Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Void

Why Being In A Void Sucks-Chapter 3

by PllVampireFandomxx 0 reviews

After learning that Ino was coming to bust up Naruto and blue eyes, he had to tell blue eyes what was goniing to happen once Ino arrived...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Hanabi,Ino,Naruto,Shikamaru,Temari - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 597 words

0Unrated
Naruto breathed in and out as he planted once last kissed among pale-blue eyes' lips. "I have to go...maybe lat--" Naruto was cut off the the loud knocking at him cabins' door. The girl rushed into the bathroom in the cabins basement and slammed the door behind him. It was a policy not to have the opposite sex in the cabin after 10pm...hence it was 12am. Naruto hurried from underneath the covers and slipped on his silk robe and polyester (so-not-in-style-anymore) sweat pants and started towards the door. He breathed in cautiously knowing that Ino would await him. He turned the knob a bit, but before he opened it there was a knock on the basement door, blue-eyes wanted to "play". Naruto rolled his eyes and opened the door to a messy Ino.
Naruto was surprised at first to see her even though he knew she was coming. Ino stepped in the cabin all lopsided and started Naruto down. Naruto just smiled and was trying his best not to leap up and run. "Hi, Naruto..." Ino spat out making mud come out of her mouth. "Eight cabs, 2 buses, and 3 elephant rides to get here..." She was shivering. Her lips were pale-blue, Naruto thought. "Pale-blue..." Naruto whispered under his breath. "Yes, I know my lips are sustained of coldness. Do you have a coffee bar around here? I need to be warmed." Ino asked. Naruto nodded his head sturdily and dug in his pocket to pull out a map of the campsite. Ino scanned over and a huge grin splashed over her face. "Oh, hot springs! Were definitely going there tomorrow! Oh, seaweed wraps?! This summer will be so hot that the sun will be jealous!" Naruto sort of smirked at her joke and fixed his face on the basement trap door. It was jiggling a little bit, she still wanted to "play". Naruto was hoping Ino wouldn't notice, too late.
"Naruto-honey, do you hear that banging? It seems to be coming towards...there?" Ino pointed to the basement door and sighed. A confused smirk crossed her face. "So there is another girl..." Ino said while huffing out. Naruto stared at Ino and was afraid of what was going to come out of her mouth next. "Ino, you were ignoring me! How do you think I felt?!" Naruto yelled. "I was ignoring YOU?! You paid no attention me, not one drop of identification. I was ignoring you so maybe you'd actually say something to me! But obviously you don't get it what love is!" Ino stomped her foot and ripped the map to shreds.

HANABI'S POV
She was stuck down in that basement. There was alot of screaming and yelling up there. She recognized the girls voice, but couldn't quite recognize it. Hanabi was mad Naruto was hiding another girl from him. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear when the arguing stopped. When she DID...she creaked open the basement trap door and her eyes weld up like saucers.

INO'S POV
Naruto's kiss was amazing. I guess he still had it in him. I tried to un-button his robe, but I guess it wasn't the right time for it. I plopped down on the bed and continuing kissing him kissing him. I noticed his mystery girl peeking out from the door. Hanabi?! I was going to stop and scream to the top of my lungs, but I wanted to rub it in her face! I kept my face shoved to is and we continued through out the night. Some ultimatum...
Sign up to rate and review this story