Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

He calls me a stubborn bitch. So true

by Paranoia_Destroya 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-26 - Updated: 2011-09-26 - 586 words

0Unrated
Every single time I write one of them 'I'm sorry' posts I always have the urge to write. :P I have written another chapter after this I just need to type it up. When I get the chance I will.

Enjoy! xD


Frank's POV

“Aww come on Gee,” I whinged. “You know I hate surprises.”

“That’s why it’s so much fun.” Gerard said and he laughed.

I continued to bug Gerard the whole journey until he threatened to gag me.

“Kinky!” I said and I gave him that look. And then proceeded to whinge.

“Frank. Be patient.” He said to me and he pulled up in front of a huge café.

“STARBUCKS!” I squealed. “Gerard Arthur Way, I LOVE YOU!” And I jumped out of the car.

“Jheez, its only starbucks dude.”

“Only Starbucks?!” I replied, shocked that he was so monotoned. “Starbucks is like, AMAZING!”

As Gerard got out of the car, I began to run up the path to the door. Gerard was close behind me and as I ran to get into the café, I didn’t see the steps leading up to the door and BAM! I landed straight on my chin.

“Owwwwww!” I cried, sitting up.

“Oh my Frankie, are you okay?!” Gerard said and the colour flew from his face.

“I’m fine Gee,” I said, touching my chin gently and feeling a warm liquid on my hand. Blood. “Its only a little cut.”

“Only a little cut?! Frank, are you mad?! Only a LITTLE cut?!” You have cut your chin open!”

“Ahhh, I don’t care. I just want starbucks!” I wasn’t giving up and Gerard knew this. He wanted to take me to the hospital but I wanted starbucks. I won in the end. Gerard calls me a stubborn bitch. So true.

So I sat in starbucks with a cup of coffee, (not that I needed any caffine) a tuna sandwich and a wad of tissues pressed against my chin. Gerard sat opposite me, sipping his coffee and munching on a chocolate chip cookie. I stared at it enviously.

“Wow Gee, what a heathly lunch!” I said sarcasticly.

“Do you want me to get you a cookie Frank?” He sighed, knowing that I wanted one.

“Welllllll……” I said. “If you insist.”

“I neve…” He huffed. “I’ll get you one.”

I smiled to myself and grinned at him.
When Gerard returned with my cookie, I began talking to him at 100mph and he had to stop me.

“Frank, I have no idea what you are saying. Slow down.”

“Never mind.” I finished my cookie and gulped down the last of my coffee and shoved it in the bin. I took the tissues off my chin and looked at them. “Whoa!” I said when I saw the amount of blood soaked up in it.

“Yeah. That’s why I wanted to take you to the hospital.” Gerard retorted.

I felt the blood trickle down my neck and I quickly pressed the tissues to my chin again.

“Shall we go then?” I said and Gerard stood up. I grabbed his empty cup and shoved it in the bin. He held the door open as I walked past.

“Thanks babe.” I said and I winked. He chuckled and followed me out. As we drove to the hospital, Gerard put on The Smashing Pumpkins and we sang along to Cherub Rock. Well he sung along. My chin hurt too much.

[*Rate & Review :) I will love you forever :)

Paranoia_Destroya
Sign up to rate and review this story