Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Void

"The Ultimatum of The Void"-Chapter 2

by PllVampireFandomxx 0 reviews

Naruto was finally happy. He was sad and lonely without his mystery girl...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hanabi,Ino,Naruto,Temari - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 474 words

0Unrated
Naruto made a big huff as he walked to pale-eyed girls' cabin. They had spent the entire week together, making Naruto miss some work. He didn't quite understand why he liked this girl more than all the hot "babes" he had met that summer, but it didn't last that long because they went home the next day.
They both woke up on the beach next to the daisy flowers, and hibiscuses. "Naruto...Naruto?" She whispered. The girl was lying over his chest from the night before. "Good morning," Naruto said under his breath. "you okay?" He added. The girl stood up from her sitting position and gave Naruto a peck on the cheek and ran into the forest behind them. Naruto was a little confused at first, but he got the idea that she wanted him to chase after her. "Oh, please! It's to early to run!" Naruto just flopped back down on the sand and looked out at the sun rise. He still couldn't stop thinking of Ino; her blonde hair. They he would caress in the night time before bed and how it always smelled like ravishing grown-grapes in the Spring. He knew the mistakes he was making; being with another girl. If Naruto was in Ino's position...what would he do?

INO"S POV
"Temari, what do you think Naruto's doing right now?" Ino was lounging around her condo and looking out windows like she was desperate for love. Temari had Shikamaru over for a "play" date, leaving Ino wondering "Why me?!" Ino heard a bleep from her cell and ran over to catch it; it was a voicemail from Sasuke. Ino rolled her eyes and was about to ignore but remembered Sasuke was at camp with Naruto. Meaning he knew what Naruto was up to, so she called it. It said: "Hey, Ino...It's Sasuke. Just wanted call and say that even though Naruto love's you and all...I've heard he's been hooking up with other chicks. It's probably not true,but I've heard things...Bye.
Ino stared at the phone in disbelief and just sighed. She knew this would happen. She was giving Naruto an ultimatum to make him want her more, but Naruto took it the wrong way. She knew what she had to do. Go to the camp. "Temari, I'm going out for a few days! See you when ever!" All Ino heard was a quiet moan in the background making her roll her eyes again. Ino was going to take down Naruto AND the girl he was fooling around with.

NARUTO'S POV
After making out with pale-eyed girl in the forest Naruto received a text...from Ino.
"Oh, s*hit!" Naruto slipped on the his cabin floor and landed flat on his back. After regaining consciousness, Naruto read the text.
"Your going down, Naruto. Beware!" -Ino
Sign up to rate and review this story