Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'for the last time...'

'for the last time...'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

the killjoys are the last ones left, and are hunting down korse, one drac at a time...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 609 words

0Unrated
Party poisons log:
‘For the last time, if anyone hides me headphones again, I will rip their head clean off their necks!’ rose shouted from the back or the bus. Her name is blood rose, and she has a short temper, that’s why nightmare likes to hid her things. Rose knows she’s joking, but out here, in the California heat, it’s hard to keep your cool.

‘Calm it rose; you know she’s messing with you.’ I looked over my shoulder sympathetically, smiling at her. She skipped over and sat next to me; resting her head on my shoulder and placing an ear bud into her ear. I’ve always had a soft spot for rose, she’s one of those people you can just get along with, but snaps at any moment, like a bomb. She tells me all girls do this, but truthfully I’ve only seen her and nightmare lose it; bullet and exploder seem able to contain themselves.

It’s not me just me and the girls, I’m here with my two best friends and my little brother, who I guess is also my best friend. Kobra kid is my brother, we are really close and I can’t imagine being apart from him. Then there’s jet star, he was a friend of a friend, but we’ve grown close after the years. Lastly, there’s fun ghoul, he is the youngest and I always full of energy. I love them all and I’m happy that if I was stuck out in any baron wasteland, overrun with dracs, with anyone, it was those 7 people.

I'm party poison, id likes to say I’m the brains of the operation, but then I would be lying. jet is the one who plans, fun ghoul is our weapons guy; Kobra is the one who keeps us sane. I don’t really know what I am, maybe the kinda leader, in a way.

We have been on the road for 8 month now, killing dracs and trying to overthrow BL/ind. It’s hard, I’m not going to say it’s not, but we have to do what we can to survive. There aren’t many of us left, there are the out of us, show pony, mousecat, Grace and dr. Death defying. Everyone else has been ghosted. It’s down to us now.

I snapped back into reality when rose tapped me on the leg. She looked up at me and smiled.
‘we’re nearly there, no more nap time sleepy head.’ She laughed as she stood up, dancing gracefully round the bus. She picked up her bandana and her gun before dropping back down next to me to lace up her huge black biker boots. They looked huge compared to her petite frame. Everyone else was also preparing to go out, jet star’s fro flashed in front of me as he dashed to get his jacket, a whirl of purple that was exploder skipped happily to find her sunglasses, swinging her gun on her finger.

‘is everyone ready?’ Kobra called from the front. There was a mumble of ‘yeah’s and Kobra frowned. ‘that attitude will get you killed, you know that, now, are you ready?’ he cried. He was met with loud cheers, which wouldn’t have been heard outside the bus, as it was fitted with soundproof, well....everything. Precautions are always necessary.

I got that nervous feeling as jet star reached for the door handle. Rose squeezed my hand tightly and whispered, ‘killjoys never die.’


first chapter:D let me know what you think, R+R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story