Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way This Goes

The Way This Goes

by mcrobsessed99 3 reviews

14 year old Alexandria has been a fan of MCR forever...even before the breakup. She goes to an all new school and meets Ms. Bandit Lee Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-10 - Updated: 2011-09-10 - 506 words

1Original
I stood at my vanity and smoothed out my dress.
It was my first day at an all new school, Belleville High.
I didn’t know anyone, all I knew about that school is the members of my favorite band, My Chemical Romance, went there.
Speaking of MCR, I guess I should start describing myself.
I am a perfect example of not judging a book by it’s cover.
I may have blonde hair and blue eyes, do cheerleading, and wear pink a lot, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a punk side to me. I love listening to metal and alternative. I was supposed to dye my hair black before we moved, but I didn’t have the money.
Anyway, Gerard Way’s daughter Bandit was my age. But they lived in California and since MCR had broken up, they haven’t been in the public eye. I had cryed for days when MCR broke up.
I need to stop thinking about this. I sighed and grabbed my backpack then ran out the door. The school was close enough to walk to. I took my iPod out of my pocket and listened to Famous Last Words. This song got me through everyday. Before I knew it, I was at school. I took a deep breath and pushed into the school, and made my way to the principal’s office. She was on the phone. I looked up and smiled at her while I waited for her to finish. She finally hung up the phone and looked at me. “Name age and grade please.”
I tucked my hair behind my ear and spoke.
“Alexandria Walker, 14, 9th.”
She looked me up and down before shuffling through papers in a filing cabinet to find my schedule.
“Here you go. Don’t lose it.” She winked at me.
I smiled back and headed off to find my homeroom, room 720.
When I finally found it, I walked in.”
The teacher and students looked up at me.
“Hello, and you are?” The teacher asked.
I walked up to her.
“Alexandria Walker. I’m uh…new…here today.”
“Alright, well let me see your schedule.”
She looked it over and handed it back to me.
“It looks like you have all same classes with Bandit. She can show you around today. Maybe you two will become friends. Go ahead and sit with her.” She pointed to a girl with long bright red hair.
It couldn't be Bandit Lee Way. No way in hell could it be.
I began to walk toward her and I took the desk on her left.
She looked over at me and smiled.
“Hi…My name’s Bandit. Bandit Way.”
My eyes went wide. What if it was Bandit Lee Way, daughter of my hero?
I blushed.
“Um…I’m Alexandria. But I prefer Alex…”
She smiled and kicked the seat of one of the two girls in front of her. They both turned around.
“This is Cherry and Lily.”
This was totally Bandit Way.

*******************
Sign up to rate and review this story