Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happiness or Misery?

A/N sorry!

by cup-full-of-blood 13 reviews

Really sorry for another authors note but please read i could really do with your support and ecouragement more than ever xxxxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-15 - Updated: 2011-09-15 - 329 words

1Moving
Hey guys, as you all know i havn't updated in a while and i just want to apologise hugely for that, eveything in my life has just been so hetic, upsetting, and just horrible.
I'm in six form which is great but my so called friends have really pushed me over the edge, they arn't good friends at all :/ i have just been an emotional wreck i feel like it's never ending, i'm really trying to be posotive but it's hard when you've got no friends to go to. Nevertheless, i will always be writing and it really gets me through, when i read some of your guys stories on here it makes my day and even more when you rate/review you are all so great, and again i am sorry i havn't updated, schools been hard, and i have just felt really down i have wanted to but then i just never had the motivation to do it. the weekend should be better, the next chap should be up then, i have nearly finished it so it won't be long.

I hope you all can forgive me, i hate doing authors notes and i'm sure you hate them too,so i am reaally sorry for doing one but i just thought i better let you know in advance this time, afterall i wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you. You are all great and i love all the support and encouragment and would really love it more so now then ever, i really need it right now, i dont want to update with a crappy chap cuz i'm feeling so emo :/ uggghh oh man i am so depressed lately sorry, i don't mean to pile this onto to you i just need to tell someone and let it out. Thanks again so much all of you, a thousand hugs and everyone gets a goodie bag with a naked gerard :)
i love you guys
chazom
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story