Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The thirty sixth entry.

by xDcee 2 reviews

I'm baaacckkkkk

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 341 words

3Exciting
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW, I'm back! It's been a while beautiful readers and I am so SO SORRY. I literally forgot EVERYTHING. And I am very sorry for this being only one entry, I haven't really got more at the moment, even though it's been a while, I've been writing other things and school work and... Yeah. BUSY BUSY. SO here is a lovely little very short entry right here and I WILL get more up. bye for now, not forever! - MAX



Oh god, I just read over my last entry and the last thing I said... So fucking cheesy and... Ugh!
Anyway, I told Mikey to visit Gerard for me today because of I letter I relieved and, believe it or not, I visited my mom today.
When I went there I was shitting myself, I was totally scared, I thought there were going to be crazy people running everywhere ready to kill me! But turns out, their behind doors and in rooms and special wards, and my mothers ward was in the rehab building, so I didn't even have to go near the 'crazy' people. So I went to her room and, when she saw me, she ran towards me and threw her arms around me and I... almost ran away. I flinched and shoved her away from me as I shielded myself only the hits and yelling didn't come. There was no loud voices, just a soft one giving me an apology. She said "I am so sorry Frankie, I love you so much, never again" and she was smiling, then she gently wrapped her arms around me. That's when I started crying, smiling and thinking 'wow, my life is going to get so much better!'
I seriously can't wait to go visit Gerard tomorrow and tell him how great my mom is going! He'll be just as happy as I am, I think... Well, I'm gonna go call Mikey and ask him how Gerard was today. Write tomorrow! Bye!
Frank, 16 December
Note: I feel so great right now!
Sign up to rate and review this story