Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just Sleep

by Unicorns-are-real 6 reviews

One-shot probably :) please let me know what you all think xoxo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-24 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 1051 words

1Moving
Frank got out the car and pulled his jacket around him. The air was cold and he shivered slightly. Pushing the door shut, he made his way to the tour bus apprehensively. The bus was still crumpled in places, but the blood had been washed off and the windscreen repaired.
Frank had come to collect his and the band's stuff.

The others wouldn't be needing it now.

It had been a few weeks since the accident, but Frank remembered it as if it were yesterday. Gerard, Ray, Mikey and he had been standing outside the bus. The other three were standing around the side, talking, laughing as per usual and Frank stood around the front, leaning against the bumper, smoking a cigarette and taking a call from his wife.
"Yeah, we're just finishing up the tour this month. I'll be home soon, honey." He had smiled, the grin getting broader as Cherry and Lily, his daughters, told him that they loved him. "I'll be home for christmas, I promise. Now you better be good for mommy, or Santa won't be bringing you any presents!" He warned, still smirking as the girls screamed in horror and vowed to be good little girls.
"Bye-bye daddy! Have fuuuuuuun!" They chorused.
"Bye-bye girls, daddy loves you!"
"We know!" They giggled.
"So, how's it all going in England?" The girls were replaced by his wife once more.
"Oh, it's great! We're having so much fun, and the fans totally love Gerard's Killjoy comic theme."
"That's great, sweetie! ...You aren't getting into any trouble are you? There's nothing going on that I should know about?"
Frank laughed,
"Well apart from going to a strip club, having seven hundred one night stands and getting high, I haven't really done much you should know about."
Jamia chuckled,
"You are such a tease!"
"I do try."
"Well, I'll see you when you come back, yeah? I love you!"
"I love you too, babe."
The call ended and Frank snapped the phone shut. Gerard came around the corner, a huge grin on his face,
"So you up for a few beers tonight? Mikey and Ray bought some tickets to go see Fright Night and we're gonna go to a club afters."
"Yeah, sounds good, what time are we-"
/]
[/There was a sudden screech of tires and a red blur, streaked towards them. Gerard turned,

"What the fuck?!" The blur came into focus and both men couldn't move, frozen stiff in fear. "OH MY GOD!"
The truck swerved, and it was easy to see the driver was drunk out of his mind. It collided with them in a second. No time to move. No time to scream. Both men hit the front of the bus, pinned by the oncoming vehicle. The truck forced them and the tour bus back, the frame of the bus crunching under their bodies. Blood dripped from under the truck. Both men lost consciousness.



Frank reached the battered bus door and pressed his fingers to the cold metal, his fingers rubbing over the dents and scratches. Tears pricked his eyes. They were dead, they were all dead. The bus had tipped after hitting him and fell onto Mikey and Ray. It was his fault, all his fault. He opened the door and climbed up the steps. Immediately, the light flickered on.

"Frank? Frank is that you?"

Frank cringed, he knew this would happen. It happened last time, when he came to take some of the belongings. He turned his head, tears in his eyes.
"Your not here." He whispered. "You're dead. I'm sorry, Gerard, but you're dead."
Gerard stared, his hazel eyes looking straight through Frank. The dye had grown out of his hair and it was cropped short, a long scar ran along the back of his scalp, his right wrist and his left foot in casts. His face was bruised, cuts and scratches on his cheeks and his lip was spilt.
"Frank?"
Frank shook his head,
"Why won't you listen?! You are DEAD! Dead, dead, dead! I survived, you didn't! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

There were more footsteps and Mikey and Ray appeared. Frank started to cry. Mikey limped on his crutches, his leg had a metal frame around it with pins driven in to align the shattered bones. Ray was pretty much unscathed, just a few butterfly stitches on his forehead and a considerable amount of body bruising.
"Gerard, what's wrong?" Ray said.
"It's Frank, Frank's here again."
Ray's eyes glittered and for the first time since Frank had met the man, Ray began to cry.
"Gee," Mikey whispered. "Frank's not here. He'll never be here."
"WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!" Frank screamed, "YOU ARE ALL DEAD! ALL DEAD!!"
"He is here," Gerard muttered. "He always comes back, every week, on the same day as the accident."
Mikey suddenly burst out sobbing and Ray led him back down the hall to the bunks,
"Come back to bed, Gerard. There's no one there. He'll never be there. We buried him last week remember? Everyone flew over to here on account that none of us are fit to travel. We buried him here- in England."
Ray walked off, taking a howling Mikey with him.

Gerard watched him go then looked back to Frank,
"Just go back to sleep, Frank. Go back to bed."
Frank stared. What was Gerard talking about?

The singer stepped forward and reached out to the guitarist.
"Gerard? What are you-?" Frank was cut off as Gerard's hand touched his chest and, instead of stopping, passed straight through. Frank stumbled back and fell to the floor, darkness was either side of him and a rectangle cut out above him showed the stars. Gerard leaned over, his face dark and sorrowful.

"Goodnight, Frank. Rest in peace."

.............................................

Frank got out the car and pulled his jacket around him. The air was cold and he shivered slightly. Pushing the door shut, he made his way to the tour bus apprehensively. The bus was still crumpled in places, but the blood had been washed off and the windscreen repaired.
Frank had come to collect his and the band's stuff.

The others wouldn't be needing it now.





Please R&R and let me know what you think and if the twist worked :)
- Sara xoxo








Sign up to rate and review this story