Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Fever I Can't Sweat Out.

by GotSparkle 2 reviews

You love every minute of it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-27 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 305 words

0Unrated
So, not actually a fic. Sorry to all my fans that went OAPLZNHJMUSZJKM?UNHDEKJ?ML SHES WRITING A PANIC! FIC?!?!? (I have before people, but KJA is a handful.) This is more of a congrats, a memory almost.

So... 6 years ago... I was in 3rd grade, if my memory serves me correctly. And in LOVE with a ceartin song... A song we ALL know...

I WRITE SINS NOT TRADGEDIES.

That song, it was ALL OVER the freakin radio that year. And the album... Oh man... Dont even get me started. Today is the 6th anniversary of that AMAZING peice of music. So... I just wanted to say... Congratulations. I dunno what for, but Panic's done so mmuch in those 6 years!

Now than.... My favorite lyrics! From Fever of course :)

"Sweetie you had me."
-LITMFAGCHWTHCO (take a guess)

"The weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of A) indiffrence, and B) disinterest in what the critics say.."
-London...

"Lets get these teen hearts beating faster, faster."
-Lying

"Make a name for yourself."
-London..

"Sit back and relax, just sit back and relapse again."
-Camisado

"Have some composure, where is your posture?"
-Time To Dance

"Give us this day our daily dose of full affliction, forgive our sins forged at the pulpit with forked tongues selling false sermons."
- I constantly Thank God For Esteban

"There are no rain drops on roses or girls in white dresses, it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses..."
-Build God, Then We'll Talk

"A wonder caricature of intamacy."
-Build God

"Praying for love and paying in naivety..."
-But it's Better If You Do.

Nw, heres the ironic part.... I'm home sick...

WITH A 106.6 FEVER.

Irony at it's finest, ladies and gents!

Never be afraid to pull out your top hat, pull a Brendon and inturupt a wedding....

-A
Sign up to rate and review this story