Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Run Away With Me

Chapter One

by Bad_Romance 5 reviews

Sequel to Diamonds & Poison.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-09-23 - Updated: 2011-09-26 - 1702 words

3Exciting
Okay, so here it is! Please review on this, and let me know what you all think to the first chapter. Left it a bit hanging :) Hope you all enjoy Kat xoxo

Chapter One
Diamond slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times as she frowned in the light that was blinding her eyes. She lifted her head slightly, and looked down at her hands by her sides. Diamond slowly moved her fingers, smiling softly when she realised that she could move them, but it soon turned into a frown.

“I thought I was dead?” She whispered to herself, as she slowly sat up in the bed, looking down at the white night dress she was wearing that was baggy on her but only reached to her thighs.

She was sure the last thing she could remember was been held by Korse, blackness and then nothing.

“Your not dead” Diamond spun around to the male voice she heard, and found Kobra stood up walking over to her, a small smile on his face.

“Kobra? What the hell is going on?” She asked, her throat felt dry and coarse.

“You’ve been asleep for 3 weeks! We didn’t know when you were going to wake up!” Kobra smiled to her, and embraced her tightly when he reached her. Diamond saw that Kobra was wearing his normal killjoy clothes. “Oh, God, sorry, I didn’t mean to squash your bump!” He quickly pulled away, and held her hands in his.

“My bump?” Diamond looked confused at him, and Kobra nodded.

“Yeah, your bump” He answered, and then looked to Diamond’s stomach.

Diamond looked down and frowned as she couldn’t see anything under the baggy white nightdress. She let go of Kobra’s hands and moved them on her stomach.

“Kobra I can-’ Diamond suddenly stopped speaking when she put her hands on her stomach, and her face turned to a shocked expression. ’What the fuck?” She shouted, standing up.

“Diamond calm down” Kobra spoke softly to her, and Diamond ignored him whilst looking around the room.

“Mirror, I need a mirror” Diamond frantically shouted, and eventually found one in the corner of the room.

Diamond ran over to it, passing another 3 beds, aside from the one she had been sat on and the one that Kobra had been sat on, she stood in front of the mirror, and took a few deep breaths. She looked at the woman staring back at her. Diamond’s hair had grown longer, it was now hanging down her back a bit more, and the side fringe was longer and hanging over her cheek more. And she looked tired. She looked like she had slight black marks underneath her eyes, and her cheeks were more drawn.

“Diamond, what’s wrong?” Kobra asked, as he stood next to her, examining her closely.

Diamond ignored him, and reached for the bottom of the nightdress. She slowly began lifting it, not minding that she was doing it in front of Kobra, as she could feel that she had underwear on underneath it. She stopped lifting the dress for a minute as it reached just below her stomach, and then she closed her eyes and lifted it all the way up. She let out a shaky breath, and opened her eyes again, letting out a slight whimper as she could see a small neat bump on her stomach.

“Kobra. What happened?” She asked, as she turned her head to him, a tear escaping her eyes and running down her cheek.

“Your pregnant Diamond…. You were when we left to get Grace from the Scarecrow Unit” He honestly told her, never taking his eyes from hers. Diamond took another shaky breath.

“And where are we now?” She shakily questioned him.

“I think we should wait until Party comes back” Kobra could see Diamond’s eyes light up slightly at the mention of Party’s name.

“Party? Where is he?” She asked, now dropping her dress and walking over to Kobra, her hands clutched his shoulders.

“He’s out at the moment. Due back anytime now. Same as Fun” Kobra smiled sadly to her, and Diamond frowned at him.

“But where are they?” She shuddered at the thought of not knowing where they were. “And where’s Jet?” She realised that Kobra hadn’t said Jet’s name.

“He’s in the next room, he’s coming back in a little while with Helena” Kobra answered her, and Diamond continued to frown at him.

“Helena?” Diamond asked, she couldn’t control her shaking, even thought she was still clutching onto Kobra, and he now had his hands on her waist.

“Helena Demolition. She’s one of the other killjoys that are here with us” Kobra answered, and rubbed her side softly, trying to calm her.

“Diaomnd?! Your awake!” Diamond turned, and saw Jet running towards her, a big smile on his face.

Diamond tried to smile back, but found more tears coming from her eyes as Jet now embraced her tightly, and Diamond hugged him back.

“Jet!” She cried into his shoulder, and Jet rubbed her back soothingly.

“Come on now.. You’ll be alright” Jet whispered into Diamond’s ear and Diamond nodded into his shoulder.

“So this is Diamond, finally awake” Diamond heard a females voice, and she sniffed slightly, turning to see who had spoken.

Diamond saw a woman standing next to Kobra. She had choppy, incredibly straight blue and black hair, with choppy bangs that hung just over her eyes. She could also see that she had grey/blue colour eyes that stared intently at Diamond, almost as if she was trying to read her. And Diamond felt stupid stood in a nightdress whilst the woman in front of her had on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a cut off tank top, with a pair of blue cut of gloves on.

“Sorry, I don’t know who you are” Diamond quietly told her, and Jet held Diamond’s hand stronger.

“Helena. Helena Demolition. Nice to meet you” Helena now stepped closer to Diamond and held out a gloved hand to her.

“Diamond Sky” Diamond quietly told her, and shook her hand softly.

“So, you’ve just woken up now?” Jet asked, and Diamond nodded to him, whilst been lead to the bed she had woken up on and been sat down on it by Jet. Diamond could see Kobra and Helena discussing something on the other side of the room.

“Jet, please. Where’s Party? And Fun?” Diamond asked, and Jet could hear the urgency in her voice.

“There alive don’t worry… They’ll be back soon” He told her, and poured her a glass of water, then handed it to her.

“But back from where?!” Diamond shouted, causing Kobra and Helena to glance over at them, and Diamond felt a tug on her heart as she saw Helena smoking, which instantly reminded her of Party and Fun.

“There out. On business” Jet simply answered, and Diamond frowned, and opened her mouth to say something. “Drink, Diamond. You’ve been asleep for 3 weeks with only a IV every now and then when they have allowed it” Diamond opened her mouth once again to say something, and Jet stopped her. “Drink. Then ask questions” Diamond huffed slightly, and then began to gulp down the water, not realising how thristy she was until she had quickly finished the glass off.

“What do you mean ‘when they allowed it’? Who?” She asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

“Do you know. For a woman that’s just woken up pregnant, you don’t seem to be asking many questions about that” Jet told her, a smirk on his face, as Diamonds face turned slightly white as she remembered the bump on her stomach. Instantly, her hands were there, on her stomach. For some reason, it eased her mind as to where Party was.

“I’ve had a lot to ask….” She told Jet, as she gazed down at her stomach.

“Diamond….” Diamond’s head shoot to the other side of the room, as she heard her name mentioned again.

Diamond eyes widened, as she saw Party stood at the door to the room, a pair of white trousers on, with a white t-shirt. Before she could even blink, Party was stood in front of her, a smile on his face, which Diamond noticed looked slightly drawn, and he also had black marks under his eyes. She was instantly wrapped in his arms, and her lips met his for a passionate but quick kiss.

“Oh, Diamond. I didn’t think you’d wake up” She heard Party mumble into her ear through her hair, and she gripped him tighter to her, her stomach had butterflies in it for some reason she noticed as well.

“Party” She whispered, and she felt one of Party’s hands move to her stomach and gently rest on the bump.

“Arent you excited?” He asked, a gleam in his eyes as he looked from Diamond’s eyes to her stomach.

“I’m shocked! I’ve woken up pregnant! With a bump” She told him, looking down at her belly also, and Diamond smiled to him, before frowning as she looked at what he was wearing, and more importantly, what was hanging out of the pocket of his white trousers.

Diamond moved her hand forward and pulled the rubber thing out of Party’s pocket, and let out a gasp as she realised what she was holding. Her eyes turned from been shocked to something else, as she looked at the thing in her hand, and then to what Party was wearing.

“Party. Why are you wearing the same clothes and mask as a Drac?” She whispered, her hand shaking as she still held the mask.

Party bit his lip, and then let out a sigh, whilst looking to the floor. He glanced over his shoulder, and found his brother, Jet, and now a topless Fun who was buttoning up a pair of jeans, staring over at him and Diamond.

“Diamond, we need to talk. About where we are, and… What we do now”
Sign up to rate and review this story