Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Exchanging letters we'll never read.

by ForeverMCRmy 2 reviews

Really short Ryden one-shot. Brendon writes Ryan a letter before leaving forever, Ryan writes a letter back for the sake of letting his feelings out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-08-31 - 478 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dear Ryan,

I guess this is where it ends. Where we go our seperate ways without a kiss, a hug or even a goodbye. It breaks me to know I can never be with the one I love, that I'm the only one that will be saying goodbye. I guess this is the end and you broke your promise of always being there for me. You broke my heart and I don't know why, you tore me to pieces and left me crying next to the bed, helpless, confused and unloved. Without even a goodbye you walked out my apartment door and let my heart rip in to pieces. I guess you're off with some whore now, fucking her as I write this letter. I've heard what you've done, but I truly thought this could last. I guess I was wrong. I guess I was far from right. I still love you, I always will. Even if you hate me, I'll still love you. But I can't go on like this, I'm giving up. Giving up with my life that is. My love for you will always be strong, I hope that when you see my cold body lying on the bed you'll feel guilty and regret ever leaving me. But please, my love, go on with your life. Go on as if I were never there, I wouldn't ever want anything happening to you. Just forget about me, let me drift from your mind and dissappear. I hope that when you fuck another person you'll think of me, I know you will. Just think of my dead body lying in the black casket 15 meters underground. Think of our first kiss, how you held me close and told me you love me. You told me you'd never leave my side. Well, my question to you is 'where were you when I needed you most?' when you promised, you left. Please, just know that you mean everything to me and I love you...
See you in hell my love, my one and only.

From your lover,
Brendon.

--------///---------

Dear Brendon,

I know I left you, I know what I did was wrong and I'm very sorry. I know that you're gone now and there's nothing I can do about it but write you a letter that you'll never read just for my sake. I didn't mean to leave you, I didn't know what I was doing. I wish I could end my life and be with you right now because I still love you, with all my heart. But for you honey, and for you only, I'll go on with my life. I will never love again, I couldn't possibly after what I did to you I could never forgive myself. I love you baby, I can't wait to be with you again.

Love you,
Ryan xx
Sign up to rate and review this story