Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever Continued....

Judging

by MCArmyWife 5 reviews

Gerard speaks to Sean about moving into the estate. Casey does something that angers Marcus.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 5050 words

5Exciting
Marcus smiled as his eyes watched Casey across the room talking with several Healers. He wondered why last night he had worried so much about attending this party. As he’d been promised it was a small affair with less then twenty in attendance, all older turned Healers. As of yet the blood bounds had not joined the party except for Casey. She was given special treatment not just because she was Ingredior Utriusque but also because she was his. Just thinking that she was his made his smile grow wider. He saw her glance across the room at him and their eyes met.

“Marcus, I’m so glad you could make it tonight.”

He forced himself to look away from Casey to the man who had just taken a seat next to him.

“Great party.” He said to his host Miles.

Miles was pleased by the Pure’s words. “Well when I heard you were going to be in London I wanted to plan a small get together. It’s been years since I’ve seen you.”

Marcus tried to recall the last time he’d seen Miles. He’d always liked the Healer who had been turned several hundred years ago but he couldn’t recall their last meeting. “I appreciate that. So how have you been?”

Miles sighed, “Currently I’m living the life of a business man but I’m growing tired of it. I think it is time to move on.”

Marcus understood how the Healer felt. Many times he had settled into a life that he’d quickly lost interest in. “Any idea where you will go?”

“No, not really. I suppose I will just let the council decide.”

This surprised Marcus because he knew Miles was of an age he would be allowed to choose a life. “You sound bored my old friend.”

Miles shrugged, “Suppose that’s true.” He noticed that once again Marcus’s eyes were on Casey. “She’s very beautiful.” He said softly.

Marcus turned to look at him. “Yes, she is.” He said slowly hoping Miles had no interest in Casey. As much as he liked the Healer he would of course deny any request to share her.

“You’re very lucky.” Miles smiled. “You have bonded with two Ingredior Utriusques You know Casey is the first Ingredior Utriusque I’ve met.”

“She is very special.” Marcus said trying to keep his true feelings from being revealed by his voice. “Just as her mother was.”

Miles looked across at Casey who was laughing at something one of the Healers had said. “One who walks in both worlds.” He said softly. “I’ve always wondered about that.”

“Wondered what?” Marcus asked.

Miles turned to him. “I guess why. Why would one be born.” He struggled to explain. “I mean why would the blood of a Pure and a mortal intermingle.”

Marcus nodded, “Yeah, it is a mystery.”

“Any idea who the Pure is?”

“No, I have no idea.” Marcus said guardedly. While he trusted Miles he was unsure about this line of questioning. “Not that it matters.”

“I think it does.” Miles said softly. “The Pure must have been very special. I know some view the idea of a Ingredior Utriusqueas a fluke of nature but I don’t believe that. I believe they have a special purpose.”

“A special purpose?”

“Yes to both the mortal and Healer worlds.” Miles said gazing over at Casey again.

Marcus was intrigued. “And what would that purpose be?”

Suddenly Miles turned to him. “I have no idea. I’m sorry Marcus I know Pure’s do not like my kind to involves themselves in your business.”

“Your kind?” Marcus repeated slowly.

Miles smiled slightly, “Marcus you understand. I am only a turned.”

His words shocked Marcus. “You are a Healer just as I am.”

“No, you are a Pure.” Miles said hoping he’d not angered his guest. “We both understand the difference.”

Before meeting Casey this conversation would not have bothered Marcus. He would have readily agreed with Miles. Pures were more important than turned Healers but now it did bother him. “Tell me, do you believe yourself to be less important in our world than a Pure?”

Miles grew nervous. “I’m sorry Marcus.” He started to stand but Marcus reached for his arm.

“Please, answer my question."

Miles sat back down. “This is a party. One I planned for you. I’m sorry I’ve upset you.”

“I’m not upset.” Marcus could see the fear in the man’s eyes. “Why do you fear me?”

Miles tried to smiled, “I don’t fear you Marcus. You have always been very kind to me.”

“Do you fear other Pures?”

The Healer ran his hand nervously through his blond hair. “No of course not.” He lied. “Now I’ve got to see to our drinks.’ This time when he stood Marcus didn’t stop him.

Marcus watched him walk across the room until he was out of sight. The whole conversation had unnerved him. Was it possible that Healers truly feared Pures? Was it possible it had always been this way and he’d never realized it before now? His thoughts were interrupted when Casey sat down beside him.

“What’s wrong?" As of yet she hadn’t tapped into his thoughts she simply knew something was wrong by the look on his face.

“Nothing.’ Marcus pushed the thoughts from his mind. “Are you having a good time?”

Casey studied him closely, “I am but I don’t think you are.”

“Of course I am.” He answered. “It’s a party why wouldn’t I be having a good time?”

She grinned, “Yes a party thrown just for you.”

“Yeah, because I’m a Pure.” He said before he could stop himself.

Casey looked into his eyes. “Marcus, what’s wrong?”

Before he could answer Miles called everyone to attention. “Friends tonight is very special. We are honored to have Marcus join us.” He nodded to the two women standing beside him who were holding serving trays. Immediately they began to walk around the room distributing glasses. When everyone except Casey had taken a glass Miles spoke again.

“To our good friend Marcus.” He said holding up his glass. He smiled at the Pure. “Thank you for coming and bringing the lovely Casey.”

Marcus forced himself to smile.

“To Marcus and Casey” was heard echoing around the room by the other Healers holding up their glasses.

Marcus downed the contents of his glass without pause. Casey was surprised by his actions. When he sat the glass down on the table his eyes were topaz.

Casey ignored what was going on around the room. The blood bounds had joined the party and she could hear what was happening. “Marcus.” She said gently reaching out to touch his arm. She tried to hear his thoughts but was shocked by the anger he was feeling.

“Come.” He ground out. He would take her but not in front of the others.

Casey glanced around the room and saw that no one else had left. Suddenly she could hear snippets of thoughts going on in Marcus’s head. While she didn’t completely understand what had happened and why he was thinking like he was she did understand part of it. “No.” She said softly pulling her arm away.

Marcus’s face took on a look of rage. “I said come with me, now.”

Casey knew several Healers were watching them. It was important for them not to believe she was defying the Pure. Moving quickly she straddled his lap then leaned down to whisper in his ear. “No one is leaving the room. We must stay here.”

His eyes flashed with anger. “I say what he will do.” His voice was low and menacing.

Casey kissed his lips then trailed kisses across this face towards his ear. What she had to say she did not want overheard. “Marcus, listen to me. Please. It is important we stay here and act as the others.”

As angry as he was he could not deny her plea.

Feeling the anger in his mind slightly fade Casey sat back, looking into his topaz eyes and smiled. She noticed a blood bound standing nearby obviously having been sent over for Marcus’s enjoyment. Casey reached out and the woman smiled as she allowed Casey to take her hand. Marcus’s eyes burned bright as he watched. Slowly Casey settled the woman on the sofa beside them then parted the material of her shear robe to reveal her breasts. The woman understood. She shifted her body into a kneeling position so that Marcus had access to her breasts. He briefly looked at Casey then turned his head to latch on to the woman’s nipple. Casey watched a minute then slid off his lap on to her knees. Soon she had unzipped his pants and pulled them down his legs. Marcus moaned loudly when she took his rock hard erection into her mouth. Lovingly Casey slid her mouth up and down his shaft. In her mind the room was now empty and they were alone. This is how she always handled these situations. As his penis began to throb she felt Marcus reached down and grab her shoulders.

Casey released him from her mouth and stood. She smiled into his topaz eyes as she slipped her panties off then climbed back up onto his lap. He thrust into her with one swift movement. Casey threw back her head as she rode him. She closed her eyes not wanting to see he was now feeling on the blood bound at his side. That didn’t matter to her. In her heart she knew he was hers, body and soul. She just hoped what she was going to do before they left the party would not anger him but she knew that even if it did it was something she must do.

_____________________________________________________

Gerard looked up from the paperwork spread across his deck. He saw that Sean was still working at the potter’s wheel. All day they had been very busy working on filling orders but it was growing late.

“Hey Sean?”

Sean answered without turning from his work. “Yeah?”

“Anna and I talked about it and we’d like you to move into the estate."

Gerard’s words surprised the man. Luckily he had just finished the piece he’d been working on. Switching off the wheel he turned to Gerard. “Really?”

“Yeah, really.” Gerard smiled. “It’s not like we don’t have enough room or anything.” In truth the estate had eight bedrooms.

Sean stood slowly then walked over to wash his hands. When he was done he took a seat by the desk. “You sure Anna would be okay with it?”

“Well sure.” Gerard said slowly. “Why wouldn’t she be?”

It was hard for Sean to put his feelings into words. “Honestly Gee at times I think she doesn’t like me." He finally admitted.

Gerard was shocked. “Why would you think that?”

Sean sighed, “I dunno, it’s just a feeling I get.”

“You think she’s jealous of our relationship, don’t you?”

“That’s not it.” Sean answered a bit too quickly.

Gerard leaned back in the leather chair and smiled, “Yeah, you do. It’s okay, Sean.” He never wanted his blood bound to hide his true feelings. “But really, she’s not. Anna understands our closeness.”

Sean looked into Gerard’s eyes and decided to tell him the truth. “I know she’s a much older Healer then you but honestly she acts so different. I’ve never seen her interact very closely with a blood bound.”

“Oh.” Gerard answered as he realized there was so much Sean didn’t understand. While Sean knew the truth that he and Anna were different than other Healers he didn’t understand Anna. “Sean, I have to tell you something. Anna understands our deep bond because once she had the same kind of bond. She too saved a mortals life just as I saved yours.”

This surprised Sean, “Really?”

Gerard smiled, “Yes, years ago Anna saved a child from death. The girl had been beaten and left for dead when Anna found her. She healed the child then raised her. That child’s name was Claire. When I met Anna Claire was older and posing as Anna’s private secretary.”

Sean titled is head, “Her private secretary?”

“Yeah, Anna gave Claire the choice when she was older to either stay with her as her blood bound or leave. Claire loved Anna and stayed with her.”

Since Gerard had shared part of his past with Sean the man was trying to fit this information into what he’d heard. “Wait.” He said as understanding dawned on him. “Was Claire married to the drummer of the band?”

Gerard grinned, “Yep, she was. Even though it was hard for her because she could never reveal the truth to Bob, her husband, she stayed blood bound to Anna until we had to leave that life.”

“Wow.” Sean said sitting back in order to get comfortable. “I didn’t realize that.”

“Look. I understand how you feel because I’ve sorta been there. When I first met Anna as an adult I was confused by the closeness between her and Claire. Hell even when I found out the truth about Anna I will admit at times I was still a little jealous of Claire because of what she and Anna shared.”

“The closeness.” Sean said softly.

Gerard nodded, “Yeah, the closeness. I understood why but it was still hard.” He paused then decided to tell Sean the truth. “It was fuckin’ hard for Anna to leave Claire and her other blood bound Christa when we had to move on.”

This upset Sean, “She had to leave them?”

Gerard understood his feelings. “In their cases, yes, we had to. Both women were married to mortals.”

“Oh.” Sean nodded.

Gerard pulled out a cigarette and lit it. “Not long ago Claire died. Marcus took us both back so that Anna could say goodbye before death claimed Claire. It was brutal for Anna, because she had saved Claire, because of their deep bond. Anna’s emotions run very deep.”

For a moment Sean considered what he’d just learned, “That is why she does not get close to blood bounds now.”

Gerard sighed, “Yeah, that’s why but I think that is about to change."

Sean titled his head. “Why?”

Gerard grinned, “Uh, the young girl what Marcus and Casey brought to the estate yesterday?”

Sean nodded slowly beginning to put the pieces together.

“That girl is Claire’s granddaughter.”

Sean smiled, “Oh, I understand now. I’d wondered why her appearance shocked you.”

“Yep, Annie is Claire’s granddaughter. And believe me she really looks a lot like Claire. At first it sorta upset Anna. It brought back a lot of feelings she’s tried to bury but Annie needs Anna.”

Sean sat up straighter. “I don’t understand.”

“Annie has had a rough time. She's one of those mortal who can sense things.”

“Like a psychic?”

Gerard shrugged, “Dunno for sure. But because she’d different she said she’s never really fit in and once her grandma died she felt lost.”

“Her grandma, Claire.” Sean said softly. “But I still don’t get it. How did she know about Anna?”

“Casey knew Annie was having a hard time. She and Marcus went to see her. I guess it was then that Casey knew Annie needed Anna.” He paused “And I believe Anna needs Annie. She’s been afraid to allow herself to feel anything for a mortal but now that’s changing.”

Sean understood, “So she’s bonded with Annie?”

Gerard nodded.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course,.” Gerard smiled, “You can ask me anything, you know that.”

“Even if it’s about Marcus?”

Gerard nodded, “What do you want to know?”

“Well.” Sean paused trying to gather his thoughts into words. “I know that he’s a Pure and I gotta tell you it made me nervous to meet him.”

Gerard laughed, “Yeah, Marcus can be intimidating.”

“True.” Sean smiled, “But I watched him with Casey and he obviously adores her. Is that just because she’s his blood bound? I mean I …” He stuttered. “It has to be, right because he’s a Pure.”

Taking another drag off his cigarette Gerard tried to decide how to handle this question. “Well yeah, he’s a Pure and they don’t feel love like mortals.” He paused, “But Casey is different. She’s not like most mortals.”

Sean could sense Gerard was treading lightly on the subject. “Hey, sorry. I know I’m asking too many questions.”

“It’s not that you’re asking too many questions.” Gerard said kindly. “It’s just that this is sorta dangerous territory. I’ve explained, Pures are very powerful. They truly rule the Healer world in their own way. But Marcus has always been very good to Anna and me.”

“You are bound to him, aren’t you?” Sean asked softly.

“Picked up on that, did you?" Gerard laughed. “Yeah, I was first bound to him while I was mortal. However from time to time we still bond. I have great respect for him. As a Pure it would be his duty to out me and Anna as “wrong” but he’s always protected us.”

“Then he’s better than most Pures.” Sean said with emotions. The love he felt for Gerard made him feel this way.

“I think he is.” Gerard said softly. “But bottom line is he’s a Pure. And to get back to your question about Casey.” He snuffed out his cigarette. “She’s what the Healer world calls Ingredior Utriusque That translates to ‘she walks in both worlds’. In her veins runs the blood of a Pure.”

“But I thought that can’t be.” Gerard had explained to him how one from the Healer world could never reproduce.

“That is what makes her unique. Her mother was also one.”

“Christa” Sean whispered. “Anna’s other blood bound.” Gerard had told him about her before.

Gerard nodded. “Yeah.”

“Wow.” Sean thought a moment. “There is so much I don’t really understand. I realize that now.”

“Well someday I’ll tell you more.”

“The story about how Anna turned you?” Sean asked hoping he didn’t upset Gerard.

“That was a dark time for us.” Gerard said with a sigh.

“But Christa and Marcus saved you.”

Gerard was shocked, “How do you know that?” He’d never divulged that information to Sean.

“Actually Anna told me.” Sean said looking down. “It was one of the few times she spoke to me when you weren’t around.”

“What?”

Sean looked up. “I felt bad about it.” He admitted. “I said something like I was so glad she had turned you and she got this weird look on her face. She said that it almost had turned out a fatal mistake. I didn’t understand and knew I’d upset her. When I tried to apologize she said it was Marcus and Christa I should thank. That if it hadn’t been for them that you two wouldn’t be here.”

Gerard sat back clearly shocked, “I had no idea she told you that.”

Sean looked sad. “I didn’t tell you because I was afraid you’d be mad at me for upsetting her.”

“Anna struggles so much with being a Healer.’ Gerard said sadly. “Even after all this time.”

“I’m really sorry about that.” Sean whispered. “Because I believe what you both are is truly wonderful.”

Gerard glanced at the clock and knew he should get home. “One day I’ll tell you the whole story about me and Anna. Hell, I’m sure I’ll sound like an old man telling stories from his past.”

“I’d really like that.” Sean said looking into his eyes. “I want to understand everything about you.”

It was at times like this, when Gerard would see the love in the young man’s eyes, he understood how Anna felt. “Our bond makes you feel that way.”

Sean shook his head, “No, I don’t believe that. Yeah, the intense closeness I feel for you is because of the bond but believe me even without it I’d still have deep feelings for you. Shit, you saved my life. And I don’t just mean from death. Before the accident I was so lost.”

Gerard was surprised by the emotion in the young man’s voice, “Lost?”

Sean looked down. “Yeah, lost. I’d had my heart broken by a woman, than my parents died in the accident.” His voice grew softer. “I’d come to Scotland thinking I’d sell the business they’d left me but…well I didn’t know what I’d do. The thing is I didn’t want to do anything. I just didn’t care anymore. I would go out at night and walk along the cliffs hoping I’d either find the answer or the courage to end it all.”

“Sean.” Gerard had no idea his blood bound had been suffering so much.

“That night you found me I found my answer.” When he looked up he smiled, “You saved me from death but you also gave me so much more. You gave me hope.” Sean looked around the studio. “I love this place now. I love creating, I put my heart and soul into my works. You and Anna gave me a feeling like I have a family again.”

Gerard was overcome with emotion. “I had no idea.” He whispered.

Sean smiled, “Well now you do. And honestly I’d love to move into the estate. I understand now that I really want to get to know Anna better. I promise I won’t say or do anything to upset her but…”

“I understand.” Gerard said nodding. “And Sean we are your family now.”

Sean stood then moved around the desk to hug Gerard. “Thank you.” He whispered. “Thank you.”

________________________________________________

Casey’s fears proved to be well-founded. Marcus was livid. However he kept that emotion under control until after the party and until they reached the privacy of their hotel room.

“What the fuck?" He said slamming the door.

“Please calm down.” She slipped off her shoes and moved to take a seat on the sofa.

“I want an explanation.” He demanded standing before her. “Now.”

“You mean why did I tell everyone we are going to have a party Friday night?”

“Okay first off how did you know I have a home here in London?” Marcus asked folding his arms.

Casey was trying to tap into his thoughts but he was too angry for her to actually hear much. “Well George mentioned it when he was telling me about the last one of your parties he’d attended here in London.” She nervously smiled, “I know you have property all over the world.” When he continued to glare she gathered her courage. “And by the way how come we aren’t there and instead here in a hotel?”

“Because this is where I fuckin’ want to be." He yelled.

Casey looked deeply into his eyes.

“Stop it.” He took a step closer. “Stop trying to hear my thoughts because believe me you don’t want to hear what I’m thinking right now.”

She nodded, “That’s true. I certainly don’t want to hear that you wish you’d never laid eyes on me.” Tears sprang to her eyes.

Marcus turned away. “Can you blame me? You’ve turned my world up side down.” He ground out refusing to let go of his anger.

“I know.” Casey said softly, “Sorry.”

Marcus crossed the room to the bar and poured himself a drink. He wished the alcohol could affect him but at least he liked the taste. He took a long swallow then turned to her. “Why are you doing this?”

She tried to explain as much as she could. “Marcus since we’ve been together you’ve tried to distance yourself from the Healer world.”

“I have not.” He took a seat at the bar.

“Yes, you have.” Casey answered softly. “And that’s not right. I’ve told you I want to know every aspect of your world but you keep trying to keep certain parts of it from me."

“You’ve seen it.” He took another swallow of his drink.

She pulled her feet up under her on the sofa then nodded “Yes, I’ve seen parts of it. I’m not gonna sit here and lie to you. At first it was hard for me to accept. That first time on the island…”

He cut her off, “I don’t want to talk about that.”

Casey knew she had to push this. She had to make him angry enough to let go. “Oh you don’t want to talk about demoralizing me in front of others?”

“Demoralizing you?” He repeated in shock.

She nodded, “Yes, that’s what you did and you know it.”

Instead of anger his face took on a look of hurt. “I didn’t want to do that.”

Casey sighed, “Yes you did. Marcus that is your Healer blood. That is how it responded when you realized your true feeling for me. It wanted to push me away. It made you want to hate me.”

He shook his head feeling confused. “So I don’t get it. If you know that’s true then why be with me?"

Her smile was beautiful, “Because I love you and I know in my heart you love me. But because I love you I accept everything about you. I accept your Healer blood and how it controls you. You can’t fight what you are. Since we’ve been together that’s what you’ve been trying to do and that’s wrong.”

“You confuse the shit out of me.”

“I know and I’m sorry about that. But what I’m trying to make you realize is this. I want to be a part of the Healer world. Just like my world there is good and bad. Don’t you see, I understand that to Healers what goes on at their parties isn’t wrong. I get they don’t equate sex and love as the same thing because to them it’s not. I’m not judging the way they feel. I don’t want you to judge them either.”

“I’m not judging my kind.” He said growing angry again.

“In a way you are.” Casey said softly. “Because you love me you now look at they way they act as wrong but it’s not. It’s normal to them. As a Pure you know this.”

“As a Pure I know I’m fuckin’ acting wrong.” He whispered.

“To the Healer world, yeah, loving me like you do is wrong.’ Casey got off the sofa and went to him. “But what we feel for each other is beautiful.”

He looked down refusing to let himself understand. “I don’t get it. You want me to act like a Pure? You want me to host one of my infamous parties so you can see that side of me?”

She gently touched his hand. “Yes, because nothing can change the fact that you are a Pure. That the Healer blood runs through your veins. It would be wrong to turn your back on that part of yourself.”

“Casey, my parties were over the top.” He tried to explain.

She smiled, “Yeah, I heard about those tonight. I also heard about the bedrooms and the chains.”

His eyes flashed at her words.

Casey smiled, “Sex and love are two different things, Marcus. But when you truly love someone then sex becomes so much more.”

“But I love you.’ He whispered. “I don’t want to you to …”

“See?” She said quickly, “You don’t want me to see a part of your world that you’ve known for longer than I can imagine.”

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“But I understand.” She whispered. “I understand that part of your life, how you lived before we got together. For the others that’s still part of their lives, it’s all they will ever know. And that’s not wrong for them. You are a respected Pure it is your duty to interact with Healers. Not to do so would make it seem you are rejecting their lifestyle and that would be wrong.” She wished so badly she could explain the rest but it still wasn’t time. “And to be honest you have no idea how proud I am to stand at your side, a mere mortal, to those Healers and say ‘we’ are hosting a party for them. You have to know that just that is an unprecedented event.”

“They have accepted you far better than I’d ever hoped.’ He said softly.

Casey smiled, “Yes, they have and that’s just what I’d hoped. It is what His Excellence wants."

Marcus’s head shot up. “What?”

“I wish with all my heart I could explain to you but right now I can’t.”

He stated at her without blinking. “Because that is His Excellence’s wish?"

Casey nodded.

For several minutes the room was silent except for Casey’s soft breathing. Marcus didn’t bother to inhale and exhale. Finally Casey broke the silence.

“Now I want to see your eyes flash again.” She grinned mischievously. “Tell me about the bedroom with the chains and oh yeah, I’m totally gonna wear leather."

Marcus’s eyes turned topaz and he moaned loudly, “Fuck.”

Casey simply smiled seductively.

He slid off the bar stool and before she could react he lifted her onto the bar.

“Marcus." She giggled as his fingers pulled down her panties.



AUTHORS NOTE: Just want to say thanks again to all those reading and commenting. You guys are the best!
Sign up to rate and review this story