Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fuck The Whole Wide World

by Kid_Vicous 1 review

To my readers and anyone else who cares. I'm feeling pretty close to this song right now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 232 words - Complete

0Unrated
So I guess some of you might be wondering what happened to Only of You. Well, long story short I got into a fight with my total dick of a boyfriend over something ridiculously stupid and after we broke up he hacked into my accounts on Ficwad and on other sites and deleted all of my fics. And I'm talking about ALL of them. There were a few.

I'm sure a lot of people are thinking "Yes! The bitch flamer got what she deserved!" I suppose it was my own stupid fault for trusting him with the one password I use for everything. But I'm sorry, I'm not going to stop doing what I do just because of what some people think. I'm blunt, that's just the way I am and if you don't like it report me to the site administrators or go crying off to your parents because I'm not going to change. I try to be fair with people and help them with their writing; you choose what to do with my advice.

Seeing as I didn't have them saved anywhere else, my stories are gone. I'm really sorry to anyone who was reading them and wanted to know what happened next but I won't be continuing them in any shape or form. I'll just have to start again, from the beggining. Hopefully you'll see something from me soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story