

Frank began moving underneath me with a perfect rhythm. I moaned and writhed above him. But he needed more control than what he had already. He flipped us over so that I was underneath him. He moved faster and faster until I shuddered with an orgasm. Frank kept going until he came which was soon after me. When he pulled out of me, I was still experiencing little aftershocks. Frank collapsed next to me, our breathing was heavy and uncontrollable for the moment.

"Sorry, I know you wanted to be on top." Frank said, after catching his breath.

"Frank, do not apologize for that." I replied. "It was amazing. It always is, no matter who is on top." He smiled at me.

"Glad to be of service." Frank kissed my cheek and then moved to take the condom off. He threw it in the trash can that was near his bed. Then he pulled a blanket over our nude bodies and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed happily and closed my eyes. I wasn't sleeping but I felt like I should be. I was still pretty tired from waking up at the crack of dawn and now I was even more tired from the sex. But some how I couldn't fall asleep. Frank kissed my cheek and whispered "I love you" in my ear. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Thats the first time you've said that." I said to him. He gave me a sheepish smile.

"I know but it doesn't change the fact that its true." He said, still whispering.

I had known for a long time that I was in love with Frank Iero. It possibly began when I first saw him on stage. With Pencey Prep not My Chemical Romance. I thought he was amzing. I was only 17 at the time and he was 19. I had flunked out of high school because I spent most of my time going to rock shows. It was around the time my mother left. I met Frank after that show, he spotted me in the club after a show and bought me a Coke. We had been inseparable ever since. I think maybe after about a year in our relationship I knew I loved him. But then he started touring with MCR and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. He stayed true to me, never slept with any groupies and I was the first one he came to when he came back to New Jersey. Except his parents of course.

"I love you too." I said to him softly. "I have for a while."

"I know." Frank replied. "I have too, I could just never find a decent enough moment to admit it." He whispered. I closed my eyes and felt him kiss my forehead. I fell asleep, probably the happiest I've ever been in my life.

**
Hey, if you liked this, then please check out my new story http://ficwad.com/story/166129 its called "If I Let You Love Me, Be The One Adored" It would mean a lot to me if someone would at least check it out and give me a review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story