Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desires of the Heart

Chapter 4

by xblckhrtxx 3 reviews

Missed me as much as

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 1341 words

1Ambiance

Lily's POV

Gerard's face went from one of calm to one of shock. I sighed and walked over to our bed to sit down.

"My Dad pissed Beckett off over something stupid, and the worst is that my dad didn’t give a shit that she died. He was cheating on her with some bimbo." I explained while staring down at the carpet. Gerard sat down next to me.

"Why did he piss Beckett off for?" He questioned in a quiet tone. I tore my eyes from the carpet and looked to his face. His eyes held concern for me.

"It was over a stupid car, Beckett threatened to kill someone close to my Dad. I’m guessing he told my mom because the night after she took me to get Ice Cream and she seemed panicked. My siblings were at practice for something and my Dad had to work late so it was just me and my mom.." I brought my hand up to Gerard's heart and waited for a beat that I knew wouldn't come. " As soon as we got home he was there sitting on the couch. My Mom started screaming and I just sat there watching her get killed because I was to fucking scared."

Gerard cast his eyes downward but brought his own hand up over mine. "I'm sorry that happened to you." He whispered comfortingly.

"Don't be. My dad was being stupid. He knew how powerful Beckett was." I said and felt myself beginning to shake. I inhaled a sharp breath and tried to calm down. I didn't want to do this in front of Gerard. I didn't want him to see me like this. One sob escaped my lips and that's all it took.

I was suddenly sitting in Gerard's lap, his two skinny but firm arms were wrapped tightly around me. "It's okay. Don't worry, I'm here." He whispered quietly in my ear.

"My life just went down hill from there. I’ve had four step moms and I’m about to get a fifth. Getting picked on at school just because I was in orchestra and Glee club and for liking Harry Potter. I’ve never felt pretty. They only person to call me pretty was my mom. I was even lucky enough to get a date for prom. Which we ditched for a Green Day concert. I was even suicidal for a while.” I said through tears. “Since I was nine all I really wanted was revenge for mom and that I would get her back. But I know that that’s never gonna happen. " I reached into Gerard's jacket and pulled out a stake. "When I was 16 I gave Pete a call and that same night I started training.” Gerard stared at the stake in my hands. "How did you know Pete," He said. “He used to babysit me when he was in high school. Best babysitter ever.” I smiled

"After about 10 months I made my first kill. But every time I killed a vampire pictures of that night would pop up and wouldn’t leave me alone. But they just faded soon after. And never came back." My skin crawled as the images flew back through my brain. Anger boiled beneath my veins and I'm sure my heart rate quickened. Gerard hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"You shouldn't have gone through that. You deserve so much better." He whispered into my hair. I just sat there, letting Gerard tell me sweet things. I knew I shouldn't have gotten so upset over this, it was over nine years ago. I had grown so much since then and those painful memories had just become little scars that shouldn't have bothered me.

"So now you know," I sighed and buried my head into Gerard's chest. "The big bad hunter that you fought for ten months was nothing but a scared and overly sarcastic teenager, and one who couldn't even stand her ground against the only big kill vampire she had to face alone."
Gerard removed his arms from around me and then pulled my face up to look at him. He was smiling at me warmly. "Nope," He grinned. "She went and fell in love with him."

I sniffed and couldn't help but return his smile. His grin was too contagious. "Yeah," I laughed, feeling my old sarcasm coming back to me as the sadness went away. "I guess I never really listened too much to the advice of the other girls in orchestra and Glee club back in high school. I think I was supposed to stay away from the conniving huntress seducing murderers." Gerard laughed and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "What can I say? I've just got to have a dangerous girl. Though, you should probably learn to stay away from bad boys."

"You have a lot to learn about teenage girls, Mr. Way. We just love bad boys." I said before turning my lips to Gerard's. We stayed like that for a little while, just kissing each other softly. Then, Gerard tore away suddenly. He lifted me from his lap and sat me back down on the bed. He stood over me for a moment before reattaching our lips and pushing me back so I was lying on the bed. Then, he crawled overtop of me and straddled my hips.

"Well," Gerard said between kisses as I entangled my fingers in his hair. "Somebody sure is excited."

I rolled my eyes and pulled his face back down to mine. I won't lie, kissing Gerard was the best thing in the entire world. His lips were velvet soft and no matter what he did with them it always resulted in me wanting more. Eventually though, Gerard pulled back from me.
"Why did you-" I stopped midway through my sentence to breathe.
"Because you were going to suffocate," Gerard laughed.

"Hmm," I got a thoughtful look. "Suffocation or stop kissing my boyfriend? Personally, I don't think suffocating would be that bad."
Gerard grinned. "So after we're done fighting 24/7 and dating each other it's okay for me to kill you?"

"Well, this way I die happy." I smiled back. Gerard just shook his head and rolled off of me. He was instead, now laying beside me on the bed. I sighed happily. Life couldn't get any better could it? No evil vampires trying to kill us, no one trying to turn me into some kind of murder thing, and most of all, no tacky clothes.
"Gerard?" I suddenly whispered.

"Yeah?" He breathed quietly.
"How old were you when you became a vampire?" I asked, somewhat worried he might not answer me.

"I was 19," He answered easily.
"How long has it been since then?" I asked with more confidence this time.
"Five years I think." Gerard stared at the ceiling.

"You're old," I laughed. I could pretty much sense Gerard roll his eyes.
"Yeah, well you're in love with the old guy," He argued back.
"So true," I said, letting him have that one.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on our bedroom door. Gerard and I exchanged glances. Something was up, our friends don't know how to knock.

"I'll get it," I said and stood up. I walked quietly to the door and cautiously pulled it open. I was met the last thing I had expected, two angry black eyes belonging to none other than Bob Bryar.

"Hello, Lily. Missed me as much as Kat and Frank have?"


*******************************

Dun Dun Dun!! Felt like doing that. XD Okay so what did you guys think??? I don’t really like this chapter much. I feel like it’s shitty.

School is gonna start soon and I want to be in a lot of shit. But I will be updating :) I love you guys to much.

If you got anything to say review please!!! I’ll update tomorrow (technically today. Midnight here) Be looking forward to another chapter during the day. Now I need sleep.

Please review and rate!!
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story