Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Til You Pick Me Off The Ground

by DoctorDeathDefy 1 review

Frerard one-shot. Part smut, part fluffiness. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 918 words

-1OOC
I arched my back, moaning as Frank sucked on my neck gently. "Oh, Frankie," My fingers knotted in his hair. "You're a fucking angel, Frankie."

Yes, Frank and I had stopped fooling around like this a while ago, but my wife had recently left me for another guy and taken Bandit with her. I needed this. I needed it so fucking badly. So now Frank and I were here, in a hotel room, on the bed, naked and sweating and making out like there was no tomorrow. "I've been waiting for this for so long, baby," Frank muttered against my skin. "You're so fucking beautiful." And that's how he made me feel - beautiful. He knew the scars left behind from my cutting years made me self concious about my body, but he didn't care. He stroked my chest and kissed all the scars gently and told me how gorgeous he thought I was. He pushed my fiery red locks off my face and smiled at me, looking me directly in the eyes, before plunging down to kiss me again. I was in total and utter ecstasy - until Frank's cellphone ringing interrupted us.

I groaned irritably as he wrenched his mouth away from mine. He checked the caller ID on his phone screen. "It's my wife - I have to take this," He said, looking at me apologetically. "Sorry - I'll be right back."

"No worries," I smiled at him. He stood up and pulled on his bathrobe to hide his raging boner before disappearing into the bathroom. He didn't quite close the door all the way, and I could hear his conversation with Jamia clearly.

"Hey, baby. Yeah, I miss you too. How're the girls? Tell them Daddy said hi and that he misses them and he'll see them soon. What? Oh, Gee. Yeah, he's okay I think. Still a little cut up about Lindsey, and obviously he's still missing Bandit but he's... coping. I'm looking after him, don't you worry," I smirked at that - Frank was certainly doing a good job of 'looking after' me. "What? Oh come on, sugar, don't be stupid. No! No, of course not. Look, all of that is just stage stuff. I swear on my life, it means nothing to me. He enjoys it way more than I do, can't you tell that? Look, he's my friend, and I care about him, but I don't love him. In that sense, he means jack shit to me, alright? I love you, okay, babe? Okay. Yeah, I'll see you soon. Love you. Bye."

By the time Frank returned into the room, I'd got all of my clothes back on and was in the process of putting my shoes back on. "Hey, what are you doing?" He looked confused.

"It's late," I said, shortly. "I'm going back to my room."

"Why? We've stayed up later than this plenty of times before," He waggled his eyebrows seductively.

"Mm. Whatever. I should be getting back..." I said. He caught my wrist.

"C'mon, baby, come back to bed," He said. I shook his hand off and left the room without another word.

*
Several minutes later, Frank appeared at the door to my hotel room, now fully dressed. "Gee, I'm sorry, did I hurt you or something?" He sat on the bed beside me.

"Frankie..." I sighed. "I don't want you to ever feel like you have to do anything with me. If you don't want to do something, just say so and I'll stop."

"I'm not sure I understand..." He shook his head.

"If you want to stop all the kissing and touching on stage, just say so, and I'll stop it," I swallowed the tears. I didn't want to stop it, but I didn't want Frankie to feel pressured into it either. "And don't feel like you have to sleep with me because I want you to - I don't mind so much. I could find somebody else if you didn't want to."

"Okay, what are you talking about?" He said.

"I just don't like feeling like I'm taking advantage of you, is all. You're my best friend, and you saying no to me isn't going to change that," I explained to him.

"Gerard, you're not making any sense. I don't want the kissing and touching on stage to stop - the crowd loves it. I love it. And as for you taking advantage of me... I want this as much as you do, you know that," He stroked my cheek lightly.

"That's not what you said to Jamia," I retorted, getting angry now. I was sick of being fucking lied too - Frankie was the one person who had never done that to me before. "I heard you. You said I don't mean jack shit to you. You said that the kissing and touching means nothing to you."

"Oh. You heard," He ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I just said some things to her to keep her happy, is all. None of it was true."

"What about the part when you said you don't love me? Was that true or not?" I asked, looking up at him. His brown eyes locked onto my hazel ones. He smiled and took both of my hands.

"All a pack of lies," He whispered, pushing me back so I was lying on the bed.

Sucky ending, I know, but cut me some slack. I'm tired. Anyway R&R, pretty pleasey? (insert puppy dog face here)
Sign up to rate and review this story