Categories > Original > Romance > the girl next door

busting out

by ellisg99 0 reviews

Ellis attempts busting out

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-03 - 280 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up in a mysterious room, i looked at myself i was cuffed and i saw that i was wearing a Grey jacket and Grey pants to go with the jacket there was a number on my jacket.I got of my bed and looked at the room the walls were crumbling and they were a pale Grey colour then i saw my bed it had no sheets, no cover just a pillow and a stiff Grey mattress. I banged on the door and shouted " let me the fuck out where am i help !. the door opened a police officer came in and said " your in prison because you abused a teacher and almost killed some jocks they are in the hospital right now giving us info on what you did to them". The officer walked out the room and said "by the way there's gonna be a cellmate here when you get back now come on get your dinner".I walked into the dinner hall i could smell moldy cheese and fruit that's out of date that's all there was! i got my disgusting dinner and sat alone i didn't know anyone in the prison. later on i went back to my cell and i said "what the fuck why are you in here beautiful" " because i was defending my self from a weirdo and i knocked him out now I'm here by the way i managed to sneak a saw in from woodwork so we can saw ourselves out of the window which just has metal bars". At 2AM we proceeded with our plan we silently and carefully sawed the window bars of and silently climbed through.
Sign up to rate and review this story