Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Chains That Link Us Together ::Frikey::

Love Bites

by ParanoiaDestroyah 3 reviews

Frank wakes up and has no memory of the last seven years. R&R?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 1448 words

2Original
Frank’s POV

My eyes opened slightly, and everything was hazy and blurry. I moved my head around and waited for my eyes to adjust to how bright it was. Where am I? I groaned slightly and I saw someone shoot up and run over to my side.

“Frankie? Frankie are you okay? Oh my sweet baby…” They said as they stroked my hair.

“M-Mom?” I asked.

“No, sweety. It’s Jamia…” They said.

“Wh-Who is Jamia?” I questioned. The lady standing over me was really pretty, and she was dressed nicely, it was weird, I wasn‘t used to the way she was dressed. It was almost like she came from the future. It looked like she had been crying, and hadn’t slept for a while.

“Your fiancé… Are you joking?” She asked.

“N-No… Why would I be engaged? I’m only 15...” I said.

“Frank, you’re twenty two…” She said.

“No! It’s ‘04 and I’m 15!” I said. Crazy woman.

“It’s 2011, you’re twenty two, and we were going to get married this winter.” She said. I don’t even know her! Why would I be engaged to someone I don’t even know? How could seven years have just ticked away?

“I-I don’t remember any of that…” I told her.

“Oh… Well… I’ll go tell the doctor…” She started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist, and she turned around and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

“Please don’t leave me alone… I’m scared, and you seem to know me pretty well… Don’t leave me alone…” I pleaded. I don’t like being alone. Especially in this situation. Nothing makes sense, and I’m confused. My hands look different, and my lip ring isn’t in. My hair felt longer, and it wasn’t in my face like usual.

“Oh Frank…” She started and gave me a sympathetic look. She smiled, and pulled a chair over to the bed. She kissed my forehead and sat down next to me. “Do you want to hold my hand?”

“You’d hold my hand?” I asked. I’m not the most popular kid.

“I’ve been with you for the past five years. I’d do anything for you. You‘re my life.” She smiled.

“R-Really?” I stammered. I could tell she meant it. I liked the fact that she likes me so much. Her soft hands laced themselves into mine, and I couldn’t help but blush. She was so pretty and nice.

“Of course, I told you we were engaged.” She said.

“Were? Well… If I start remembering things, will we still get married?” I asked, I really liked her already. It was almost like we were made for each other, and I didn’t want to screw that up because I forgot some stuff.

“I’ll wait as long as possible, honey.” She said.

Suddenly, two slightly older people walked into the room. They weren’t my mom or dad.

“We started driving as soon as we heard! Is he alright?” The woman asked.

“Yeah, he’s fine. He just forgot the last seven years of his life…” Jamia said, and her expression turned into a pained smile.

“Oh really? Does he remember any of us?” The man asked.

“No, not from what he’s been telling me.” Jamia said.

“Who are they?” I whispered into Jamia’s ear.

A/N; I don’t know Jamia’s parents names, and I’m watching Supernanny so I’m just going to steal names from there, kay? Kay.

“My mom and dad Jon and Dianne.” She said.

“Oh. Okay.” I said, and relaxed a little.

“Does the doctor know?” Dianne asked.

“No. Would you mind telling him?” Jamia asked.

-Time Lapse-

“Well, Frank’s memory should come back within a few days. I actually don’t know why he forgot so much, there’s no damage to his head whatsoever. He only needed about fifty stitches for his leg, and that was the most damage done.” The doctor shrugged. “You can take him home, unless you want to keep him here.”

“No, no. I’ll take him home.” Jamia said and smiled down at me.

I got dressed, and she walked me out of the hospital, holding my hand again. She drove us to what I guess was our house, and she helped me out of the car. When we walked inside, I awkwardly sat on the couch.

“Are you hungry?” She asked.

“I’m a little hungry.” I replied.

“Since I just got you back, how’d you like some chocolate cake?” She suggested.

“Chocolate cake? Really? That’s my favorite!” I said.

“I know.” She giggled. “I’ll fix you up a slice.”

“Thank you so so so so so so so so so much.” I smiled.

“Mhm.” She said and handed me a plate.

“Jamia…” I started, and she looked up at me with a mouth full of cake. “Can I ask you questions?”

“Well, yeah. Of course you can.” She said.

“Like… Personal ones? Or stuff about… us?” I asked.

“Yeah. Yeah. Fire away.” She smiled.

“A-Am I a virgin?” I asked in a low tone, kind of embarrassed at myself.

“No.” She said.

“You were my first?”

“Mhm.”

“How did we meet?”

“We were both stood up on dates at the same Italian restaurant. We both ordered lasagna and a salad, but I ordered my salad with no olives, and you wanted extra olives. They got our orders mixed up, you came over, started talking to me, and we just… hit it off.” She smiled.

“Aw… That’s so sweet…” I said.

“Yeah, I think it is, too.” She smiled. “Any more questions?”

“When did we meet?” I asked.

“November third.” She said.

“Do you know what happened to me? Like… Why I was in the hospital?”

“I don’t know. After church, you went out for milk, and you didn’t come back. You were gone for two days, and then I went to walk outside and you were laying on the porch, and you looked like you were sleeping, but you were all dirty and you looked hurt. It was the worst feeling ever. Even if you don’t remember how we are, I still love you with all my heart.” I saw a tear come to her eyes, so I scooted over to her and wiped the tears off her face. I kissed her cheek and smiled at her. “Same old Frank.”

“Huh?” I said.

“You do that every time I cry.” She said with a grin.

Throughout the night, I got to know Jamia a little better. I can see why I love her. She’s so sweet, funny, kind, smart and pretty. She cuddled with me when we went to sleep, and I was kind of upset I didn’t remember her. She was the best to me, and I don’t know how I was lucky enough for her to be mine.

I walked into the kitchen, and there stood a tall, slender boy in black framed glasses in a hat, skinny jeans and a tight Iron Maiden tee-shirt. He was just standing by the sink, smiling at me.

“Hey there, Frankie.” He said, and took a step closer.

“What’re you doing here?” I asked, feeling surprised and happy.

“Mmm Frankie… You think I’d just forget about my boy toy?” He said, moved closer to me, and tilted my chin up.

“N-No…” I stammered as a blush covered my face.

“Oh, I love it when you go red…” He said and pressed his lips to my cheek. “It gets me hot…” I trembled a little at the gentle caresses of the taller man. He brought his lips to mine in a delicate kiss, and I could feel him smile as he wrapped his arms around me, and grabbed my ass, which caused me to jump slightly. He started to unbuckle my jeans, and kiss my neck. I moaned in response to him being this close to me.


I shot up out of bed, woken up by a loud noise outside.

“You okay?” Jamia groaned.

“Yeah… Yeah… I just… had a bad dream…” I said and lied down, praying that I’d have that dream again. I don’t know why, but that guy seemed so familiar. I don’t know him. Or do I?

Review. Rate. Favorite. Tell me what you're thinking. Tell me where you think this is going. Be mean. Be a kiss ass. I'll still love you for rating and reviewing. (Unless you rate in the red. Then I wont love you as much.)
Sign up to rate and review this story