Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forgotten Memories

Forgotten Memories: chptr.1

by XlostXloveX 0 reviews

Skylar James just turned 13 years old and has recently lost her mother. the only person she really knew and loved. not having her now, she doesnt know where to go or what to do. shes grown up all h...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-10 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 519 words - Complete

0Unrated
I cant remember the last time I ever felt this way. Actually I don't think that their ever was a time. I’d always wondered what it would feel like to lose someone so close to you. Someone who meant everything to you. Someone who meant the world. Someone who was you’re best friend, you’re own flesh and blood, someone who you would give your whole life for and someone who gave their whole life for you.
And now I sit here alone and broken. Shattered like a million pieces of glass with a feeling in the pit of my stomach that no twelve year old would ever want. I don't know what to call that feeling but all I know is that I want it to go away. I want everything to go away. I want it all to just go back to the way it all was. I wish I could go back and change all that has happened this passed week but I know that it is not possible. If only it was.
I miss her.
I miss her a lot. She was all that I had. She was my everything and I loved her with everything I had.
If only I didn’t go to Kyle’s that night, she would have still been here. She wouldn't have had to need to go out anywhere because she wouldn’t have been able to.
I feel like this is all my fault. That if I hadn’t gone out that night, none of this would have ever happened. I mean, it hurts enough that I have grown up without my dad and now my mom has left me to.
And now here I lay, alone, on a bed that isn’t even mine with tears streaming down my face and a million things running through my head, all at once, a thousand miles per hour. The most important person in my life is now gone and never coming back.
How could she do this to me? How could she leave me? She promised that she would never do such a thing and yet she did!
I don’t know what I’m going to do without her. I don’t know if I can live without her. she was all that I had and now that she is gone, I have nothing. I have nobody
My mom, she was my everything and now that she is gone...I dont know what to do. Its not like I can just go live with another relative because...I have none. She left everyone behind when we moved here to England just after I was born. Including my dad. She...she never exactly told me anything about my dad other than the fact that he doesn’t even know I exist. She said something about him being involved in heavy shit and kicking her out and... she didn't want that kinda life for me. But...deep down inside, I know that's not the truth and I know that there is much more to it than just that.
Sign up to rate and review this story