Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter Three

by princessofoyownworld 2 reviews

Theresa opens her package, Atlanta is in love with its contents. Archie finds a new enemy.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-09 - Updated: 2006-06-09 - 935 words

0Unrated
Another chapter. Thanks to DeepS8ter23 for getting me out of by writers block. R+R. I DO NOT OWN CLASS THE TITANS

*********************

Theresa slowly tore of the package's wrappings, careful not to rip the contents inside. Bit by bit she revealed the contents. Bit by bit Archie and Atlanta saw a newspaper come out of the package. Theresa gasped with delight, Archie and Atlanta groaned, with Theresa's excitement they thought that it would be something more than a newspaper.

Theresa on the other hand began to squeal like a little girl on Christmas morning. She unfolded the newspaper and three one hundred dollar bills fell out. Atlanta picked up the bills, her gray eyes flooding with even more excitement than the thought of possibly seeing her family again. She giggled as Theresa flipped to the entertainment section. Theresa found what she was looking for; a note attached to the movie reviews saying this:

Hey little girl!

Hope you are having fun at space camp! I tracked down your friend's family; they said that they could get away for the long weekend. They will be over joyed to see their youngest, and only, daughter again. Have fun on your weekend away from it all.

Love from
Dad

"Well Atlanta you do get to see your family again." Theresa said, smiling cutely. Her friend squealed with excitement as she jumped up punching the air.

********************

The beautiful scenery of the Mountains flashed by as Herry's truck raced down the highway. Atlanta was smiling from ear to ear, her head resting on Archie's shoulder, both of them asleep. Archie had his head resting on the window, his arm around Atlanta waist. Odie was showing Neil a new video game on his laptop, because of his luck Neil was winning. Jay was quietly talking to Theresa and Herry was driving.

*********************

"Were here!" Jay called as they reached the cabin, three hours after leaving from new Olympia. Archie gently shook Atlanta awake after Herry opened the door he had his head resting on, causing him to almost fall out of the vehicle. The others were already taking the stuff into the cabin.

"Mom, Dad! Nathan!" Atlanta called after being helped out of the trunk by Archie and running over to middle age woman who looked like Atlanta, a middle aged man wit short brown hair and a face like Archie and a young eighteen year old boy with dark brown hair and looked like a mixture between Atlanta and Jay.

"Ally" Nathan called giving his little sister a big hug and spinning her around.

"Nate, don't call me that!" Atlanta protested, wrapping her arms around her big brother. "I'm not a baby any more."

"You will always be my baby sister." Nathan said letting Atlanta go. She immediately ran and hugged her parents.

"Were glad to see you to." Her dad said, slightly winded by his daughter's powerful hug.

'Mom NBN" Atlanta said, speaking in a code that she and her Mom made up when she met Pan so that her dad and brother would not find out and come and scare him, they were both incredibly protective of her, especially Nate. "And these are my friends Odie, Jay, Herry, Neil, Theresa and Archie. Guys meet my family." Atlanta introduced. Each of the titans said hi in turn. Archie started to sweat as he shook Nate's hand, sensing that he was an over protective older brother.

*********************

"Archie get your but over here." Atlanta called a teasing tone lacing its self through her voice. Archie walked over and protectively put his arm around Atlanta's waist, his warrior senses telling him that her Mom would be fine with his and Atlanta's relationship. "Mom, this is Archie, my boyfriend."

"Fine, by me. So long as he does not cut into you studying time."

"Actually he is like the male version of her." Herry tossed over his shoulder as he carried the last of stuff into the cabin. "Ugg, how much stuff did you guys bring." He groaned teasingly.

*********************

The male titans sat around the coffee table playing poker in the western themed living room. Each room in the cabin had its own theme. Nathan walked into the room quietly, unnoticed except for the fact that Archie tensed up sensing that something or one evil entered the room. Archie looked around, it was not the sort of feeling he got when Cronos was near or one of Cronos minions, hypnotized pawns. It was more like the feeling he got when he had to write a big test. He quickly saw Nathan standing in the doorway. "You want to join?" Archie asked, being polite he did not want to get on the bad side of Atlanta's family.

"No." Nathan replied coolly. "Actually I wanted to talk to you guys."

"Were all ears." Jay said laying his hand down so the others could not see his cards.

"I don't want any of you making moves on my sister, none of you are good enough for her. If you do, I will personally harm you. And if any of you hurt her I will personally kill you." Nathan said, cruelty lacing through his voice. Archie tensed up even more at the sounds of his words, and began to rub the back of his neck, messing up his mullet.

********************

That's all for now. Its not my best, I had writers block for a while, so coming back to it I had a hard time picking up the flow. Please R+R. Also if you enjoyed this chapter thank DeepS8ter23, she got me out of my writer's block.
Sign up to rate and review this story