Categories > Original > Romance

Love Is The Key To My Heart (TW Fanfic)

by TW_Fan65 0 reviews

'My life changed. I was the quiet tomboy at school. But now, I really like this guy. And he likes me back.' TW Fanfic

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-09-24 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 258 words

0Unrated
Elisa's Story:
My purple hair looked like I fell through a million bushes this morning as I got dressed. I didn't have time to waste because I was going to see The Wanted and go backstage because I have got a VIP pass. I play the guitar and has recorded some demos before but they didn't get very far. I really fancied Nathan Sykes. He had short brown hair and gorgeous eyes. After the concert, I had butterflies in my stomach because I was so excited. My friend, Diamond couldn't go because she was ill. Nathan smiled at me and said: "You play the guitar?" I nodded and said: "I have recorded some demos but everyone said that they were awful." Nathan smirked and said: "Don't worry. We're going to Goose Fair because we're in Nottingham. Wanna come?" I held his hand. He whispered: "Have fun." Nathan's Story: She was hot. But I didn't get her name. Her purple hair was really bold and bright. I shouted: "Hold my hand." She giggled and said: "My name's Elisa." I replied: "I'll keep you warm." She smiled all the time that we were there. She was really tired. Bless. It was only 7pm but I heard singing. It was her. "Do you like it?" I smiled and said: "Yeah! You should release it!" Elisa was laughing. "Got to get to bed now handsome. Night." She kissed my cheek and went to bed. But I forgot that she's only 17. Should I fall in love with her or leave her to concentrate?
Sign up to rate and review this story