Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why'd You Even Bother?

Chapter Three - Amethyst

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Yay for weird pets!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-21 - Updated: 2011-09-21 - 1074 words

0Unrated
Oh dear Isis he almost kissed me! When the candle blew out from my burst of random fear, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the exit. I pushed on the heavy wood and it swung open under my hand.

Once there was light again, I dropped his hand and threw myself around the wall between my room and Isis's room. “What happened?” the guys had found the light switch and places to sit around my room.

“Frank just died a little, that's all.” I stared at Ray for a moment then looked at Mikey – who had clearly been jumped on by Frank – holding him awkwardly in the corner.

“What?” I nearly laughed. Frank raised a shaky hand and pointed at the wall behind Ray – at the pictures of my babies.

“Why do you have pictures of that on your wall?!” Frank sobbed. I laughed quietly.

“Good thing you didn't look under the blankets. This is Nightmare, “ I touched his cage “This is Aden and over there is Bruce.” I left the blanket over Nightmare but exposed Bruce and Aden, my snake and bat.

A small breow! made me turn and catch my prissy little kitty. “And this is Sphinx.” I scratched behind her ears, making her purr.

I handed her to Gerard, who held her close to his chest. Frank seemed to take interest in Bruce and Mikey in Aden while Ray stared intently at Nightmare's cage.

“Bruce?” Frank asked, detaching himself from Mikey. I nodded and felt my cheeks go red.

“Bruce Wayne. I'm a huge Batman nerd.” Before I knew what was happening, Frank had tackled me to the thick red carpet of my room.

“I officially love you! Guys, we're totally kidnapping her!” I pushed him off me and stood.

“Aw what a sweetheart. Now watch me make you scream like a girl.” I pulled the blanket off of Nightmare's cage now.

Frank took one look at me beautiful tarantula and screamed even louder and higher than even I could. I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Okay, everyone back up! I need to get the various stuffs started anyway!” I paused and looked down at my school clothes. “Just settle where ever. I'll be up in a minute!”

In about thirty seconds, I'd changed into a pair of clay-stained converse, paint splattered skinnys, a red tank and pulled my hair up. Yeah. I'm just that ninja.

I flicked all the lower level lights off and got to work in the kitchen when the door bell rang. Jess smiled at me through the window. “Uh I'm not supposed to open the door for hookers or sluts. Sorry,” I grinned and unlocked it for them.

James, the guys' driver and Chris, their manager, watched me. I looked back evenly. “Hey, you guys can go into the T.V. room, ya know? You're guests here to.” I gave them a warm smile.

Chris opened his mouth to answer, but his first word was cut off by a rapid knocking on the door. I turned and opened it without hesitation.

“Ms. Cress?” I looked at her panicked face and newborn baby girl in her arms. “Come in!” I all but threw her over the threshold of the door. “What happened to Jade?” I touched little Jade's cheek with the very tips of my fingers.

“I'm so sorry, Miss Graveheart, I h-had nowhere else to go! Jade's sick and the doctors won't listen to me I don't know what to do I just........” she broke into sobs.

I put my hand on her shoulder and waved away a worried Chris. Her sobs stopped as she looked up into my eyes. Silently, she handed me her little girl.

The guys had been drawn in here either by the knocking or the crying. Gerard was staring at me with tiny Jade in my arms. I ignored him and looked into her small rosy face.

I took her little hand in mine and closed my eyes. “She hasn't been eating, has she?” I asked Ms. Cress, who murmured her 'yes'. I looked up at her. “And when she does she has stomach issues, right?” she nodded, her burning eyes set on Jade in my arms. “Do you have a bottle with you?” she nodded again and dug one out of her baby bag.

There was already formula in it. I stood, everyone following me into the kitchen. Digging through the cabinets, I came back with a small brown bottle.

I took the cap off the vanilla and let three drops drip into the baby bottle. Closing them both, I put the vanilla up and shook Jade's bottle.

There was a tense moment as I held the bottle in front of her small mouth. But sure enough, she took the bottle into her mouth and took to it quite hungrily.

I smiled in triumph and returned Jade to her mother. “That's all you gotta do and she'll eat every time. And if you ever have any other issues with her, I'm right here.”

Ms. Cress teared up and pulled me into a one-armed hug. “Thank you! God thank you! You're an angel, you know that? Tell your sister Jade and I will be at your birthday party. I'd like to talk to her and to you.”

I nodded as I walked her to the door. When I turned around, my friends were the only ones not staring at me.

Thank Isis Crae's phone went off. “Fuck....me.” she said, mortified. She stared at the screen of her phone, frozen. “Guys, Mom knows we left after lunch. She's gonna murder us!” a car honked loudly in the front of the house.

Jess turned to me. “Grant a dying mans last wish?” he held his arms out to me. I smirked.

“Push the dying man closer to the gallows.” I shoved him roughly after his sisters.

“So harsh!” he huffed, nearly falling down the snow covered stairs. I laughed and closed the door, locking it behind me out of habit.









YEAH!!!!! Chapter 3!!!!!!!! Lol sorry I'm a little hype right now! Just got a class ring packet from school ~ I feel so OLD!!!! ~ and as of today, am now watching a movie in history :D AND one of my closest friends who I haven't seen in FOREVER is here until Friday I believe and I'm so fuckin happy I could just have a Geegasm and die!!!!!!!

Hugs and Nachos

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story