Categories > Original > Erotica

All Hell Can't Stop Us Now

by NightOfTheHunter_ 0 reviews

Sean Smith & Alex Gaskarth.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 686 words

0Unrated
Alex walked off the stage, leaving behind the ravenous crowd of screaming fangirls the were being held back by a team of security men, bulky guys, who obviously worked out judging by the size of their guns, were struggling to hold the fans back. Alex chuckled to himself and swayed into his dressing room. He opened the door and stepped in, locking it behind him. There was a wall that stretched halfway across the room, with a shelf that harboured several bottles of beer. The empty bottles were scattered across the floor. Alex took a swig from one of the bottles and walked around the half-wall. Infront of him was a man with bleached blonde hair and pleading eyes. He was naked, and tied onto a chair with a fairly thick rope. Alex smiled to himself. "Well, well, well." He smirked. "Who do we have here?" He placed the bottle down beside the chair before sliding his hands around the knotted rope and untiying it. He stared into the blonde man's eyes."Long time no see Sean." He sneered, looking at him. "I knew you'd be back." He pushed his forefinger into Sean's mouth and then slid it into his ass. Sean squirmed at the discomfort. "Its the only lube you'll be getting, slut." Alex spat. Sean's eyes lit up; he loved this side of Alex, a side hardly anyone ever saw. Alex slid his index finger in beside the first and began to scissor inside of Sean. Sean bit his lip and tried to stay silent, but a moan escaped from his lips. Alex removed his fingers and kissed Sean roughly, forcing his tounge into Sean's mouth and down his throat, the sweet taste of Sean's saliva ensuring a definate state of arousal in both men. Alex pulled away and looked Sean's body up and down. His eyes stopped at his tattoo on his lower abdomen and smiled.
"All hell won't stop me now!" Sean's eyes twinkled, he lowered his eyes and then moved his vision back to Alex's face, his breathing quickening. Alex stared at Sean before twisting his hands in his blonde locks, and forcing himself into the yelping man's mouth. Sean was almost in tears, it felt as if Alex was tearing his hair out, and as much as he hated it, it turned him on even more. "Suck harder, slut." Alex demanded. You didnt argue with Alex when he was like this, you'd pay for it. Sean took Alex's slender length into his mouth and began to suck and lick at it, Alex trying to thrust himself down Sean's throat, making him gag violently. "Clearly you've had enough," Alex snarled, "Over there.." he pointed at the table in the middle of the room. Sean crawled over to it, barely reaching it, he felt himself being shoved over it. Alex spat at Sean's hole and without warning, rammed himself in, making Sean scream louder than anyone that Alex had ever fucked before. He began to thrust forcefully into Sean, who's eyes were lidded and throat stinging from the pain. He was in agony, but he didnt ever want it to stop. "Fucking slut." Alex moaned. "You'll do anything for a good fuck wont you? You're a whore, arent you? A dirty little whore." Sean nodded exaggeratedly. "Yes... I am. Jesus fucking..." he cut himself off with a scream. "Deeper... Alex... please!" Alex chuckled at how easy Sean was. He reached down and grasped a firm hold of Sean's throbbing erection. Sean was thicker than him, but about the same length. Alex moved his hand quickly, biting Sean's neck. The second the bitter taste of blood flooded his mouth, he filled the inside of Sean. He continued to jerk Sean off, he placed rough kisses across his back and neck, after mere seconds he felt the warmth splash onto his hands, which he ran up Sean's body and into his mouth. He pulled on his black skinny jeans and murmured "clean yourself up." Before walking out of the door, hoping Jack would find him and use him like the slut he really was.
Sign up to rate and review this story