Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold 2

Chapter 22

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Hollie & Chloe talk to Lucy, Emily recieves a note and so does Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-09 - Updated: 2011-09-09 - 1004 words - Complete

0Unrated
Emily’s POV…
Ray had come over to my house to help me with my Science homework. I’m not very good at Science but Ray’s really good at it so he promised to help.
It’s really sweet knowing that Ray actually asked Hollie and Chloe to help him get us together. I never really had any friends before I met Ray. I couldn’t stand break and lunch times where I sat by myself reading and drawing. But now that Ray and I are going out, I don’t just have a boyfriend I also have a bunch of new friends. Although Chloe still kind of scares me a little.
“So, do you understand this?” Ray suddenly asked, interrupting me from my thoughts.
I shook my head “Ray, I’m going to be honest. I didn’t listen to a word of that.”
“But if you don’t listen,” Ray gasped “You’ll fail your GCSE!”
“I really don’t care.” I shrugged “I could always make a living selling my stuff on eBay.”
“How are you going to buys things to sell on eBay?”
“No need to get technical!”
“Emily!” My Mom yelled from downstairs “Letter for you!”
“Yay, I have a letter!” I giggled, jumping up from my bed “Do me a favour? Do my Science homework for me?”
Ray rolled his eyes “Fine… I will…”
“Thanks!” I grinned, skipping out of the room and down the stairs “Who’s been writing to me?”
“I don’t know.” My Mom shrugged, handing me a letter with just my name on it and no address. Clearly someone hadn’t put this in a post box; they’d just shoved it through my door.
I took the envelope off her and ripped it open. I pulled out the reader and read Your boyfriend fancies Lucy

Hollies POV…
“Do you think we should just ask Frank and Mikey?” I asked, crossing my legs.
Chloe shook her head “They’d deny it no matter what, right? We won’t get the truth out of either of them.”
“Well what about Lucy?”
“How’s she supposed to know? Frank and Mikey would know that if they told Lucy, she’d tell us and Gerard. Then they’d be dead.”
“So you’re worried about this?” I asked, frowning “Well if you’re worried then it must be serious!”
“What makes that true?”
“Because you never worry about anything!” I cried, sighing heavily and lying back against the sofa “Personally, I think you should be a little more comforting towards me since I totally just did your History Assessment.”
“I’m always comforting to you,” Chloe said “Which is nearly every day since you’re so silly, something upsets you every day.”
“I think we should tell Lucy.”
“Are you nuts?”
“No! I think Lucy needs to know. And think about it. She could talk to Frank and Mikey for us. Maybe if she mentions it first, they’d tell the truth. Right?”
“Well. They might.”
“It’s a better plan than anything you’ve thought of. When Lucy gets home, we tell her the truth.”
“Where is she? I didn’t even know that she went out.”
“I don’t know, do I?”
As if by magic, the door suddenly opened and we heard our sister walk into the house. “Lucy, get your butt in the living room!” Chloe yelled, slouching down “We need to talk to you.”
“For the last time,” Lucy said, entering the room “No, I didn’t steal your iPod.”
“It’s not about her iPod,” I sighed “We got this letter today.”
I handed Lucy the letter and she read it pretty quickly. Well, it wasn’t exactly a long letter. Lucy shook her head “Look, I was just talking about this with Becca. She must’ve written the note.”
“You just got back from Becca’s house?” I asked. Lucy nodded “Well if you were with Becca then how did she post this through our letter box?”
We all thought about it before I announced proudly “Told you it wasn’t Becca.”

Gerard’s POV…
“Mikey!” I yelled up the stairs “I think there’s a letter down here for you.”
“I’m in the shower!” He yelled back “I’ll come down in a second.”
I shrugged and chucked the envelope on the table for him to read when he got back down. I wandered into the living room and flopped down onto one of the sofas. I’ve got Geography homework to hand in tomorrow but what’s the point? “Hurry up in the shower Mikey, I’m bored…” I muttered to myself. We’d both agreed to just stay at home, play Guitar Hero and once we were bored of that we’d watch a horror movie that would probably keep Mikey awake all night long.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rang up Bob. He sounded out of breath “Hello?”
“I’m soooo bored.”
“What do you want me to do about it?”
“Talk to me for a bit?”
“Look Gerard, I’ve got things to do. I’m really sorry but I’m busy.”
“With what?”
“None of your business, okay?”
I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. What could Bob possibly be doing that’s so important?
Mikey walked into the room with dripping wet hair, batman pyjama bottoms and an Iron Maiden tee-shirt. “Where did you put my letter?”
“It’s in the kitchen. On the table.”
Mikey walked off into the kitchen while I turned on our Wii. Mikey ran into the living room “Gerard, did you know this?”
“Know what?”
“I got this letter, right?”
“Yes Mikey, I know. I’m the one who told you that you had a letter.”
“Well, right… I don’t know whose handwriting this is but look!”
I sighed and took the small slip of paper off Mikey. In unrecognisable handwriting was written Your girlfriend fancies your brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story