Categories > Original > Romance > Double Face

Double Face

by Mrs_twilautner 2 reviews

Coraline runs away from her abusive bf and finds 2 protective guys who would do anything for her.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-20 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 394 words

0Unrated
It’s a cold winter night I’m looking outside my windowpane watching the trees dance with the wind as the beat of my heart dances with them. The wind brings a chill down my spine just like when u see someone u r scared of except that this sensation is one hundred times better, I close my eyes and inhale the sweet smell of the night the moon is brighter and bigger just like a shiny crystal ball ready to tell me my future. There’s a knock on the door I quickly head to the closet trying to not make noise but it’s too late his standing there before me and my heart speeds up even faster and I think I’m ready to die now.


“James”. I whisper my voice shaky ready to break. He just stands there swinging the knife back and forth his hand. his blue eyes staring at me with so much hatred and disgust. I look away quickly. He moves slowly towards me as I stand still as a statue.” U knows I hate it when u lie to me.” He whispers into my ear. “James, I’m sorry I just wanted to stay home tonight”. He slowly moves the knife down my throat and smiles when he sees the emotion of pain cross my face when he presses the knife against my throat. “You’re my girlfriend your suppose to be with me where ever I go”. He shouts and presses the knife deeper I give a small scream. “How did u get in?” I manage to say.” I have my ways darling”. He moves the knife away from my throat and sets it down on the floor. He slowly stands up and slaps me. Pure pain goes through the right side of my face i cover my cheek with my hand. “James please don’t hit me I promise I won’t do it again I swear. I start to cry, I want to cry like I used to but now only tears come out no whimpers or screams. “But if I don’t hit u then how r u going to learn your lesson?” he closes the door and that’s when i think my life is over.


Pliz review thanx! =) chapter 2 will be up if u like it or wanna know more.
Sign up to rate and review this story