Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

Z is for Zip

by MyPatheticRomance 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 1225 words - Complete

5Funny
Z is for Zip
A/N: Gerard is 21, Frank is 19 and Mikey, Bob and Ray are all 18.

It all started when Ray decided to ask Gerard and Frank something while they were all watching cartoons at Gerard and Frank's place. Mikey was seated upside down, his hair nearly touching the floor, while Bob and Ray were sitting on either side of Mikey, on the floor. Gerard and Frank were on the same couch as Mikey, Frank's legs propped over Gerard's.

"So… Have you guys done it yet?" Ray asked, glancing over his shoulder at Frank and Gerard, who blinked at him.

"Done what?" Frank asked, shifting a little.

"You know," Ray started, and he cast a look at Bob.

"Dude, seriously, what?" Gerard asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You know," Ray repeated, before doing an obscene hand gesture. Frank blinked.

"You mean had sex?" Frank asked, and Ray stopped with the creepy hand gestures and nodded.

"First of all, that is none of your business Raymond Toro, but no, we haven't," Frank admitted (with dignity, he likes to think).

"For real?" Bob asked, seeming shocked.

"Just because we're gay doesn't mean we fuck like bunnies," Gerard stated, rolling his eyes.

Mikey took that moment to shush them all because they were ruining his viewing of Courage The Cowardly Dog, and he so did not want to hear about his brother's sex life.

"I know, I just… Thought you would've by now," Ray shrugged. And with that, the subject was dropped and the boys went back to watching the TV.

-Two days later


Gerard and Frank were sitting cross-legged on their bed, staring down at the piece of paper between them.

"Do you think a giant teddy bear is a bit too much?" Frank asked, tapping the pen against his lip thoughtfully.

"Just a tad," Gerard confirmed. Frank nodded and crossed it off the list.

"How about roses?"

"Frankie, that's a little cliché, don't you think?"

"But I want our first time to be romantic, you know?"

"Sex isn't the same as what it's like in movies. I hear it's awkward. And kind of painful," Gerard said, pulling a little face.

Frank nodded, and they went back to their "Do's and Don'ts Of Sex." List.

-One week later


"Okay, so uh, now, then?" Frank asked, hovering a few feet away from the bed, casting nervous glances at it.

"I guess so," Gerard replied, equally as nervous. It was a new feeling for both of them; they were usually really comfortable around each other.

"So, let's get naked," Frank suggested, attempting to sexily pull his shirt over his head. It ended up getting stuck on his head though, so it was a little less graceful than he had planned. Once Frank's shirt finally co-operated, he looked at Gerard expectantly. Gerard sent him a little smile and copied Frank's actions, except his shirt came off easier than Frank's, because Gerard didn't wear such fucking tight clothes.

"Now pants," Frank told Gerard, as though it were rocket science. Frank wiggled out of his jeans and Gerard fought the urge to laugh. Gerard unbuttoned his jeans with no problem, however, when he went to pull down his zipper, it wouldn't budge. This was not how it was supposed to go. This was not part of the plan. It was meant to be fool-proof. Mikey even looked over it, for fuck's sake.

"Any day would be wonderful," Frank commented dryly, motioning towards Gerard' jeans.

"Uh… There's a problem," Gerard said, sending Frank a desperate look.

"I swear to God, Gerard, if you tell me you have an STD, I am going to kick your ass!" Frank threatened, crossing his arms over his naked chest.

"What? No! Um, how can I when this is my first time?" Gerard pointed out.

"…I don't know. Don't ask questions. Just tell me the problem."

"My zip's kind of… stuck," Gerard mumbled, glancing down at his crotch.

"What do you mean stuck?" Frank demanded, staring at Gerard's crotch, too. Gerard squirmed uncomfortably.

"I mean, it won't come down, okay?" Gerard explained, pointing at the zip.

"Let me see," Frank mumbled, dropping to his knees in front of Gerard. He grabbed a hold of the zipper and tried to pull it down. It didn't work.

"Fucking seriously?" Frank muttered, his tongue poking out a little in his concentration. He yanked again. They were both so wrapped up in Gerard's pants that neither of them heard the front door open, or the footsteps up the stairs.

Mikey chose that moment to enter the room.

"Hey guys, do you think you could – OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" Mikey screamed, covering his eyes and turning the other way. Gerard and Frank looked up at Mikey, startled. Neither of them moved, though.

"Um. Hi, Mikey," Gerard said uncomfortably, trying to step away from Frank who was only wearing his boxers, Jesus, if Mikey told Mrs Iero about this, Gerard would be a dead man.

After a brief awkward silence, filled only with Mikey's traumatised groaning, Frank spoke up, "How's it going, man?"

Mikey took his hand away from his eyes before letting out a squawk and promptly covering them again. "Would you put some clothes on? Seriously, I am scarred for fucking life."

Frank giggled a little and opened the closet. He pulled out a pair of sweat pants, because his jeans took too long to wiggle back into, and put them on. Gerard, who was a lot more self-conscious than Frank, even if it was just Mikey, pulled his shirt back on.

"It seriously wasn't what it looked like," Gerard said, and Mikey lowered his hands and fixed Gerard with an unimpressed look. "Okay it was, but not really."

"Yeah, we had a problem," Frank piped up, and Mikey turned his glare to Frank.

"I don't want to know if one of you couldn't get it up, oh my God, just shut up, you guys," Mikey pleaded, his glare turning into a look of pleading. This was not happening to him, it just wasn't. Why was Mikey always stuck with the awkward shit, seriously?

Before they knew it, Gerard and Frank were giggling manically while Mikey stood in the doorway, arms folded over his chest, wearing the best poker-face he could muster up in this situation.

Once they had finished with their giggle-fit, Gerard turned to his brother.

"My zipper's pretty much stuck," he confessed, with a sheepish look, while Frank started giggling again, because seriously? Their lives should totally be a movie or something.

Mikey put his hands in the air as he backed out of the room, "I'm not helping with that!"

This caused Frank to go into hysterics again, and Gerard pouted. "You have to do something. I can't live in these jeans forever. I'll never get laid, Mikey. You can't leave your brother hanging like this!"

Mikey sighed. "Fine. I know what to do."

"Yeah?"

"I'm calling mom."

Well, this would be the end of the Frerard A to Z. Like I've said before, there will be another Frerard A to Z (the sequel will probably be co-written with Jepharee Howard, and if you have Mibba, I recommend you check her out. She's an amazing author.). Thank you all for sticking with this story and commenting. Hope you enjoyed. :D –Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story