Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hide your body from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Heaven help us

by TiaJade 4 reviews

Still horrible at summarys sorry guys

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 958 words - Complete

1Original
Franks P.O.V

Another slap to the face made me yell out it pain, a tear not quite escaping my eye. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry, Fun Ghoul never cries. A wooden bat was brought to my stomach, knocking the air clean outta me, shattering my ribs. That fucking hurt.

“Tell me where they are now” Korse whispered, his husky tones dripping in malice.

“I don’t fucking know, NOW LET ME OUTTA HERE!” I screamed thrashing against the leathery trap. My lungs protested under jagged shards of my ribcage but I struggled and struggled, finally managing getting one of my hands free. I threw back my fist and punched that bald bastard square in the face and he fell back onto a needle. I pack a punch.

"Argh, you fucking idiot-" He started before he collapsed onto the floor, asleep. I took this as my chance to get away, I used the hand I freed earlier to undo the other leathery fiends. I climbed off the metal 'bed' and quickly made my way to the door. I was bombarded with dracs punching me and kicking me everywhere, I fought them as much as I could but suddenly a blood curdling crack filled the air accompanied by my yelp of pain. I fell to the ground, tears streaming down my face, it hurt so much. I winced at what I saw, this couldnt be happening. It was pointing in the wrong direction. My leg....was.....broken. Fuck

Mikeys P.O.V

"You told them didn't you" She said, almost in tears again

I ran over and hugged her, my fatherly instincts kicking in, she sobbed into my shoulder as I gently cooed in her ear.
"Shh, it's alright, you don't need to worry, we're here for you, shh" I whispered into her ear still cuddling her as if she was my only hope. She looked at me with hope in her eyes and went to hide behind Poison again, poor girl.

"Sorry Toxic, they needed to know so they could trust us" Lady said boldly, Toxic only nodded in response. I looked over at Jet, you could see the sorrow in his eyes, he felt sorry for them all, being made to fight to live day in day out, it must've been hard. But they were with us now, at least I hoped so but Party wouldn't send them back out into the desert, would he?

My thoughts were cut off with Jet punching me in the arm bringing me back to the real world. That fucking hurt.
"Party, we should let them stay with us" I said staring at Party "They have nowhere to go and they could be of great help getting Ghoul back." He turned to me and sighed, I had won, defeated him, got my way...for once. The girls squealed with glee knowing that they had somewhere to stay. I was all warm inside, this was a good idea.

Jet and me smiled at the girls as they group hugged, laughing at Radical being stuck in the middle being squished to death. Party,however, wasnt as gleeful in fact he wasnt even happy. He looked as if he was about to cry. I think I knew why, all that I needed to do was get it out of him.

Gerards P.O.V

Watching the girls made me realise something. They were a family, nobody was missing or excluded, it reminded me of our family, Me, Jet, Kobra and Ghoul, a team, a family. I felt the tears start to prick my eyes, urgh who knew 5 girls could make me so emotional. I was happy for them don't get me wrong, but it made me miss Ghoul even more. I was sick of having to use codenames around everybody, even in my thoughts. I just wanted to call Jet, Ray or Kobra, Mikey and Ghoul, Frank, it felt like forever that I had heard my real name, it was more of a distant memory now.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in a hug. It was Kobra, he sensed something was wrong, no, he knew something was wrong. "Kobra, Party I'm going to show the girls around so you guys can talk" Jet said smiling, how did he know these things?
Kobra pushed me to the sofa and sat down, pulling me down with him.

"C'mon Gee, whats up?" 'Gee' my real nickname, he hadn't used it in so long it shocked me to hear him say it again, although I couldn't help but feel relieved that he still remembered it.
"Nothing," I answered
"Party, I know theres something wrong, I'm your brother for fucks sake"
"I don't wanna talk about it"
"Party, tell me"
"No"
"GERARD ARTHUR MOTHER FUCKING WAY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!" Kobra shouted. I stared at him in shock, he had never gotten this angry with me before, never to the extent to use my full name. I sighed giving in again.

"I miss Ghoul okay, I need him back and I'm going to burn the mother fuckers that took him, He needs us and we need him, we're a family and families stick together, right? I can't help feeling like I was the reason he got taken, If I hadn't of been distracted with Korse I could've saved him, its all my fault Mikey" I sobbed, angry with myself. Kobra wrapped an arm around me, cooing into my ear, making me relax. Heaven help us now...

BOOM CHAPTER 3 GUYS FUCK YEAH! Hope you enjoy it, I'm writing this on my own for a while until Jess feels shes up to it again, anyway R&R guys :)
-Tia xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story