Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Meet the Parents

by Elsask 2 reviews

Helen comes home...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2006-06-05 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 1064 words

1Exciting


"Dear are you almost done packing the stuff?" called Eve from the kitchen leaning against the counter, brewing coffee. The kitchen was full of stacked boxes ready to move to their next destination.

Eve got her looks from her mother's side -which happened to be Hebe's bloodline- even though she was over 40 years old some people had mistaken her to be in her 20s. It was part of having an ancestor that was a goddess. She had long orange hair that streamed down in soft waves; she always had it up in some sort of bun or ponytail at almost all times except at this time in the morning. Her blue eyes always seemed to sparkle like sun hitting a deep pool of water. She stood there in her blue housecoat. Helen on the other hand, seemed to be a combination of both her mother and father.

"Yes, I am just packing away Holi's toys."

The nanny had left but she had helped pack up a fair bit of the stuff left around the house. After a little bit of crashing and banging, Eve's husband appeared. He had emerald green eyes, and short cropped brown hair. He was rather skinny -maybe it was because it ran in the family. He had already changed and was wearing jeans and a plain green shirt. His name was Andrew. He was lugging four large suitcases behind him, and almost all of them were Eve's. He set them down at the door where there was a few boxes waiting to be taken out.

He grabbed a coffee mug and poured himself some coffee. He breathed in the refreshing smell of the aromatic coffee letting it wind up into his nostrils. It may have woken him up a little but it wouldn't prepare him for what came next.

The couple drank their coffee together in silence. Their thoughts squirmed with the ideas of what may have happened to their oldest daughter.

The young child, Holi was still sleeping silently in her crib, dreaming of happier things.

The doorbell rang, Eve got up from leaning against the side. "I'll get that."

"Coming!!" She called out.

Eve opened the door, a dark sleek figure stood at the door, wearing a long flowing black cloak. The figure took a step inside from the pitch-black night, not caring of being rather rude -but then, evil was never was polite. Eve didn't know what to think, to be scared, or surprised, maybe angry at this intrusion. She just stood there.

The figure pulled back the hood covering its face. There stood a figure with a face of hatred, malevolence, corruptness and alertness. Wild burned in those greenish-blue eyes. Innocent joy was not to be found on this face, only the joy of killing and harming others existed in this heart. The visitor's long brown hair was up in a high ponytail.(1) The long pieces of hair in between the front of her ears and after her bangs were bound by a orange bead on each side. The female had on a black Greek chiton dress that fell a little above the knees with a slit down the side and yellow and orange blocks as the trim on the bottom of the skirt. Two golden clasps rested on each shoulder of a sly wolf prouncing on the weakly faun.

The person's name was Helen, Eve's lovely daughter.

"Helen!!" Eve was surprised and overjoyed. "I am so glad to see you my dear!"

"Who is it dear?" Andrew called out.

"It is Helen!" She replied blissfully.

Andy's head peaked out from the kitchen doorway with a grin on his face.

"Helen, honey!" He shouted out with joy.

Eve leaned in for a hug. "I am so glad to see you home, I was so worried."

The power went out.

Before Eve touched her, Helen produced out of thin air a long staff with two sharp scythe-like blades, the cold metal on each end of the staff gleaned in the moonlight from the window. She shoved the staff between herself and Eve stopping her mother in her tracks.

Eve stepped back her eyes in horror. "Oh no... Helen what has he done to you?"

Helen advanced on the couple.

"Helen? Helen, answer me."

Andrew stood behind Eve supporting her if needed. "Dear, snap out of it, it is one of Cronus' evil tricks."

The words of her parents rebounded off Helen, they didn't mean a thing to her, she didn't know who they actually where now. To her, they were just citizens that Cronus had ordered to deal with. She advanced on her caregivers.

Her parents panicked, Andy embraced Eve.

"Helen stop this! Don't do this." Commanded Eve, her eyes got wider and wider as Helen raised her two sided weapon higher and higher into the air.

"Helen!!" Eve screamed.




"You are all to go to Helen's house immediately ,it is in the prairies, and check something out." Commanded Hera to the Titans gang with her clear dictating voice. Her hair, as always neatly in place, perfect in perfection.

"Why?" Atlanta asked as she sat perched on the couch.

"We haven't heard from Hermes since he left for there earlier this morning."

"Cronus?" Jay looked up at Hera. Jay had the deepest hatred for that god and that is how it had to be. The leader had to have the most determination of all.

"It may be, but my suspicions are very low towards him, this doesn't seem his doing."

The team understood and they dispersed from the goddess's presence and started to get ready for the journey.

"Odie." Hera called out, Odie turned around. "I will send you the coordinates."

Odie nodded and continued on.


(1) This hairstyle was a high ponytail and is a tad-bit like/ kind of in the ninja fashion but not really, it is to make her look more lethal. It is hard to explain so think whatever you want but remember lethal.... :D

I tried to use all of the ideas, I made Helen's sister a little closer to Helen's name, Holi said like Holly, and I changed Helen's father's name, Andrew (sounds way better) other than Evangalos lol. I got tests coming up (and an important baseball game) so I don't know when I will get the next chappie in. Tell me if you like the names or not.

ELSASK OUT!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story