Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Untitled

Chapter 2

by Emma_Rock 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-12 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 1319 words

0Unrated
Anna's POV:

After two weeks I finally felt better. I thought that I started to forget about Mike and the things that happened between us. I finally started getting over him. And I also had a supporter to this. Jared called me the following day after the day we first met just to ask me how I was. Then, I couldn't believe that after this two weeks we talked more than I expected. We also met some times just to meet each other better. It felt good. It felt good to be around him. I felt safe. I could count him as a friend.

I woke up early today. I didn't knew why. I felt something next to me that I couldn't understand what it was. I felt terrified and started moving slowly and turning my body towards my right side to see who was next to me. When I saw Jared I slightly jumped but I stopped the entire movement because I didn't want to wake him up. He was so peaceful. So calm. But hey, what the hell he did in my bed? I had the urge to know what happened yesterday night.
''We did nothing. You were kinda drunk and I couldn't leave you alone.'' he said with a sleepy voice.
It was like he read my mind. He just answered in my unspoked question. Even if I thought he was sleeping.
''You were supposed to be sleeping''
''Actually I woke up earlier. I just tried to relax and take some more sleep. You know it's good to sleep with somebody else, you feel better.''
''You speak to much'' I told him calmly.
That was true. He was speaking to much. But by a way it was like he answered in some questions I had in my mind. He then opened his eyes. This big blue babies. In that moment he was so cute and I wanted to touch him so much.
''You know, I had to sleep that well for a long time.''
''Then, if it's true that you slept good, come around more.''
I couldn't believe that I said it out loud. It wasn't supposed to come out like this. It wasn't supposed to come out anyways.
''I would love to'' he said after about two minutes.
I started caress his cheek. It was so soft, yet so brutal because of his facial hair. Then I spoke.
''Whenever you want'' I told him. It came out like a whisper. I didn't understand why.
I started lowering my head and getting closer to him, his breath hitting my face. He got closer to me too till our lips were just a few inches apart. My mind started blowing away. It had to stop right now. So I pulled away from him. I could see a little frown in his face. He wanted this to happen? Even if he wanted it wouldn't, not under this circumstances.
''You should go.'' I told him calmly.
He then got up and started gathering the stuff he left in the room. I got up to just to realize that I was only in my underwear. I blushed furiously,vand pulled the duvet from the bed and tug it around my near-naked body. He seemed to notice that I was too embarrased when he looked at me.
''You're like a tomato, calm down.'' he said.
But I couldn't calm down. I started to think about what could happened yesterday night.
''Why am I like this?''
''Like a tomato?''
''Like a naked slut'' I said with a high pitched voice.
''You were overheated. You had to get rid of some clothes.''
''You know you didn't had''
''You undressed by yourself'' he interrupted me before finishing my sentence.
''Oh ok!'' I said more embarassed than I was before.
I started to worry about what else I did. I had the urge to ask him but I was embarassed just in the thought of a answer of him. But I asked anyways.
''Did I did anything 'weird' yesterday?'' I said shyly.
He coughed and I started to get worry.
''Actually you said kinda weird things''
''Like what?''
''Like... You want to change your name, your personality... You said that you wanted to change''
''Well I think I wasn't that drunk... I really want to.''
He looked at me for a moment and then looked outside the window in the side of the bed. He seemed to be somehow... Dissapointed.
''You don't have to. You're all ok. You are very good and I mean it. Maybe for yourself you're different than the others around you but this is good. You're like... Something special.''
He looked in my eyes while he said it. He was all serious. The only think I wanted right at that moment was to cry. For the first time in my life somebody after Mike told me something this sweet like this. But this for me was something better than sweet. And my response to this was a tight hug. I held him as tight as I could. I felt his heart beating faster when I slide my hands slowly up and down his back. He them wrapped his arms around me too, holding me tight and making me feel safer than I ever felt in my life. It was something about him. It was something about his arms around me. Something about his breath in the top of my head. I felt too safe. I felt good. Nobody made me feel that good ever. Even Mike, he wasn't the type of I-like-hugs guy. Ok, we hugged many times but not like this. Not so tight, yet so soft. Jared felt different. Felt good. Even his body shape fitted to well with my own in this hug.
It seemed to be hours but it was just 10 minutes. I wanted to stay like this forever. I wanted him that close to me. He made me feel safe. But I had to pull away, he squeezed me. So I started loosening my grip on him and lifted my head slightly. I stood in my toes and reached for his ear.
''Thank you'' I whispered on his ear.
''Thank me for what?''
''For everything. For being here when I needed someone. For helping me stand in my two feet again.''
''Well, you're welcome. Thank you too.''
''Thank me? Why?''
''Because if I didn't sat on that bench with you that night I couldn't have the chance to meet one of the best people in the world.''
I looked in his eyes, he was looking in my eyes too. The were very bright, so bright that you could loose yourself in the blue ocean of them. He then leaned towards me and kissed me softly in my lips. It was a long, yet so simple and soft kiss. It felt like heaven. I didn't pull away. I didn't hesitated and I let my lips stay glued with his own. But after ten seconds it finished. It was finished. He pulled away slowly, looking into my eyes. I just did the same.
''I think you should go'' I told him, once again.
''You're right.'' he said and walked towards the door.
''And hey, be ready at 8. We will go out tonight.'' he said without even asking me if I wanted to go out with him or no. But my answer was obvious as I smiled at him and told him that I will.
He smiled back too and then we said bye. I stayed at the door, leaning in the door frame, looking at him disappearing in the corridor. I felt that something will happen with him. Something good, yet strange. But the only choise I had was to let it happen and see the results.
Sign up to rate and review this story