Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Turn to Stone

Seven (Final)

by TayBayBay

"He would just have to wait..."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 1740 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was a mixture of lust, love, and hate. Exploding from inside both of them, coating the other with a thick sweat of defeat. They couldn’t stay away from each other. They knew that from the start.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Spencer shut the door behind him, and made his way to the empty bed on the far side of the room. He plopped down, still wrapped in the comforter from his room. He closed his eyes, hoping that sleep would come easily. He didn’t really mind that Ryan and Brendon were fucking each other’s brains out down the hall, he was used to that mental image, it was the fact that he was sure Brendon wasn’t ready for it. But that was his choice, he’d have to live with it.
Jon’s eyes sprang open to the sound of the mattress next to his. He yawned widely, and turned on his side.
“Ryan?” He asked, hoping Ryan had finally gone to sleep. The responding moan into the pillow wasn’t what he expected. That wasn’t Ryan’s voice.
“Spencer?” He guessed a second time.
“Yeah.” Spencer responded, his face still smashed into the pillow. So much for easy sleep.
“Where’s Ryan?”
Spencer laughed, turning onto his side to face Jon, “Why do you think I’m in here? They kicked me out.”
“They...” Jon paused, absorbing the implications. “They aren’t...” He couldn’t get the words out.
“Fucking? I’m sure at this point, yeah they are.” Spencer rolled his eyes, propping his head up on his elbow.
Jon turned onto his back, and stared up at the ceiling. He had no right to be upset. He shouldn’t be upset. But he was... He was burning with jealousy, and couldn’t control it. He gripped onto the pillow under his head, and squeezed as hard as he could. He had been so fucking close! How was this happening?


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Ryan’s tongue ran playfully along the waistline of Brendon’s pants. Brendon’s entire body was covered in goosebumps, the heat of Ryan’s body against his, fighting with the cold chill that still seeped into the room from the open balcony door, sent shivers all over him. Ryan tugged at Brendon’s pants, pulling them and his boxers off completely. He ran his hands up Brendon’s thighs, and placed wet kisses along his skin. Brendon gripped onto the bed sheets, as he felt Ryan’s hot breath on his cock, and bit down on his bottom lip. Ryan slowly ran his tongue along Brendon’s member, smiling at the low moan that leaked from Brendon’s lips.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Jon took in long, deep breaths, trying to stop himself from throwing shit around the room.
“Are you okay?” Spencer asked, looking at Jon with confusion painted on his face.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jon snapped, not wanting to explain it all to Spencer right this second. Spencer pursed his lips, knowing full well that Jon was lying.
“What did you expect?” Spencer finally asked after a few seconds of silence. Jon ran his hands over his face.
“Nothing.”
“Jon, why are you so upset right now?”
“Because!” Jon sat up, turning to let his legs hang off the side of the bed. “Because this wasn’t supposed to happen.”
“What, did you plan to separate them? Was it all premeditated?” Spencer almost laughed at the idea. Jon wouldn’t be that heartless. He knew Brendon and Ryan loved each other... He would never try to split them up on purpose.
“No, it wasn’t premeditated.” Jon rolled his eyes, Spencer would never understand. He didn’t have to sit by and watch the man he loved throw himself at someone else. Someone who didn’t deserve him.
“Then what are you freaking out about? They were bound to make up eventually. They’re crazy about each other.” Spencer laid back onto his back with a huff.
“They weren’t bound to anything. They’re not fucking married.”
“Jon, are you serious right now?” Spencer looked over at Jon with disapproval. He knew that Jon and Ryan had been drinking the night they slept with each other... He always assumed that was all there was to it.
“Yeah, I’m serious. Spence...” Jon bit hard into his lip, but finally continued, “I love Ryan... I have for a while.”
“That...” Spencer searched for the right words, not sure what to say exactly, “really fucks things up.”
“I know.” Jon sighed. “I was hoping after all this... Ryan would change his mind about Brendon.”
“I don’t think that’ll happen any time soon.”


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


“Fuck!” Brendon yelled, as Ryan pushed his member further into his mouth. His hand gripped Ryan’s hair, his hips jutting upwards slightly as pleasure slithered through him. Ryan sat back up, breath pouring out of him heavily. Brendon sat up, pressing his lips hungrily to Ryan’s, letting his tongue explore his mouth, while his hands slid underneath the fabric of his boxers. Ryan pulled his lips away from Brendon’s, gasping in as Brendon ran his cold fingers down his member. Brendon pressed his lips to Ryan’s collarbone, and neck.
“Do you have uh...” Ryan’s words turned into a moan as Brendon moved his hands a little faster. Brendon smiled against Ryan skin.
“In my suitcase.” He instructed, “Front pocket.” Ryan pushed on Brendon’s shoulders, forcing him back down onto the bed, before he climbed off and walked over to Brendon’s suitcase. He unzipped the front pocket, grabbing a condom and a small bottle of lube. He smiled to himself as he made his way back to the bed, Brendon was always so prepared. He knelt on the sheets, in between Brendon’s legs. Brendon sat up, and pulled at Ryan’s boxers, forcing them down around his knees, as Ryan popped the bottle open and rubbed some onto his fingers.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

“Woah, just calm down.” Spencer said, putting his hands up as Jon paced the length of the room.
“I can’t just sit here, knowing they’re fucking each other, and be okay.”
“Uhm, yeah you can.” Spencer was tired of being the comforting friend. Jon knew what he was doing was wrong, so Spencer didn’t feel the need to coo and cuddle up until he felt better.
“No! It doesn’t work like that.” Jon huffed, running his hands through his hair.
“What do you want me to say, man? You know I love you, but I’m not going to let you totally fuck their relationship. You’ve done enough damage already.”
“I can’t just sit here.” Jon sighed, marching over to the door.
“Woah woah, what’re you going to do?” Spencer stood from the bed. But the door slamming was Jon’s only response.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


“Just fuck me, please!” Brendon moaned, as Ryan pulled his fingers out of him. He pressed his lips to Brendon’s stomach, as he reached for the condom on the side of the bed. He ripped open the package, and rolled it onto himself, as Brendon watched intently, bottom lip squeezed between his teeth. Ryan pulled Brendon closer, lining himself with his entrance. He glanced up at Brendon, who looked back at him with pleading eyes. Slowly, Ryan pushed himself into Brendon. Brendon dropped his head back onto the mattress and let out a pleasure filled whimper. Ryan grabbed onto Brendon’s hips, thrusting himself harder into him. He couldn’t help but let out a low moan, as Brendon clenched around him. He began to move faster, tilting Brendon’s hips slightly to hit the perfect spot.
“Oh fuck, Ry.” Brendon gripped the sheet’s tighter, unable to control his body. Ryan was covered in sweat, pushing into Brendon harder than he ever had before. A few minutes past before Brendon moved a shaking hand to his cock, but Ryan pushed it away, wrapping his own hand around Brendon’s member and beginning to pump it. One of Brendon’s hands gripped his pillow, while the other grabbed onto the arm that Ryan was using to hold himself up. Ryan’s breath grew heavier, as he moved faster still into Brendon, hitting him perfectly with every thrust. Brendon squeezed his eyes shut,
“Fuck, I’m almost-” He moaned out the words, unable to form a proper sentence. All of his muscles tightened, making Ryan moan, as he hit a climax, cumming into Ryan’s hand. Ryan thrust a few more times, sweat dripping down his neck, until he came into Brendon with a low moan. He pulled himself out of Brendon, and laid on top of him, attempting to catch his breath.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jon’s hand was shaking as he moved to knock on Brendon’s door. He wanted nothing more than tell Brendon everything, how he was a shit boyfriend, how he didn’t deserve someone as amazing as Ryan. But he couldn’t force himself to knock on the door. What the fuck was stopping him?
The answer was simple; Ryan. Brendon made Ryan happy. And what good was fighting to have Ryan for himself, if Ryan would only hate him for it?
Jon sighed in frustration, and backed away from the door. He would just have to wait... One day, Ryan would change his mind. One day Ryan would choose him over Brendon. He knew it.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


“I love you.” Ryan whispered against Brendon’s skin. Brendon smiled, he couldn’t help it.
“Don’t ever do anything that shitty to me again.” Brendon scolded, pulling Ryan’s face up to his.
“I would never.” Ryan promised, pressing his lips to Brendon’s gently.
“Don’t ever leave me. No matter how much Jon begs you to.” Brendon stared into Ryan’s eyes, his hands on either side of his face.
“I won’t.”
“Promise.”
“I promise. We’ll be together forever, as cheesy as that sounds.” Ryan laughed a little, a bright smile on his face.
“I like the way that sounds...” Brendon smiled in return, kissing Ryan’s lips lightly.




There's bound to be a sequel to this at some point... but I'm not sure how long it will be before I get to it. Thanks to everyone for reading this, and PLEASE review! I always appreciate the input. Love you all!

xoxo Tay
Sign up to rate and review this story